Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

actually Bullets and guns will be worth more.

More than gold or silver? Nope.

In such an imaginary post-apocalyptic world, if anyone discovered you were hoarding gold--your life would be at great risk. In such a world, you're better off owning nothing. Nothing to defend, nothing to hide, nothing to carry, nothing to distract you.

Any gold you own would soon end up in someone else's hands.

That isn't a reason not to have it.

Last edited:
Yep, Mr. Beck stated the obvious, which is fine but not anything particularly brilliant.

Obvious?

Not hardly.

That racism is a human fault and that the ones in power are the ones that get to do the oppressing wasn't obvious to you before Glenn Beck said it? :eek:

Stop your games. It still isn't obvious to a LOT of people. These are the people who seem to believe that racism is a white fault. But you knew that.

More than gold or silver? Nope.

When the shit hits the fan and you have the gold and the silver and I have the bullets and guns, it is just a matter of time before you'll have neither and I'll have both.

YEAP!

I have guns too dumbass.

Neither guns and bullets nor gold and silver will do you any good, if your belly is empty.

Glenn Beck encourages stocking up on non-perishable food. In the end, that's what will keep one alive and help survive.

Boy, that Beck is really dumb and bat shit crazy!

When the shit hits the fan and you have the gold and the silver and I have the bullets and guns, it is just a matter of time before you'll have neither and I'll have both.

YEAP!

I have guns too dumbass.

Neither guns and bullets nor gold and silver will do you any good, if your belly is empty.

Glenn Beck encourages stocking up on non-perishable food. In the end, that's what will keep one alive and help survive.

You could go on ad infinitum like this, it doesn't make Glenn Beck wrong.

YEAP!

I have guns too dumbass.

You must be a typically misguided Republican/conservative who calls someone clearly on his side a dumbass.

And you are a typical democrat who has trouble with reading comprehension.

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

So you're giving him money?

Lol, you beat me to it.

when you buy his books, you give him money. When you listen to his programs you are giving him money.

You do understand the business aspect of this at least right?

I have guns too dumbass.

You must be a typically misguided Republican/conservative who calls someone clearly on his side a dumbass.

And you are a typical democrat who has trouble with reading comprehension.

If you read my posts on this forum, you would know that I am not now, never was and never will be a Democrat.

I will not get into a pissing contest about reading comprehension.

he tries to listen to this guy as much as he can.

That's how brainwashing works.

Brainwashing is listening to what's being said about something and not giving facts or evidence to back things up. Non Education.
This is what the left does all the time.

What the left do to brainwash;

Don’t make people think. Their days are hard enough as is. Bypass the need for opinion making by giving people ready-made opinions. Do it as though you don’t have a conscience – they are probably too stupid to make their own decisions anyway.

Never encourage responsibility, or so much as suggest that humans could be involved in co-creating their future and the realities in which they reside.

Encourage group-sanctioned individuality only. By making ‘individuality” the new conformity you are generating a powerful illusion of free choice.

Keep information bytes infinitesimally small. Promote Attention Deficit Disorder. Several decades of television have already set this in motion.

Repetition is key. Repeat important messages as often as possible.

Repetition is key.

Repetition is key.

Bypass rationality by any means possible. People don’t need logic to accept information. Belief is emotional. Always remember: WAR=PEACE.

Remember –- two half-truths make up a whole truth.

Demonize self-knowledge technology of all kinds. Throw around words like “cult” and “brainwashing.” Marginalize anyone involved in such pursuits.
This is exactly what left are doing when they talk about Glenn Beck.

Beck does not do any of the above.
Beck says things and tells you to look it up and do your homework (self - knowledge)
Actual Education about things is not brainwashing.

It is quite evident from the behavior of the faux right wing on here that "research" is not in their vocabulary. Copying and pasting other people's manufactured bullshit from hack web sites is not "research." BWA-HA-HA-HA! These bozos can't even comprehend what they read in the Constitution!

That's a throwaway statement by Beck, you big dumb sucker. The only research these goons do is listen to Beck and maybe read Beck's books. If they did do research, their minds would suffer from serious cognitive dissonance.

For example, "Hitler is left wing". A classic example of gullible rubes parroting idiocy. That's why I like posting satirical captions under photos of Hitler's followers waving nazi flags, that say, "HEIL DIVERSITY!" And satirical photos of Hitler and captioning them with him whining that Germany needs more affirmative action for the negroes.

It is also why I point out it was conventional wisdom in Germany under Hitler that the Jews started the marxist movement, and you know how Hitler felt about Jews!

And how ironic you don't know Beck and his piss drinking minions do nothing BUT repeat each other inside an echo chamber.

That's how brainwashing works.

Last edited:

YEAP!

I have guns too dumbass.

Wow. You don't even get that your belief in the underlying premise is what makes you the fool.

You are a fool wrapped up inside a fool, covered with fool.

I guess what I hate most about Beck is the way he takes advantage of the vulnerable and the gullible. A person can make a lot of money selling psychic readings, or homeopathic remedies, or telling stories to rubes about the forces of evil at work in their lives. But I would not be able to sleep at night.

I wonder how Beck does it.

Forum List

Back