Giving up: 40% women, 28% men, 39% youth don't want a job

I tell every former student I see that has a job to work really, really hard, because every one of them will be required to support two of the fuckups they went to school with

I guess you were not a very good teacher eh? 66% of those you taught are fuck ups? WOW, what a successful teacher. School system kinda sucks as well. Glad you weren't my kids teacher.

I tell every former student I see that has a job to work really, really hard, because every one of them will be required to support two of the fuckups they went to school with

I guess you were not a very good teacher eh? 66% of those you taught are fuck ups? WOW, what a successful teacher. School system kinda sucks as well. Glad you weren't my kids teacher.

Yet the far left supports failing school systems by always voting far left, then makes such comments that shows how disconnected form reality they are..

Yet the far left supports failing school systems by always voting far left, then makes such comments that shows how disconnected form reality they are..

You really aren't very smart Kosh. (was that better than being called "stupid"?)

Texas supports failing school systems? Is that what you think. This guy? was a teacher in Texas for years. His claim was that one of his students was going to have to support two fuckup students.

2 of 3 is 66% you dip shit. He considers 66% of his class fuck ups. That is not a successful teacher. And he's a right winger Kosh.

You really aren't very smart Kosh. (was that better than being called "stupid"?)

Texas supports failing school systems? Is that what you think. This guy? was a teacher in Texas for years. His claim was that one of his students was going to have to support two fuckup students.

2 of 3 is 66% you dip shit. He considers 66% of his class fuck ups. That is not a successful teacher. And he's a right winger Kosh.

More proof the the far left does not understand anything beyond their programming!

I still can't figure out how the Examiner can get "given up" from "does not want a job now" The vast majority of those not in the Labor force are retired, disabled, students, or stay home spouses.

From what I read out of this, it's an attempt to blame the number of people who've given up looking for jobs ON THEM. Not the economy or lack of decent jobs!

Why work at a minimum wage job when you can get by quite well on unemployment and welfare?

Forum List

Back