🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Melania Trump credit

Melania Trump is not mindlessly standing behind her slime bucket husband, Donald, after more women coming forward as having an affair with her husband while she was married to The Donald. She is showing dignity and self-respect; something her husband does not have.
So basically she is the anti-Hillary Clinton.

don't put in the name Trump, or you'll only get stuff on the male I searched ''Melania's lover'' and found this article on it

5 Facts & Details About Melania Trump's Rumored BOYFRIEND Hank Siemers
Not that it would surprise me if she’s had an affair - but this seems awfully thin. If there were something to it, one would think that it would be getting global attention. One mention on a very obscure website should be viewed with at least some skepticism. I’m not saying it’s not true, mind you. Just that I would personally refrain from spreading this story. Even the obscure website itself calls it a “rumor” (probably out of fear of being sued).

She is just an ex prostitute who landed on a sugar daddy and she is milking it.
Even if that were true, what does it say that an “ex-prostitute” has shown exponentially more class, dignity, taste, and respect than Michelle Obama? :dunno:
The first lady seems strong, graceful, compassionate, and dignified—all anyone could ask for.

Sometimes I am honestly amazed at the number of delusional people on this board. Like - their version of things bears absolutely no resemblance to reality. In the last century, they'd be ensconced in the Haha Hilton.

She is just an ex prostitute who landed on a sugar daddy and she is milking it.
Even if that were true, what does it say that an “ex-prostitute” has shown exponentially more class, dignity, taste, and respect than Michelle Obama? :dunno:
The first lady seems strong, graceful, compassionate, and dignified—all anyone could ask for.
We Hear You: Celebrating the First Lady and Other Strong, Accomplished Women

I don’t think Melanie has displayed any class at all in this matter. She’s very subversive.

When the Access Hollywood tape was released, she wore a pink “pussy bow” shirt to the debate. At the State of the Union address she wore a white suit symbolic of the #timesup movement.

Melania made an agreement and she’s sticking to it. But on her own terms. She knew he was a cheating snake when she married Trump.

I don’t feel sorry for her in any way. She married for money and citizenship. She could walk away but has chosen not to.

I don’t feel sorry for her in any way. She married for money and citizenship. She could walk away but has chosen not to.
I agree with that 100%. I’ve never felt sorry for her. I simply pointed out the undeniable fact that she has conducted herself with incredible class and grace as 1st Lady (so far).

I agree with that 100%. I’ve never felt sorry for her. I simply pointed out the undeniable fact that she has conducted herself with incredible class and grace as 1st Lady (so far).
Class? Her husband is a cyber bully and she advocates against that to the rest of the world....what kinda class is that?

Class? Her husband is a cyber bully and she advocates against that to the rest of the world....what kinda class is that?
Your “argument” immediately fails on your second and third words. We’re talking about Melania, snowflake. Not President Trump. The fact that you can’t even come up with a single criticism of her, forcing you to immediately mention the words “her husband”, says it all.

And President Trump is not a “cyber bully” you freaking Drama Queen. Good God, you progressives have the weakest constitutions. Is there nothing that doesn’t offend your oh so fragile sensibilities? The guy simply speaks his mind on Twitter without a filter and without delicately phrasing it. That does not a “cyber bully” make. Why are you people such profound pussies? What happened to all of you progressives in your childhood that anything less than praise causes you people to become unhinged and unraveled? I’m not being sarcastic here - I literally want to know. It’s fuck’ absurd.

Last edited:
Your “argument” immediately fails on your second and third words. We’re talking about Melania, snowflake. Not President Trump. The fact that you can’t even come up with a single criticism of her, forcing you to immediately mention the words “her husband”, says it all.

And President Trump is not a “cyber bully” you freaking Drama Queen. Good God, you progressives have the weakest constitutions. Is there nothing that doesn’t offend your oh so fragile sensibilities? The guy simply speaks his mind on Twitter without a filter and without delicately phrasing it. That does not a “cyber bully” make. Why are you people such profound pussies? What happened to all of you progressives in your childhood that anything less than praises causes you people to become unhinged and unraveled? I’m not being sarcastic here - I literally want to know. It’s fuck’ absurd.

You haven’t the first clue. Trump has always been a bully. He’s been relentless in attacking people.

Take his twitter attacks on Amazon and Jeff Bezos this past week. He lied - Amazon does collect state taxes, and their contract with the USPS is PROFITABLE to the Post Office.

His bullying of Jeff Sessions and other staff members via twitter is ongoing.

As for Melania, she has done the least amount possible as First Lady. No national cause, even though she said it would be cyber-bullying. She shows up as required, but otherwise doesn’t even appear to be living at the White House.

Take his twitter attacks on Amazon and Jeff Bezos this past week. He lied - Amazon does collect state taxes, and their contract with the USPS is PROFITABLE to the Post Office.
If that’s true, that makes him a liar, snowflake - not a “cyber bully”. God Almighty are you Drama Queens the worst. You fuck’n people are so ultra sensitive that you literally cannot handle hearing something that you disagree with.

If you do, you automatically label it some type of offensive “crime”. :eusa_doh:

I’ll ask again...what happened to you people as children that you grew into such fragile pussies? I’ve seen toddlers that aren’t as sensitive as you people.

Last edited:
If that’s true, that makes him a liar, snowflake - not a “cyber bully”. God Almighty are you Drama Queens the worst. You fuck’n people are so ultra sensitive that you literally cannot handle hearing something that you disagree with.

If you do, you automatically label is so type of offensive “crime”. :eusa_doh:

I’ll ask again...what happened to you people as children that you grew into such fragile pussies? I’ve seen toddlers that aren’t as sensitive as you people.

Yes it is bullying. Because people like you, who don’t fact check, believe his lies and act on them. Amazon’s stock dropped $150 a share when he tweeted these lies. That’s bullying.

Yes it is bullying. Because people like you, who don’t fact check, believe his lies and act on them. Amazon’s stock dropped $150 a share when he tweeted these lies. That’s bullying.
Again snowflake, that’s not bullying, that’s lying. You just said so yourself. :lmao:

Something isn’t “bullying” just because you don’t like it. You’re literally doing more lying than the person you’re accusing of lying. The irony.

I guess since she's not natural born citizen she can't become a New York Senator and then run for POTUS. Maybe she can tell everyone she was born in Hawaii.

Psst. You don't have to be born a citizen to be a US Senator.

>>>>

And President Trump is not a “cyber bully” you freaking Drama Queen. Good God, you progressives have the weakest constitutions. Is there nothing that doesn’t offend your oh so fragile sensibilities? The guy simply speaks his mind on Twitter without a filter and without delicately phrasing it. That does not a “cyber bully” make. Why are you people such profound pussies? What happened to all of you progressives in your childhood that anything less than praise causes you people to become unhinged and unraveled? I’m not being sarcastic here - I literally want to know. It’s fuck’ absurd.
Keep on lying to yourself. She sold her body for fame, the whole world saw her but naked. She married a man her fathers age for money and fame. She knows he is a cheater a bully and a liar. And she is happy with that....it sums up what she stands for. Nothing but a gold digger.

Again snowflake, that’s not bullying, that’s lying. You just said so yourself. :lmao:

Something isn’t “bullying” just because you don’t like it. You’re literally doing more lying than the person you’re accusing of lying. The irony.
Lying about people can be and is sometimes a form bullying. Dealing with stupids like you is also a form of bullying.

Melania Trump has her own wealth and always has. She has successful lines of jewelry and skin care. She is by no means poor and never was.

Melania Trump has her own wealth and always has. She has successful lines of jewelry and skin care. She is by no means poor and never was.

Melania’s Skin care company has shut down according to court filings. Guess it wasn’t so successful.

Her accessories company still exists but it’s not very profitable - less than $50,000 in royalties. Her jewelry is no longer carried on QVC.

Melania wasn’t wealthy before she married Trump. She was a moderately successful model prior to their marriage but hasn’t worked at modelling since Barron was born.

So no, she wasn’t wealthy in her own right before her marriage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back