🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Melania Trump credit

She sold her body for fame, the whole world saw her but naked.
That’s something you progressives have been pushing and celebrating for decades now. You people encourage promiscuity. You people push the sexualization of women. You people celebrate the sexual “revolution”.

But then...when it becomes politically expedient for your narrative...you are conservative when it comes to the human body and “appalled” that some people have seen her naked (certainly not the world as I have never seen her naked)? Oh please. What a crock of shit. You sound so desperate right now.

She sold her body for fame, the whole world saw her but naked.
That’s something you progressives have been pushing and celebrating for decades now. You people encourage promiscuity. You people push the sexualization of women. You people celebrate the sexual “revolution”.

But then...when it becomes politically expedient for your narrative...you are conservative when it comes to the human body and “appalled” that some people have seen her naked (certainly not the world as I have never seen her naked)? Oh please. What a crock of shit. You sound so desperate right now.

It seems that "promiscuity" has been around for millennia. Long before there was effective birth control and a women's-rights movement. How would "the world's oldest profession" have survived without a steady stream of clients? What is the origin of the saying "a girl in every port"? Why did generals in the Civil War worry about STDs among their troops? Wives and concubines? It seems like men just started whining about "promiscuity" when birth control became available and women were able to join in the fun. The "progressives" have done nothing but encourage women to be safe from unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and sexual exploitation.

There is a huge difference between "the sexualization of women" and women choosing whether, when, and with whom they wish to express their sexual natures. It appears that some men are very frightened at the prospect of women exercising domain over their sexuality in the same way that men have done for thousands of years. The "sexualization of women" began a long time ago, with a woman's complete lack of sexual experience being perceived in many cultures as a sign of "honor" for herself and her family, as if she were a piece of meat, belly dancing, unclothed pictures, "pageants," girls as young as high school being encouraged to "shake it" as cheerleaders at men's sporting events, the unclothed, big-boobed pictures one sees at every turn on the internet, the religions encouraging girls to submit to being the sexual toys of men, being forced in many cultures to marry their rapists.

The "sexual revolution" consisted only of the girls catching up to where the boys have been all along.

It's so funny that these "conservative" guys, no paragons of virtue in their own personal lives, are trying to cover this woman and her cheating husband with some cloak of "respectability" through the institution of marriage (his third). At least Stormy Daniels has never lied about who she is and what she does for a living, unlike these morons who beded whomever they could before marriage, obviously did not appear at their weddings as virgins, and then cheated on their spouses, all the while claiming to be holy.

Both Melania and her husband knew what they were doing.

okay i can get the looking the other way....but when you are made aware that your spouse could care less about bring disease home to you...by having unprotected sex...that has to be the line...not to be crossed

there is no reason for the first whore to stay with him...think of the book and movie advances...they will make her wealthy in her own right and the child support...that is why all the wives seal the deal with children....the pre nup may leave you out but the child support will make up for it...look at kevin ferder whatever...20 k a month is not enough for him

I agree 100% with the OP.

Our gracious and beautiful First Lady is the only person whom I genuinely respect in any of the three branches of the federal government.

I respect her because, like a queen, she is above politics.

Every word she says is positive and constructive.

She is truly a lady.

I agree 100% with the OP.

Our gracious and beautiful First Lady is the only person whom I genuinely respect in any of the three branches of the federal government.

I respect her because, like a queen, she is above politics.

Every word she says is positive and constructive.

She is truly a lady.
The lady is a whore

Forum List

Back