Zone1 Giving up the search for God

Your secular rationalizations of Jesus are entertaining. So is the doublespeak you employ to hide your secular rationalizations. I think it's great you don't come right out with it. It wouldn't be as much fun if you did.

I'm glad that you are having so much fun! I'm having about as much fun as a father does trying to explain to his 30 year old idiot son why he should not shit his pants. Anyway, brace yourself for some more fun. Soon every church on every corner of every street in every city all over the world are going to be teaching their congregations exactly what I have been saying from the beginning.

So, by all means, enjoy!

Last edited:
Delusional much?

You may not know this but many believers have dedicated their lives trying to resolve scripture with reality to comprehend the will of God and do it. They have been waiting for centuries with their ears to the ground, listening intently, silently, hoping to hear the clear sound of what you can't. But now they have and it can't be unheard. And one thing is for sure about human beings.

If anyone wants to spread some news all over town all they have to do is tell one person a secret.

You may not know this but many believers have dedicated their lives trying to resolve scripture with reality to comprehend the will of God and do it. They have been waiting for centuries with their ears to the ground, listening intently, silently, hoping to hear the clear sound of what you can't. But now they have and it can't be unheard. And one thing is for sure about human beings.

If anyone wants to spread some news all over town all they have to do is tell one person a secret.
What was it you said? That soon EVERY church on EVERY corner of EVERY street in EVERY city ALL OVER THE WORLD will be following your teachings?

That's hilarious.

What was it you said? That soon EVERY church on EVERY corner of EVERY street in EVERY city ALL OVER THE WORLD will be following your teachings?

No. Not my teachings. They will be following the teachings of Jesus by understanding his metaphors and what he meant by the nutty things he said and how they actually pertain to reality and should be applied to be worthy of eternal life, the promise for complying with Divine Law.

Everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught in word and deed.

In another thread, rightwinger noted if God came down to earth, he would buy him a beer. Interesting thought that if God came to us, we would do something for Him. My own question still remains: Why not seek Him? Scripture tells us if we seek, we will find. So why wait?

What, like, "You hypocrites! How do you expect to escape the condemnation of hell?

Ok. I'll try my best to do that...
And that is what you got from how Jesus taught....Perhaps take a second look?

No. Not my teachings. They will be following the teachings of Jesus by understanding his metaphors and what he meant by the nutty things he said and how they actually pertain to reality and should be applied to be worthy of eternal life, the promise for complying with Divine Law.

Everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught in word and deed.
Teaching the secular humanist's word in EVERY church on EVERY corner of EVERY street in EVERY city ALL OVER THE WORLD according to Reverend Hobelim.

What was it you claimed you were again? The Yahweh of Light? Was that it?

Because you are the keystone in the Yahad of God - the habitation of light - and have done what no one else in heaven or earth or under the earth, can do what you have already done?

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..
You sound like you believe you are really something special.
YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL.
Preach on, Reverend Hobelim, the keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.
I stand at the center and the light shines all around me, and now I know that it is my spirit glowing that makes this light. I come into power with the sun for I am like the sun. I am my own light.
Are you God?

And that is what you got from how Jesus taught....

Yes. The teachings of Jesus were specifically tailored to fit the people that he was speaking to.

He spoke tenderly with love and acceptance to the victims of the same evil that you promote.

You are here openly desecrating the Body of Christ and perpetuating lies in the name of the Lord.

Did you expect a hug?

Last edited:
This is like watching Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker argue which magical spell to use.

Or, like the Egyptian magicians trying to compete with Moses. Whatever. One thing for sure, enough is coming out of this to provide inspiration for childrens stories and fairy tales for millenia.

With tons of magical bullshit included to divert self indulgent morons who think they are so smart..

"And so he drove the man out. And to the east of Eden he stationed the cherubim, with flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

According to Scripture: Seek and you shall find.

If you have given up the search for God, what caused you to abandon the quest?

Did anyone stop seeking, then begin once again? What prompted you to renew the search?
One can seek a path and find one without gods

One can seek a path and find one without gods
Yes, one can seek, find, and follow a path. But one cannot have a relationship with an inanimate object--i.e. the path.

Seeking God is different, He is someone to know and love.

It is like the difference between seeking a well-loved missing object and seeking a person.

Will you be serving koolaid at your churches?
I don't do church. I worship God in Spirit and in truth.

But every priest, preacher, minister, and evangelical who does will be serving my words to their congregations, for the healing of the nations, if they ever hope for forgiveness and redemption.

I don't do church. But every priest, preacher, minister, and evangelical who does will be serving my words to their congregations, for the healing of the nations, if they ever hope for redemption.
But every church will teach what you believe, right?

In secret. So don't say anything about it or give me another opportunity to say more, in secret.

Seriously, you should find another hobby. Have you ever added one person to your church talking about that "soul bursting at the seams" bullshit experience when you lovingly eat your mangod?

putz.
That's nice, but if you don't publish your beliefs the world will never know your beliefs.

Forum List

Back