Giving thanks to Jesus Christ

I've come close to death several times in my life. Not once did I invoke the name of Jesus.
But each time, on the precipice, I let out a "please God no".

Worked every time. :thup:
I am so glad you are still with us, Mr. H. God knew your heart and heard you. He loves you.
Sleep well and goodnight.

Last edited:
I've come close to death several times in my life. Not once did I invoke the name of Jesus.
But each time, on the precipice, I let out a "please God no".

Worked every time. :thup:
I am so glad you are still with us, Mr. H. God knew your heart and heard you. He loves you.
Why, that warms the very cockles of my heart. :beer:

The greatest mysteries for me are the ponderance of my own existence, and the query as to why I've survived this far.

I know that I'm here for a very important reason, but I've yet to fulfill it. So I put myself on this registry...
HomePage several years ago, but am now growing too old to contribute. I've considered donating a kidney, and I'm registered as an organ donor in my state. The highest honor that I can think of is giving my life to save a life.

Stay tuned...

Satan is the author of sickness and disease, Frank. Not God. There have been many parents who have witnessed miracles - answers to prayer and their children have been healed. Not everyone believes in Jesus Christ and not everyone turns to him in prayer. In all things God knows what lies ahead for each one of us. His ways are higher than our ways.

If you have a child that needs prayer you can give me the first name of the child and I'll put their name on my prayer list, Frank. I'll also ask my Christian brethren to pray for the child because there is power in prayer. I've seen many answers to prayer in my life. Nothing is impossible with God.
But...But...But...I thought he was "all powerful"...!!!
How then does "satan" get any say in the matter...???...ROTFFLMFAO..!!!!

Does anybody remember a time when Jesus answered your prayers? Do you remember the day he saved you? The time he showed up and healed you? Delivered you? Protected you in the midst of a storm? We need to remember to give thanks! We serve a good God! God is good! All the time! The LORD is worthy of our praise! He is so good!

Ya, thanks for confusing the entire planet about Judaism that they thought you were creating a whole new religion. :)

I want to thank Jesus today for granting the answer to my prayers and my husband's prayers and giving us a miracle this morning. I love you Jesus and thank you so very much for what you have done for us today. Your compassion and lovingkindness is truly beyond our comprehension. You are the true physician, the great healer. There is none like you. You are able to do what no man can do. You are great and greatly to be praised!

Here is our testimony:

The LORD healed our cat today of a deep infection / wound in her flesh which was the result of some sort of bite from a wild animal - she was scheduled for surgery this morning. When I visited her two days ago her flesh looked diseased, raw and mottled. When I saw her this morning her flesh was perfectly new and not one sign of disease or infection. It looks like brand new flesh. All pink and beautiful!

Our doctor said the head doctor who owns the hospital looked at her this morning and said there is no need to do the surgery. She can go home and they showed us how to clean the wound each night and give her the medicines. Only the LORD could do such a miracle. Truly He is our great physician and cares for all His creation. Even this little cat who needed a miracle so desperately. Our God answers prayer. Do you need a miracle today? Call upon Jesus, Beloved. Call upon Jesus.

Forum List

Back