Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I don't get to listen to him much due to a busy schedule, but I try to listen to him as much as i can. This is an example of why:

"Racism isn't a white fault, it isn't a black fault, nor is it an arab or asian fault. Racism is a HUMAN fault. Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start." ~Glenn Beck

I was expecting some kind of satire, but...it appears you actually think Glen Beck is a great person. Do I understand that correctly? :eek:

He's the guy who started that whole "Hitler was a left winger" insanity, isn't he?

I was expecting some kind of satire, but...it appears you actually think Glen Beck is a great person. Do I understand that correctly? :eek:

He's the guy who started that whole "Hitler was a left winger" insanity, isn't he?

"Great" is a bit of a stretch, but he's worth listening to. This was aimed at the lefties who connot stop bashing him.

Glenn Beck is paranoid. When he was just on the radio he was actually pretty entertaining to listen to. Once he got on television he went bat shit crazy.

From what I know of Glenn Beck he's a competent infotainer and business man who has managed to carve out a comfortable market for his wares, good for him. However I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that indicates he's exceptionally intelligent or insightful. :dunno:

Glenn Beck is paranoid. When he was just on the radio he was actually pretty entertaining to listen to. Once he got on television he went bat shit crazy.

He's an entertaining personality, sort of like the Art Bell of politics. It's unfortunate that so many people take his show seriously, though.

From what I know of Glenn Beck he's a competent infotainer and business man who has managed to carve out a comfortable market for his wares, good for him. However I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that indicates he's exceptionally intelligent or insightful. :dunno:

Did you read my quote in the OP?

He's an entertaining personality, sort of like the Art Bell of politics. It's unfortunate that so many people take his show seriously, though.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................This is almost the exact identical quote that hundreds of nutters post about Beck.

Where is this spoon fed to you guys?

Yep, Mr. Beck stated the obvious, which is fine but not anything particularly brilliant.

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

he tries to listen to this guy as much as he can.

That's how brainwashing works.

Brainwashing is listening to what's being said about something and not giving facts or evidence to back things up. Non Education.
This is what the left does all the time.

What the left do to brainwash;

Don’t make people think. Their days are hard enough as is. Bypass the need for opinion making by giving people ready-made opinions. Do it as though you don’t have a conscience – they are probably too stupid to make their own decisions anyway.

Never encourage responsibility, or so much as suggest that humans could be involved in co-creating their future and the realities in which they reside.

Encourage group-sanctioned individuality only. By making ‘individuality” the new conformity you are generating a powerful illusion of free choice.

Keep information bytes infinitesimally small. Promote Attention Deficit Disorder. Several decades of television have already set this in motion.

Repetition is key. Repeat important messages as often as possible.

Repetition is key.

Repetition is key.

Bypass rationality by any means possible. People don’t need logic to accept information. Belief is emotional. Always remember: WAR=PEACE.

Remember –- two half-truths make up a whole truth.

Demonize self-knowledge technology of all kinds. Throw around words like “cult” and “brainwashing.” Marginalize anyone involved in such pursuits.
This is exactly what left are doing when they talk about Glenn Beck.

Beck does not do any of the above.
Beck says things and tells you to look it up and do your homework (self - knowledge)
Actual Education about things is not brainwashing.

Yep, Mr. Beck stated the obvious, which is fine but not anything particularly brilliant.

Obvious?

Not hardly.

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

He's smarter than you, you don't like that, you have to strike out at him, we get it.

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

I don't believe everything he says, but yes, he's mostly correct and that is what pisses the left off so much. Anyone who tweaks their noses that badly, is someone I want to hear.

Forum List

Back