Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

You must be a typically misguided Republican/conservative who calls someone clearly on his side a dumbass.

And you are a typical democrat who has trouble with reading comprehension.

If you read my posts on this forum, you would know that I am not now, never was and never will be a Democrat.

I will not get into a pissing contest about reading comprehension.

Regardless. You cannot follow a line of discussion. Whether it's because you don't bother to read the post you are responding to or you cannot understand it is not something I am going to be able to fix for you.

when you buy his books, you give him money. When you listen to his programs you are giving him money.

You do understand the business aspect of this at least right?

No shit? You figured that out all on your own did you? Your momma will be proud.

good thank you for admitting you and avatar are wrong.

When did I say I never gave him money? I didn't. I've bought two of his books and I listen to his show. Do you have the slightest clue what you are talking about?

I don't get to listen to him much due to a busy schedule, but I try to listen to him as much as i can. This is an example of why:

"Racism isn't a white fault, it isn't a black fault, nor is it an arab or asian fault. Racism is a HUMAN fault. Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start." ~Glenn Beck

I've posted basically the same thing over and over here.

YOU were among the idiots who ripped me a new one every time I said it.

To repeat what I have said before - IMO, it is human nature to distrust those who don't look like us. Further, it is a fault we should ALL strive to overcome.

EDITED TO ADD
Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start.
I have never said anything as reprehensible as this and don't agree with it.

Turn up your speakers --

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-BI89mb9A]They're rioting in Africa - YouTube[/ame]

I guess what I hate most about Beck is the way he takes advantage of the vulnerable and the gullible. A person can make a lot of money selling psychic readings, or homeopathic remedies, or telling stories to rubes about the forces of evil at work in their lives. But I would not be able to sleep at night.

I wonder how Beck does it.

He has an absolutely brilliant way of suckering in the rubes. He uses one phrase over and over that makes them believe him --

'don't believe what I say, look it up yourself'.

They won't and he knows it. But it makes them believe him.

He's vile. A disease that is vile as limbaugh or Alex whatever his name is.

And you are a typical democrat who has trouble with reading comprehension.

If you read my posts on this forum, you would know that I am not now, never was and never will be a Democrat.

I will not get into a pissing contest about reading comprehension.

Regardless. You cannot follow a line of discussion. Whether it's because you don't bother to read the post you are responding to or you cannot understand it is not something I am going to be able to fix for you.

"Discussion" stopped when totally unprovoked, you called me a 'dumbass' in spite the fact that I agreed with you, as I usually agree with a fellow conservative. Your post to which I responded never mentioned that you have guns too.

Here is where I stop this so-called discussion. You may continue if you wish, but since I am not a fan of banging my head in a brick wall, I will ignore further bloviating from you.

Glen Beck is a snake oil salesman. The best of those do well, but they're still selling snake oil.

Gimme some Vicks, I need to scare up some tears over how much "smarter" he is. 😭

From what I know of Glenn Beck he's a competent infotainer and business man who has managed to carve out a comfortable market for his wares, good for him. However I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that indicates he's exceptionally intelligent or insightful. :dunno:

He's a one percenter with something to sell.

That's how brainwashing works.

Brainwashing is listening to what's being said about something and not giving facts or evidence to back things up. Non Education.
This is what the left does all the time.

What the left do to brainwash;

Don’t make people think. Their days are hard enough as is. Bypass the need for opinion making by giving people ready-made opinions. Do it as though you don’t have a conscience – they are probably too stupid to make their own decisions anyway.

Never encourage responsibility, or so much as suggest that humans could be involved in co-creating their future and the realities in which they reside.

Encourage group-sanctioned individuality only. By making ‘individuality” the new conformity you are generating a powerful illusion of free choice.

Keep information bytes infinitesimally small. Promote Attention Deficit Disorder. Several decades of television have already set this in motion.

Repetition is key. Repeat important messages as often as possible.

Repetition is key.

Repetition is key.

Bypass rationality by any means possible. People don’t need logic to accept information. Belief is emotional. Always remember: WAR=PEACE.

Remember –- two half-truths make up a whole truth.

Demonize self-knowledge technology of all kinds. Throw around words like “cult” and “brainwashing.” Marginalize anyone involved in such pursuits.
This is exactly what left are doing when they talk about Glenn Beck.

Beck does not do any of the above.
Beck says things and tells you to look it up and do your homework (self - knowledge)
Actual Education about things is not brainwashing.

It is quite evident from the behavior of the faux right wing on here that "research" is not in their vocabulary. Copying and pasting other people's manufactured bullshit from hack web sites is not "research." BWA-HA-HA-HA! These bozos can't even comprehend what they read in the Constitution!

That's a throwaway statement by Beck, you big dumb sucker. The only research these goons do is listen to Beck and maybe read Beck's books. If they did do research, their minds would suffer from serious cognitive dissonance.

For example, "Hitler is left wing". A classic example of gullible rubes parroting idiocy. That's why I like posting satirical captions under photos of Hitler's followers waving nazi flags, that say, "HEIL DIVERSITY!" And satirical photos of Hitler and captioning them with him whining that Germany needs more affirmative action for the negroes.

It is also why I point out it was conventional wisdom in Germany under Hitler that the Jews started the marxist movement, and you know how Hitler felt about Jews!

And how ironic you don't know Beck and his piss drinking minions do nothing BUT repeat each other inside an echo chamber.

That's how brainwashing works.

Really?
Do you ever hear anyone on the left tell their listener's to go and do your own research on what they are talking about?

How many from the left on this board want the research and proof brought to them?
They won't do it on their own.
How many of them ever go to the Library?

And Yes, Carl Marx was a Dutch Jew and Hitler was half Jewish.

Last edited:
How in the hell did you pick that idea up. I would no more want anyone to give that lunatic money or any recognition.
Try understanding what I posted. Please.

glenny boy is nothing but a snake oil salesman. He knows how to sponge money from those that are paranoid and thoughtless. If there is a market to scalp others out of their money with some ridiculous scheme. Theeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeees glenny

So you're giving him money?

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

Buy gold.

LOL

Eh...whatever! I can't afford it anyway :)

If wages would have kept up with costs you'd be able too. So thank God that Republicans are committing economic terrorism on the middle class.....they're saving you from yourself. :lol:

Did you read anywhere in what I posted that I listen to any of his drivel. Did I say I bought or even read any of his lies that he perpetuates as a book. No. Read it again. The newspapers and the sites on the internet that post his rants I have read. So I know he is a complete con artist. Then it is imbeciles such as those that believe his tantrums that allow him to make his money.
If someone was to market it right and put it on a stick someone will buy shit.
Try again to put words in my mouth.

So you're giving him money?

Lol, you beat me to it.

when you buy his books, you give him money. When you listen to his programs you are giving him money.

You do understand the business aspect of this at least right?

I don't get to listen to him much due to a busy schedule, but I try to listen to him as much as i can. This is an example of why:

"Racism isn't a white fault, it isn't a black fault, nor is it an arab or asian fault. Racism is a HUMAN fault. Which ever race has the power, that is when the lynchings start." ~Glenn Beck

More than 85 percent of the estimated 5,000 lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states. 1892 was a peak year when 161 African Americans were lynched. The creation of the Jim Crow laws, beginning in the 1890s, completed the revival of white supremacy in the South. Terror and lynching were used to enforce both these formal laws and a variety of unwritten rules of conduct meant to assert white domination. In most years from 1889 to 1923, there were 50–100 lynchings annually across the South.

The ideology behind lynching, directly connected with denial of political and social equality, was stated forthrightly by Benjamin Tillman, a South Carolina governor and senator, speaking on the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1900:

'We of the South have never recognized the right of the negro to govern white men, and we never will. We have never believed him to be the equal of the white man, and we will not submit to his gratifying his lust on our wives and daughters without lynching him.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States
The problem with Beck's argument is that throughout America history, there was only one "race" doing the lynchings and another "race" being lynched!

Last edited:
When the shit hits the fan and you have the gold and the silver and I have the bullets and guns, it is just a matter of time before you'll have neither and I'll have both.

YEAP!

I have guns too dumbass.

Neither guns and bullets nor gold and silver will do you any good, if your belly is empty.

Glenn Beck encourages stocking up on non-perishable food. In the end, that's what will keep one alive and help survive.

Boy, that Beck is really dumb and bat shit crazy!

Glenn Beck promotes one of his advertisers. Again, one percenter with something to sell.

The problem with Beck's argument is that throughout America history, there was only one "race" doing the lynchings and only one race being "lynched!

Racism is learned.

Forum List

Back