Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

Glenn Beck is paranoid. When he was just on the radio he was actually pretty entertaining to listen to. Once he got on television he went bat shit crazy.

He's an entertaining personality, sort of like the Art Bell of politics. It's unfortunate that so many people take his show seriously, though.

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

Buy gold.

LOL

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

Snake Oil Salesmen do not want you educated.
They sell things to people who are ignorant.
President Obama is a great snake oil salesman. :lol:

He's an entertaining personality, sort of like the Art Bell of politics. It's unfortunate that so many people take his show seriously, though.

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

Buy gold.

LOL

Eh...whatever! I can't afford it anyway :)

Buy gold.

LOL

You must think it's a scheme or scam by laughing it off.

Why many are buying Gold and Silver
Investment professionals understand the value of diversification, and those professionals understand how risky it can be to put all of your eggs in one basket. That is why many investment advisers have been advising their clients to place a small part of their portfolios into precious metals like gold and silver. These tangible investments can provide peace of mind, as well as a hedge against inflation and stock market dips.

Buy gold.

LOL

Buying gold won't help if that is all you buy because when the shit hits the fan it will be illegal to trade it, but Gold should be a part of everyone's investments to a degree.

When the shit hits the fan, people won't care about the law. When they see precious metals, they will deal.

actually Bullets and guns will be worth more.

More than gold or silver? Nope.

In such an imaginary post-apocalyptic world, if anyone discovered you were hoarding gold--your life would be at great risk. In such a world, you're better off owning nothing. Nothing to defend, nothing to hide, nothing to carry, nothing to distract you.

Any gold you own would soon end up in someone else's hands.

I don't get to listen to him much due to a busy schedule, but I try to listen to him as much as i can. This is an example of why:

"Racism isn't a white fault, it isn't a black fault, nor is it an arab or asian fault. Racism is a HUMAN fault. Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start." ~Glenn Beck

Lots of people are smarter than me.

I don't get to listen to him much due to a busy schedule, but I try to listen to him as much as i can. This is an example of why:

"Racism isn't a white fault, it isn't a black fault, nor is it an arab or asian fault. Racism is a HUMAN fault. Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start." ~Glenn Beck

So now stating the obvious makes one smart?

Okay..

The Sky is Blue.

Lots of people are smarter than me.

It's "smarter than I". :)

this thread needs to be in satire because you people are down right hilarious...

Glenn Beck is great and smart......This is why he made money, he took advantage of weak minded people.

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

So you're giving him money?

this thread needs to be in satire because you people are down right hilarious...

Glenn Beck is great and smart......This is why he made money, he took advantage of weak minded people.

I highly doubt he's taken advantage of you.

Forum List

Back