Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

He "warned" the government.

2820878881_beck_dementia_xlarge.jpeg

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

Ok, it’s Tuesday.

Did the government ‘come clean’?

I think maybe someone just washed the wall in Glen Becks "quiet room" on sunday and now he doesnt remember his ramblings that day

I bet he got an FBI visit.

that happens when you claim to know things about a crime being investigated

Lakhota where is the HuffPo piece.....I almost passed your post, since I didnt see that link!

Do you think "the government" threatened him? He sure did clam up.

I was, to say the least, disappointed in Beck. But information is still coming in and more and more questions are being raised. I doubt the story is finished.

At any rate, the information provided by Beck thus far proves nothing substantive; it merely shows that more questions have to be asked before the case is closed. I think Beck overstated his position. Of course, you might be right about the government telling him to back off. There's a hell of a lot at stake on this one.

Do you think "the government" threatened him? He sure did clam up.

I was, to say the least, disappointed in Beck. But information is still coming in and more and more questions are being raised. I doubt the story is finished.

At any rate, the information provided by Beck thus far proves nothing substantive; it merely shows that more questions have to be asked before the case is closed. I think Beck overstated his position. Of course, you might be right about the government telling him to back off. There's a hell of a lot at stake on this one.

So, you think Beck may be right? But what about that Monday deadline? Did he mean just some Monday in the future?

Ok, it’s Tuesday.

Did the government ‘come clean’?

Clearly they did.
Otherwise Glenn would have released the hounds.

Beck released the breaking info.

Problem was........no one was listening.

The breaking info he had was that the cops didnt actually catch them in Boston. They caught them in Watertown. They arent the same city, yet, they (the govt henchmen) keep saying "Boston"!!! SEE HOW THEY LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Beck released the breaking info.

Problem was........no one was listening.

The breaking info he had was that the cops didnt actually catch them in Boston. They caught them in Watertown. They arent the same city, yet, they (the govt henchmen) keep saying "Boston"!!! SEE HOW THEY LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!!

They think Boston is a state.

I am truly embarrassed to say I was once a Glenn Beck fan and watcher.

WTF was I thinking?

Forum List

Back