Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

Beck will have Obama wiring the backpacks before this is over.

That's not quite conspiratorial enough for Beck. For Beck, it must be a conspiracy that stretches out over several years (decades, preferably). So, in Beckworld, Obama originally conspired with someone while in college to carry out a plan like this.

Now, get out a whiteboard and start drawing some circles with interconnecting lines, and sooner or later you'll have a schematic diagram of a diabolical scheme.

For crying out loud all he is saying is there is a Saudi connection, you people always have to blow things out of proportion.

I never listened to Beck much, but he has a well-deserved reputation for weaving complex conspiracy theories that, according to him, wind their way across decades and decades with a lifespan that is longer any human being has ever lived (not counting Biblical timelines, of course).

Give Beck enough time, and he will weave a conspiracy theory about the bombing that will span the globe.

So Glenn Beck's big news that will shatter the windows of every building in Washington is nothing more than a speculative conspiracy theory. Nice........

It's hilarious that this man makes such a good living telling such ridiculous stories. Damn, at least J.K. Rowling's stories were interesting.

Last edited:
Beck is kind of a flake, but he was right about Soros and he could be right about the saudi.

why the rush to deport him?

why the unscheduled meeting between obama and the saudi ambassador --- just before the deportation order was issued?

coincidence? I think not
You see, here is the problem. The idiots do not even know what Beck said!!!!!!

According to Beck's "exclusive" timeline, the deportation order was made on TUESDAY at 4 PM, Obama's visit with the Saudi minister was WEDNESDAY. The assholes who listen to Beck are too stupid to know the order of the days of the week!!!! That is why Beck can say anything and the stupid assholes will swallow it without even a second thought!!!

That's not quite conspiratorial enough for Beck. For Beck, it must be a conspiracy that stretches out over several years (decades, preferably). So, in Beckworld, Obama originally conspired with someone while in college to carry out a plan like this.

Now, get out a whiteboard and start drawing some circles with interconnecting lines, and sooner or later you'll have a schematic diagram of a diabolical scheme.

For crying out loud all he is saying is there is a Saudi connection, you people always have to blow things out of proportion.

Beck and the op are the ones who blew this out of proportion.

So....where is this epic scandal?

Last edited:

He's the one who is blowing things out of proportion and profiting off of a tragedy with his cockamamie "theories". I guess he's the one who truly believes in "never let a good tragedy go to waste". He's a piece of shit snake-oil salesman.

Yes. I hear that in Dagestan they all take their marching orders from Saul Alinsky ;)

They hear dead people? Woo.

1366659756_6559_Glenn%20Beck%202.jpg

... pssst... Beck's team of investigators has learned that Osama bin Laden is actually not dead.... it turns out that bin Laden and President Obama have been meeting secretly at a nearby Pizza Hut™ to plot the Muslim overthrow of the United States government and the institution of Sharia law in all states that have an "a" in their name. Beck says to buy lots of food insurance....

... pass it on...

... pssst... Beck's team of investigators has learned that Osama bin Laden is actually not dead.... it turns out that bin Laden and President Obama have been meeting secretly at a nearby Pizza Hut™ to plot the Muslim overthrow of the United States government and the institution of Sharia law in all states that have an "a" in their name. Beck says to buy lots of food insurance....

... pass it on...

No, no, no. The midwife who delivered him in Kenya lives in the White House basement and holds seances for him where he gets guidance from Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez and Saul Alinsky. ;)

Yo Prof,

As you are now aware, you have been played for a fool. If I were you, I would be eager to look at all of my "beliefs" and those who I trust for information with a new, more focused eye.

You won't accept this reality, I am sure, but Beck has been bullshitting you for several years now. Realizing that you are a very poor judge of character and are essentially unable to discern fact from fiction must be difficult. Approach this new reality with open arms.

So it is now Tuesday.....

What has the Blaze published to bring down the President?

More connect the dots?

Forum List

Back