🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Melania Trump credit

So elmer her not putting together a bimbo eruption team with endless lawyers, guns and money is a sign of dignity and self respect? I agree... No wonder Bill's wife couldn't find her ass with both hands...
I give credit to Melania over Hillary on not standing up to a slime bucket husband

So elmer her not putting together a bimbo eruption team with endless lawyers, guns and money is a sign of dignity and self respect? I agree... No wonder Bill's wife couldn't find her ass with both hands...

The reality is that Hillary...with her own ambitions....stood by her philandering husband. You may not like Hillary too much, but she's a hell of a lot smarter than Melania who is in it for the money and is forced to daily swallow her disgust for even standing next to that orange piece of fat lard..

It is a shame he has to put up with shit like this...

DZK3rswW4AI5TyB.jpg

TRUMP News 24/7 on Twitter
That is absolute bullshit if it was a real sign and not created by phtoshop

It would be a safe guess that Melania is finding "solace" with some handsome secret service agent with bigger hands than the moron in chief.

Well you are correct about one thing nat4900 , I don't like Bill's wife at all... She has a sinister, evil mind... FLOTUS is a much more private woman now and I really don't believe you speculators know as much as you think you do...

Based Monitored on Twitter

I have no problem with these leftist gun grabbers holding their parade or protest and falling way below expected crowd sizes. But when it comes to something like this, it’s just beyond disgraceful. Imagine if at a tea party protest earlier in the decade someone had done the same to one of Hussein Obama’s kids. You think the media would be outraged and be all over it? This sign, threatening the 11 year old son of Trump hasn’t gotten any mention from the media, including Fox News.

I don’t care if you hate Trump more than life itself or not. This should not be acceptable language from the left, yet it sadly is.

Liberals put target over Barron Trump at their rally

Last edited:
I don’t care if you hate Trump more than life itself or not. This should not be acceptable language from the left, yet it sadly is.

I happen to agree that the sign (if NOT photo-shopped) is disgraceful.......But to judge an entire opposition to Trump by some fuckhead's sign makes you and the sign bearer an idiot.

she, melania, made it past 10 yrs...

with Marla, if they divorced before 10yrs of marriage she got a small amount, but if the marriage lasted longer than 10 years, she would have gotten 10fold....

:link:
i read it about Marla and Donald in some trashy Hollywood type gossip mag rag years ago....

just saying, if Melania's prenup is like Marla's allegedly was, then she'll do just fine...cuz she made it past 10 years....if they divorce...

It would be a safe guess that Melania is finding "solace" with some handsome secret service agent with bigger hands than the moron in chief.

I know she was allegedly involved with someone at the time he won the election, and it was why she wouldn't leave NYC, but I'm at work and can't go digging for specifics.

Well you are correct about one thing nat4900 , I don't like Bill's wife at all... She has a sinister, evil mind... FLOTUS is a much more private woman now and I really don't believe you speculators know as much as you think you do...
FLOTUS is a private woman? Lol she modeled nude and the whole world saw her butt naked ass...private he said lol.

FLOTUS is a private woman? Lol she modeled nude and the whole world saw her butt naked ass...private he said lol.

FLOTUS is a private woman?

Now, now.......maybe the dimwit meant that she likes to show her "private parts".....

FLOTUS is a much more private woman now and I really don't believe you speculators know as much as you think you do...

Ladies I hope you are attending class to bring up your reading comprehension skills to an acceptable level... No need to apologize, I know your both idiots...

No need to apologize, I know your both idiots...

Speaking of idiots, you should know that there is a major difference between "YOU'RE" and "YOUR"...

Those GED classes are failing you............LOL

Forum List

Back