Glenn Beck and Color of Change

I posted an article of Glenn Beck himslef answering such questions.

Glenn Beck confirms what the Wiki article says you fools.

Hes also a convertted Morman
so what you are saying is because a family member commited suicide and he is a converted Morman, you think people who watch him will become infected. :lol:

So huh, what's the point? He had family members that committed suicide, he is a recovering alcoholic etc.....Did you think he wasn't human and didn't have the same problems that a lot of Americans face?

glenn-beck-diaper.jpg

His show is pure comedy it should be labeled as such and not as "news".

He's not making fun of the disabled like you ... so ... I think he's better than you by far.

33 sponsors gone and still going....how many will it take to boot his narrow minded bigoted racist ass of the air!?

Yet ... there are still a lot of commercials being shown when he's on ... go figure.

But it could mean advertising time becomes cheaper on his show than such a large audience would normally command. Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company. off a yahoo.com story about sponsors bailing on him and btw ups is officially the first to say they will cease advertising completely on fox....good for them

33 sponsors gone and still going....how many will it take to boot his narrow minded bigoted racist ass of the air!?

Yet ... there are still a lot of commercials being shown when he's on ... go figure.

But it could mean advertising time becomes cheaper on his show than such a large audience would normally command. Some of his show's advertisers last week included a male enhancement pill, a law firm looking to sue on behalf of asbestos victims, a company selling medical supplies to diabetics and a water filter company. off a yahoo.com story about sponsors bailing on him and btw ups is officially the first to say they will cease advertising completely on fox....good for them

You just don't get it.

OCC just lost 50 advertisers this month, are they doing something wrong?

so what you are saying is because a family member commited suicide and he is a converted Morman, you think people who watch him will become infected. :lol:

His mother and brother commited suicide and another brother died of a heart attack.

He was in his teens when his mother killed herself.

Do you have any idea of the impact of that on a teen?

He had alcohol and drug problems well into his adult life.

He became a Morman at the suggestion of one of his children.

He has recently displayed some very disturbing behavior that he released on the internet himself.

He talks of the first black president as a racist.

Obama was raised by his white realitives and loved them by all peoples accounts.

It is an INSANE thing to claim about a man who has shown NO reason for anyone to call him a racist.

Glen Beck is unbalenced.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKn1HDaeroE]YouTube - "AAAHHHH BOGGIE MAN!!!" VARIATIONS[/ame]

You just don't get it.

Fed Ex just pulled themselfs from all Fox news, keep telling yourself everything is just fine at the lie network.

You just don't get it.

Fed Ex just pulled themselfs from all Fox news, keep telling yourself everything is just fine at the lie network.

Is OCC doing something wrong? They lost 50 advertisers in one month. Does that mean Sr. is a bigot?

You seem to over react to any reality check of your little hero?
Ok I'll share a little something about me. You want to really know who I hold in high esteem...who my HERO'S are? You think you can handle it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNBD78j--4]YouTube - United States Military[/ame]

Is OCC doing something wrong? They lost 50 advertisers in one month. Does that mean Sr. is a bigot?

and occ is?

Orange Country Choppers, one of the popular shows on our Fox local station, it has two time slots and they are considering adding more. They lost 50 advertisers in one month, so are they being bad?

you really think he is racist?

Not to be a dick but i've seen a lot of clips in the last month and racism isn't anything I came across.....got a video of that for me to watch?

I'll really watch it and give you an opinion too, i'm not just setting you up for a flame fest, as Vast_LWC.

You seem to over react to any reality check of your little hero?
Ok I'll share a little something about me. You want to really know who I hold in high esteem...who my HERO'S are? You think you can handle it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNBD78j--4]YouTube - United States Military[/ame]

Except the ones who are liberals and can see through all your asshole little political heros huh?

[SIZE=+1]Advertisers Hate Glenn Beck[/SIZE]
Scumbag to soon be slurring Obama for free
beck-piggy.jpg

Link
Excerpt:
Glenn Beck returns to Fox News today after a vacation with fewer companies willing to advertise on his Fascist hate show than when he left, part of the fallout from calling President Barack Obama a racist. A total of 33 Fox advertisers, including Wal-Mart Stores Inc., CVS Caremark, Clorox and Sprint, directed that their commercials not air on Beck's show, according to the companies and ColorofChange.org, a group that promotes political action among blacks and launched a campaign to get advertisers to abandon him. That's more than a dozen more than were identified a week ago. While it's unclear what effect, if any, this will ultimately have on Fox and Beck, it is already making advertisers skittish about hawking their wares within the most opinionated cable TV shows.
hitler-speech.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Shop at Wal-Mart for everyday low prices."[/SIZE]

Forum List

Back