Example of the true reason tiktok has been villanized as a "Chinese spy tool."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

If you believe the hype put out of the democrats and rinos and leftist media there isn't much I can say.

This speech given at the UN by a Brazilian is an example of why the globalist kabal wants tiktok shut down. So messages like this don't penetrate Americans.

Listen to it if you don't believe in the bs.

If you believe the hype put out of the democrats and rinos and leftist media there isn't much I can say.

This speech given at the UN by a Brazilian is an example of why the globalist kabal wants tiktok shut down. So messages like this don't penetrate Americans.

Social media is cancer. Full stop. I don't watch Tik Toks. :rolleyes:

8nedd6.jpg

When then-President Donald Trump sought to ban TikTok, ostensibly because of its Chinese roots, US courts came to TikTok's rescue.

Trump v. TikTok

So why does Trump love TikTok so much?

Oh, that's right. The Chinabucks are flowing to the right.

I'm beginning to honestly believe you just think of the stupidest, most inflammatory things to say in the moment.

Which is to your benefit.

Because, otherwise?

You're probably the stupidest person who has ever existed.

I know you don't want to acknowledge it, but this is social media.

Be it ever so "primitive".
Made the mistake and read what that hypocritical asshat had to say, and in typical fashion they don't have any control whatsoever over their self unawareness nor hypocrisy.

I'm beginning to honestly believe you just think of the stupidest, most inflammatory things to say in the moment.
You dind't answer. Why does Trump love TikTok?

We know why Trump likes TikTok. He was paid to like TikTok, by Chinese interests. By defending him, it looks like you're defending China too.

Yes, I know you're not getting paid by China. China wouldn't pay money for a hysterical clown like you. You're just an authoritarian follower who does as he's told. That's why your masters like you. You never trouble them with independent thinking.

Need I remind you Trump was against TIK-TOK before he was for TIK-TOK
and
The reason he switched was a bunch-o-millions given his DJT by a Chinese investor.

In any case the reason politicos hate TIK-TOK has nothing to do with "Chinese Spies."
I mean seriously, how does China derive secret information from an 18 year old girl lip synching Beyonce?
They hate TIK-TOK because they can't control the message and the messages are reaching young voters without the "proper" filtering.

This is not Republicans or Democrats of any stripe. This is politicians protecting their turf.

Forum List

Back