Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

I am truly embarrassed to say I was once a Glenn Beck fan and watcher.

WTF was I thinking?

Good question. However, I remember when you were batshit crazy on this board. One time watching Beck told me all I needed to know - and that was on CNN. CNN let him go. Fox let him go.

I am truly embarrassed to say I was once a Glenn Beck fan and watcher.

WTF was I thinking?

Yanno................when his show first debuted on CNN, I thought I'd listen for a while, just to see where he was at.

After about a week of his first shows? I realized that he was bat shit crazy, and always looking for a big conspiracy that never showed up, and quit watching him.

A while later, he left CNN and went to FAUX Nooze to spew his crap. Never watched him on FAUX Nooze, but did like to listen to what the other news stations were saying about him when they discredited his crap.

Was also kinda happy (because he was no longer allowed to spew his hate on television), but also a little disappointed (because if he'd stayed on at FAUX, he may have been able to bring the whole corporation down because of his crap), when he lost his job there as well.

Personally? I'd really like to see Beck go the way of the dodo, because he's such a stupid person.

I have to say, I know a lot of you don't like John Stewart but watching him parody and completely destroy Glenn Beck right before Beck hit his decline and eventual removal from mainstream media was one of the most profound bitch slaps of the last decade.

I have to say, I know a lot of you don't like John Stewart but watching him parody and completely destroy Glenn Beck right before Beck hit his decline and eventual removal from mainstream media was one of the most profound bitch slaps of the last decade.

im not sure that beck has been removed from msm

he has a 3 hour radio show 5 days a week

his own channel on dish

his own channel on dish

Okay, removal from relevance.

his own channel on dish

one of the mistakes he made

in my opinion

is that he does not have a board to answer to

so in other words he has removed all the safeties

from his broadcasts

his own channel on dish

Interestingly enough, Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell all have larger audiences than Beck does, and they're part of the MSM.

Face it.................Beck is on his way to obsolescence and will no longer be valid.

his own channel on dish

in my opinion

from his broadcasts

Which means, he can say any stupid conspiracy theory that comes into his head (even if it's horribly wrong) and nobody will call him on it.

See what happens when you surround yourself with "yes men"? Because they agree with your bullshit, you think it's right.

Which is what has happened to Beck.

in my opinion

from his broadcasts

Which means, he can say any stupid conspiracy theory that comes into his head (even if it's horribly wrong) and nobody will call him on it.

See what happens when you surround yourself with "yes men"? Because they agree with your bullshit, you think it's right.

duh

in my opinion

from his broadcasts

duh

Oh...................so apparently you agree that Beck has removed anyone who may stop him from saying anything stupid, which is why he's saying such stupid shit?

Thanks for agreeing.

duh

Oh...................so apparently you agree that Beck has removed anyone who may stop him from saying anything stupid, which is why he's saying such stupid shit?

Thanks for agreeing.

well that pretty much what i said

sorry you feel the need to argue

just for the sake of arguing

--LOL

I've never liked Beck. After his first week or so of shows on CNN, I thought he was a bit more than half a bubble off.

Nice to see that my instincts are keen enough to kick in before the stupidity of the idiots in question has enough time to infect my thoughts.

I've never liked Beck. After his first week or so of shows on CNN, I thought he was a bit more than half a bubble off.

Nice to see that my instincts are keen enough to kick in before the stupidity of the idiots in question has enough time to infect my thoughts.

i pretty much have wrote them all off

there is much better ways to get the news

Agreed.
I get all my news from USMessageBoard.

It can get a little confusing at times though.

Agreed.
I get all my news from USMessageBoard.

It can get a little confusing at times though.

It might be more accurate than FOX.

Do you think "the government" threatened him? He sure did clam up.

I was, to say the least, disappointed in Beck. But information is still coming in and more and more questions are being raised. I doubt the story is finished.

At any rate, the information provided by Beck thus far proves nothing substantive; it merely shows that more questions have to be asked before the case is closed. I think Beck overstated his position. Of course, you might be right about the government telling him to back off. There's a hell of a lot at stake on this one.

You doubt the story is finished? More questions are being raised? He overstated?

He said he DOES NOT BLUFF.

You are now bent over in front of Beck's throbbing little pecker, begging for more. You shameless idiot.

Beck released the breaking info.

Problem was........no one was listening.

The breaking info he had was that the cops didnt actually catch them in Boston. They caught them in Watertown. They arent the same city, yet, they (the govt henchmen) keep saying "Boston"!!! SEE HOW THEY LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Thats it?

What a douchebag. That was going to bring the Obama administration to its knees?

And people still listen to him?

Forum List

Back