Glenn Beck: I'll drop Cruz like a hot potato if sex scandal allegations are true

the only one capable of handling the job jon is the hill,,,,,,hate her but she's the only one left that won't bring america to its knees

She has screwed up every job she's had, why elect a screw up President that's just dumb.
blues shes been around the block more than a few times senator ,sec of state and active wife of an 8 year successful president,,,,You might not like her but shes americas best bet

LOL good luck trying to get a job by just listing your former job titles on your resume, that doesn't mean shit. Its actual accomplishments, what you did in those roles that gets you hired. Nobody wants to hire some stupid shit or BS artist who failed miserably in the role. Do I need to remind you what a total fiasco she made after Bill put her in charge of healthcare reform it was a disaster. She has the leadership skills of a moron. Constant lying, put that on your resume and see what happens, yeah you will get fired once that's discovered on a background check. Hell who would hire anyone who falsely claimed to have landed under sniper fire, that will get your resume stamped with NUT JOB and round filed.

I have been throwing out this challenge for years, list the accomplishments in the job. That is not an unreasonable request. If you interview for any job in the real world public or private that's what you will be asked. Your answers will be verified by speaking with former employers and back ground checks. It seems politics is the only profession where you can just lie your ass off to get the job.

the only one capable of handling the job jon is the hill,,,,,,hate her but she's the only one left that won't bring america to its knees

she is a major f up

she couldnt even get the wording on a simple button correct

-
come on jon who do you have thats even close to her ,,,her knowledge of foreign affairs
Yeah.........she and Obama have been doing so well......in foreign affairs.............ya no.....

nuclear2fingers.jpg

• Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife ...
    Daily Mail ^ | Mar 28,2016 | David Martosko
    Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife as endorser Carly Fiorina leaps in to insist a declaration that he's not an adulterer is a 'dance to Donald trump's tune' Texas senator could put National Enquirer scandal to rest with a simple statement that he has never strayed in his 14-year marriage Instead he has batted down the supermarket tabloid's speculative story about five alleged affairs in a more limited fashion Carly Fiorina leaped in to intercept DailyMail.com's request for a blanket statement of marital fidelity and Cruz ultimately punted on the question Fiorina pleaded...

Seriously, Cruz needs to get out there and knock down these rumors if untrue. If on the other hand he's cheated on his wife he's toast. You can't proclaim to be the chief defender of conservatives and evangelicals and run around judging others if you are not squeaky clean

She has screwed up every job she's had, why elect a screw up President that's just dumb.
blues shes been around the block more than a few times senator ,sec of state and active wife of an 8 year successful president,,,,You might not like her but shes americas best bet

LOL good luck trying to get a job by just listing your former job titles on your resume, that doesn't mean shit. Its actual accomplishments, what you did in those roles that gets you hired. Nobody wants to hire some stupid shit or BS artist who failed miserably in the role. Do I need to remind you what a total fiasco she made after Bill put her in charge of healthcare reform it was a disaster. She has the leadership skills of a moron. Constant lying, put that on your resume and see what happens, yeah you will get fired once that's discovered on a background check. Hell who would hire anyone who falsely claimed to have landed under sniper fire, that will get your resume stamped with NUT JOB and round filed.

I have been throwing out this challenge for years, list the accomplishments in the job. That is not an unreasonable request. If you interview for any job in the real world public or private that's what you will be asked. Your answers will be verified by speaking with former employers and back ground checks. It seems politics is the only profession where you can just lie your ass off to get the job.
And I more than once told others to GOOGLE her considerable accomplishments....under your pre requisites gwb couldn't get a latrine cleaners job

she is a major f up

-
come on jon who do you have thats even close to her ,,,her knowledge of foreign affairs
Yeah.........she and Obama have been doing so well......in foreign affairs.............ya no.....

you ask them to find a cure for the cancer gwb and your pub friends gave to america???? Impossible takes a while longer than what republicans wish for...Maybe under Hill

nuclear2fingers.jpg

she is a major f up

-

you ask them to find a cure for the cancer gwb and your pub friends gave to america???? Impossible takes a while longer than what republicans wish for...Maybe under Hill

nuclear2fingers.jpg

Sure she has ,,,,what big bullshit only from the mouth of haters and republicans

You fools can't list even a single accomplishment in her various jobs, I keep asking and you keep ducking the question. I think we know why. :laugh:

Sure she has ,,,,what big bullshit only from the mouth of haters and republicans

You fools can't list even a single accomplishment in her various jobs, I keep asking and you keep ducking the question. I think we know why. :laugh:
surely a platinum member like you are has learned to use google??

She's been a Senator longer than Cruz. She's been a Secretary of State. Cruz hasn't.

This is a topic about Cruz, right? Instead of tossing out red herrings, how about telling us one piece of legislation he sponsored which became law. Hell, just name one which made it to a floor vote.

Good luck with that.

Clinton sponsored three bills which became law. She co-sponsored 74 bills which became law. So show us Cruz has topped that accomplishment.

Last edited:
Now that I have named some accomplishments of Hillary Clinton, does anyone think BluesLegend will continue to claim no one has ever answered his challenge to "list even a single accomplishment in her various jobs"?

I bet he does.

surely a platinum member like you are has learned to use google??

Ahahaha as a Hillary supporter you should be able to rattle off her top 5 accomplishments off the top of your head and you can't list even 1. :laugh:

Forum List

Back