Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

Holy shit, it gets crazier and funnier...

The government "can't prove" that Glenn Beck is wrong, and this makes Glenn Beck right, says Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck: 'The burden of proof is on the federal government' to disprove my conspiracy theory - Salon.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AGyvxn8tbfU]Beck: 'The Burden of Proof Is on the Federal Government' To Refute My Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. The man needs a course in Logic 101.

The man is a blazing idiot.

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

yeah, Beck had nothing.

Possibly, but there's no way to know for sure - without a Beck secret decoder ring and tuning in tomorrow...

Holy shit, it gets crazier and funnier...

The government "can't prove" that Glenn Beck is wrong, and this makes Glenn Beck right, says Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck: 'The burden of proof is on the federal government' to disprove my conspiracy theory - Salon.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AGyvxn8tbfU"]Beck: 'The Burden of Proof Is on the Federal Government' To Refute My Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

He's an idiot who's making (I wouldn't characterize it as earning) millions of dollars with his schtick. Hey, Pet Rocks sold. Mood rings too.

There's a theory in economics that goes something like this: How does a company (or a person, for that matter) know that they should enter a particular market? The answer is this. If the least efficient company is STILL making a profit, they should enter the market. What am I getting at you may be asking. Rush's great breakthrough is that he proved that there was money to be made by peddling his particular brand of A. conspiracy theories, B. Paranoia, and C. Disenfranchisement.

As each new person (radio hosts, RW authors, etc) entered the so-called RW market of 'ideas,' the market continued to get ever more crowded, BUT it never really became SO saturated as to where there was not enough room where everybody couldn't get a slice of the action. Under this umbrella, all kinds of organizations have sprung up, collecting money directly through donations supposedly for pushing political causes on Capitol Hill through lobbying and donating campaign funds etc. (They also pay their officers a pretty nice salary, unsurprisingly).

Men like Beck may not be educated in the formal sense of the word. They may not understand public policy, etc. But they know which side of the bread has the butter on it. They ALL do.

Last edited:

He's an idiot who's making (I wouldn't characterize it as earning) millions of dollars with his schtick. Hey, Pet Rocks sold. Mood rings too.

There's a theory in economics that goes something like this: How does a company (or a person, for that matter) know that they should enter a particular market? The answer is this. If the least efficient company is STILL making a profit, they should enter the market. What am I getting at you may be asking. Rush's great breakthrough is that he proved that there was money to be made by peddling his particular brand of A. conspiracy theories, B. Paranoia, and C. Disenfranchisement.

As each new person (radio hosts, RW authors, etc) entered the so-called RW market of 'ideas,' the market continued to get ever more crowded, BUT it never really became SO saturated as to where there was not enough room where everybody couldn't get a slice of the action. Under this umbrella, all kinds of organizations have sprung up, collecting money directly through donations supposedly for pushing political causes on Capitol Hill through lobbying and donating campaign funds etc. (They also pay their officers a pretty nice salary, unsurprisingly).

Men like Beck may not be educated in the formal sense of the word. They may not understand public policy, etc. But they know which side of the bread has the butter on it. They ALL do.

I could make a lot of money defrauding rubes. There are a million different ways, and I am familiar with all of them. CDOs and swaps, ionic bracelets, homeopathic remedies, psychic readings, political chicanery. It sometimes takes me superhuman restraint not to soak these people. There are soooooooo many of them! There are days when I feel they deserve to be lied to, and robbed.

Especially these days when Americans seem to be becoming more gullible by the day.

But...I would not be able to sleep at night if I took advantage. I don't know how these cretins who take advantage of the retards and creduloids do it.

Last edited:
on friday, glenn beck said he has information about the boston bombing that the government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the government to come clean by monday, or the blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

glenn beck claims to give the government until monday to come clean on saudi national | zero hedge

yeah, beck had nothing.

possibly, but there's no way to know for sure - without a beck secret decoder ring and tuning in tomorrow...

d.r.i.n.k..y.o.u.r..o.v.a.l.t.i.n.e.

I could make a lot of money defrauding rubes. There are a million different ways, and I am familiar with all of them. CDOs and swaps, ionic bracelets, homeopathic remedies, psychic readings, political chicanery. It sometimes takes me superhuman restraint not to soak these people. There are soooooooo many of them! There are days when I feel they deserve to be lied to, and robbed.

Especially these days when Americans seem to be becoming more gullible by the day.

But...I would not be able to sleep at night if I took advantage. I don't know how these cretins who take advantage of the retards and creduloids do it.

If you ever listen closely to the ads on talk radio, you'll find a very high percentage of them are for dubious products with questionable claims. There are a lot of gold ads and get-rich-quick schemes. In fact, AM radio has become a fertile ground for the advertising of a great many products that are highly under regulated (like vitamin supplements and herbal 'remedies') and sound to good to be true (like the so-called Total Transformation System behavioral modification plan). With the vitamin supplement infomercials (which are disguised to sound like talk shows), they actually ALWAYS start off with a disclaimer which says that their products are not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent" particular maladies, and then the rest of the ad basically makes it sound like a miracle cure for whatever ails the listener (who is quite likely either ill or elderly, or both).

Basically, talk radio has become a venue for less-than-ethical sellers of questionable products. They have found a built in audience with a higher than average gullibility quotient since they seemingly already buy into several of their favorite radio hosts' wholly unproven theories in an unquestioning way. What more could they ask for. And THAT is why the hosts do many of the ads themselves instead of turning the commercials over to voice over professionals.

Even Beck once called himself a rodeo clown. He knows his audience - and he delivers what they want - while laughing all the way to the bank. Sadly, though, he leaves his audience dumber each time they tune in.

In reality, a real rodeo clown provides a much greater service - to protect people.

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

yeah, Beck had nothing.

Possibly, but there's no way to know for sure - without a Beck secret decoder ring and tuning in tomorrow...

unless you know people who know things about what happened. Beck is full of shit and is/was just using this for attention. Which means money

Forum List

Back