Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

I was expecting some kind of satire, but...it appears you actually think Glen Beck is a great person. Do I understand that correctly? :eek:

He's the guy who started that whole "Hitler was a left winger" insanity, isn't he?

"Great" is a bit of a stretch, but he's worth listening to. This was aimed at the lefties who connot stop bashing him.

Actually, he just provides the dogmatic pabulum you and others on the right mindlessly lap up.

I was expecting some kind of satire, but...it appears you actually think Glen Beck is a great person. Do I understand that correctly? :eek:

He's the guy who started that whole "Hitler was a left winger" insanity, isn't he?

"Great" is a bit of a stretch, but he's worth listening to. This was aimed at the lefties who connot stop bashing him.

Actually, he just provides the dogmatic pabulum you and others on the right mindlessly lap up.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........You have nothing but regurgitated left wing garbage....zzzzzzz.....

So we agree that Beck IS a snake oil salesman. Why waste a thread?

Yeah, you have to be a democrat with a brain so poorly used.

No, I'm a registered Republican that votes Democrat because I'm pro middle class.

If your pro middle class you would not be voting for Democrats.
It's their ideology that is robbing from the middle class and making them poorer.
The bigger Government gets, the less you have of the middle class.

Forum List

Back