🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Melania Trump credit

It may be a real sign. If so it is disgusting.
but it could have been photoshopped. Too much photoshopping online from all sides.
you should shut up and move on.

You have huge keyboard commando ball's elmer,,, I have been posting here for almost 2 years and absolutely no one has told me to move on from a thread... Fuck you and the horse you rode in on...

Based Monitored on Twitter

I have no problem with these leftist gun grabbers holding their parade or protest and falling way below expected crowd sizes. But when it comes to something like this, it’s just beyond disgraceful. Imagine if at a tea party protest earlier in the decade someone had done the same to one of Hussein Obama’s kids. You think the media would be outraged and be all over it? This sign, threatening the 11 year old son of Trump hasn’t gotten any mention from the media, including Fox News.

I don’t care if you hate Trump more than life itself or not. This should not be acceptable language from the left, yet it sadly is.

Why is this unacceptable language? Even if this sign was photoshopped, there is nothing threatening on it. Barron would be just as safe as all the other kids at Parkland. Probably more so, since he has Secret Service protection.

About six months after they married, she became pregnant with Barron—and things changed, according to one source. She was 35—“checkout time” for women, as Trump once told Howard Stern-and no longer the dewy fox he’d met seven years earlier. A visitor to one of Trump’s homes, late into Melania’s pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. “She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was,” says this guest; it struck this person as a “contract.” And he was simply rude to her. “There was no ‘How do you feel?’ No opening of doors, making sure she didn’t fall. Just ‘You wanted to have a baby.’ ” (Grisham counters that Mr. Trump was “very warm and supportive throughout her pregnancy.”)

As Donald’s celebrity ballooned with The Apprentice, Melania was asked to tolerate even more. His public interchanges with Howard Stern, which provided a kind of Greek chorus to their relationship, went from lewdly objectifying to grotesque. He agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka was “a piece of ass.” He joked that if Melania were in a horrible, mangling car crash he’d still love her as long as the breasts remained intact. When asked by Stern whether he’d be up for “banging 24-year-olds,” Trump eagerly assented. Subsequent accusations suggest similar improprieties.

As People-magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff wrote during the campaign, while she was on assignment in 2005 to interview the couple at Mar-a-Lago, Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat after Melania had left the room. Other women, including contestants in the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants and Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos, claim to have had similar experiences after Trump had married Melania. Trump has dismissed them as liars, and Melania has repeated the assertion. But a source in Trump’s orbit says she was well aware of the man she married. According to her old friend Lisa Bytner, Melania’s attitude has always been “Live and let live.”

I can't feel sorry for her. I've tried, there are fleeting moments of compassion. But this is what she signed up for. And if she doesn't like it, I'm virtually positive she knows where to find the door.

Inside the Trump Marriage: Melania’s Burden

Give Melania Trump credit

I'm sure many people would give her more than credit if given the opportunity.

5016-1497162590-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

You know, you can type "Melania Trump cheated on Donald" and get 1.22m results of Donald cheating on Melania.

Funny. It's almost like the story was scrubbed from the net.

Follow the link that was provided and prove it was "phtoshopped"... You are a fart smellar and I know you can do it... Come on deanie do it for the team...

Melania Trump is not mindlessly standing behind her slime bucket husband, Donald, after more women coming forward as having an affair with her husband while she was married to The Donald.
She is showing dignity and self-respect; something her husband does not have.
I doubt she has no respect for the slime bucket.

I feel sorry for her.
Why do you really think she loves him or didn’t know? She’s mad because it’s embarrassing.

What I don’t get is why doesn’t she leave? She has every excuse now with stormy. Don will have to pay threw the nose. But maybe she thinks he will be dead in ten years so just stick it out.

Or is she abused and scared to leave? Who knows.

Let’s not forget this is a gold digger. She married a guy 25 years older than her. She’s a classy Anna Nicole Smith

Well you are correct about one thing nat4900 , I don't like Bill's wife at all... She has a sinister, evil mind... FLOTUS is a much more private woman now and I really don't believe you speculators know as much as you think you do...
FLOTUS is a private woman? Lol she modeled nude and the whole world saw her butt naked ass...private he said lol.

FLOTUS is a private woman?

Now, now.......maybe the dimwit meant that she likes to show her "private parts".....

FLOTUS is a much more private woman now and I really don't believe you speculators know as much as you think you do...

Ladies I hope you are attending class to bring up your reading comprehension skills to an acceptable level... No need to apologize, I know your both idiots...
She is just an ex prostitute who landed on a sugar daddy and she is milking it. And no she wasn't private and still not. If I was her I'll hide forever though.

i read it about Marla and Donald in some trashy Hollywood type gossip mag rag years ago....

My condolences... May I suggest a great book I am reading now...

The Tao of Willie A guide to the Happiness in your Heart
Willie Nelson with Turk Pipkin
:lol::lol: what can I say? I used to follow the whore dog decades ago.... just to see what outrageous thing he was up to! ;)

ty!

Melania Trump is not mindlessly standing behind her slime bucket husband, Donald, after more women coming forward as having an affair with her husband while she was married to The Donald.
She is showing dignity and self-respect; something her husband does not have.
I doubt she has no respect for the slime bucket.
She is doing what Hillary failed to do then?

Forum List

Back