Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

Do you think "the government" threatened him? He sure did clam up.

I was, to say the least, disappointed in Beck. But information is still coming in and more and more questions are being raised. I doubt the story is finished.

At any rate, the information provided by Beck thus far proves nothing substantive; it merely shows that more questions have to be asked before the case is closed. I think Beck overstated his position. Of course, you might be right about the government telling him to back off. There's a hell of a lot at stake on this one.

Sorry, but that smells a bit of the tortured reasoning of someone desperately grasping for justification to keep listening.

Not that Beck might not actually be onto something here. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

So funny...

On Monday, Glenn Beck insisted that his theory connecting a Saudi national to the Boston Marathon bombing would remain correct until someone could prove to him that it wasn’t. The problem with that statement on Monday, as it remained on Wednesday, was that someone (in this case, the Department of Homeland Security) had already done precisely that.

Glenn Beck to conspiracy critics: 'Bring it on' - Salon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Beck have a trouble reading the calendar?

He said that it would be Monday when he did something.

It's now Thursday morning at 2:30 CST.

Oh.............forgot......................it's coming from Beck and his ilk, so it's nothing more than grandstanding bullshit.

I've never liked Beck. After his first week or so of shows on CNN, I thought he was a bit more than half a bubble off.

Nice to see that my instincts are keen enough to kick in before the stupidity of the idiots in question has enough time to infect my thoughts.

i pretty much have wrote them all off

there is much better ways to get the news

Agreed.
I get all my news from USMessageBoard.

It can get a little confusing at times though.
LOL, and just think, if it wasn't for people like Beck & other news we like out there, what would there be to talk about on these boards..?? I also see Beck as losing it, because for a while there he was making some sense on many things, but every now and again or a lot more lately it seems, he has been saying some stuff that makes me believe that he is losing it more and more.

Oh.............forgot......................it's coming from Beck and his ilk, so it's nothing more than grandstanding bullshit.

He and The Nooj have the same calendar.
It's April.
Shouldn't Edward be in jail or...what was the other one...?

He and The Nooj have the same calendar.
It's April.
Shouldn't Edward be in jail or...what was the other one...?

Well..................I'm a generous person..................he's got until May 1st to keep his promise of jail or else.

But......................I don't expect either to happen, but I'm hoping that Karma catches up with them for not telling the truth and sticking to their word.

Beck released the breaking info.

Problem was........no one was listening.

The breaking info he had was that the cops didnt actually catch them in Boston. They caught them in Watertown. They arent the same city, yet, they (the govt henchmen) keep saying "Boston"!!! SEE HOW THEY LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Thats it?

What a douchebag. That was going to bring the Obama administration to its knees?

And people still listen to him?
I wonder if the Blaze is hiring, because I need to go there quickly as Stew and the gang need my help.. :)

Their boss is losing it, and they might be looking at a mad man in the making... My job will be to tell Beck to tone it down just a tad or give Stew the job while he (Beck) sits back and chews on a gummy for a while.....wow

one thing is certain

from the looks of this message board

and the numerous threads by the left

on beck

he assuredly lives rent free in the minds

of many lefties

--LOL

I'm still scarred and/or confused about him crying over his dog or was it his kids dog for hours & hours on his program?....WOW If I was Stew that would have been the red flag for me ( Stew to Glen, GET HELP NOW)...LOL

i pretty much have wrote them all off

there is much better ways to get the news

Agreed.
I get all my news from USMessageBoard.

It can get a little confusing at times though.
LOL, and just think, if it wasn't for people like Beck & other news we like out there, what would there be to talk about on these boards..?? I also see Beck as losing it, because for a while there he was making some sense on many things, but every now and again or a lot more lately it seems, he has been saying some stuff that makes me believe that he is losing it more and more.

Such as?

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

Well, did Beck ever "expose the truth"...?

Well, if I may be allowed to engage in some 1960s retro paraphrasing...
"Tune in TOMORROW! Same bat time. Same batshit crazy channel."

Forum List

Back