Glenn Beck is smarter than you.

actually Bullets and guns will be worth more.

More than gold or silver? Nope.

In such an imaginary post-apocalyptic world, if anyone discovered you were hoarding gold--your life would be at great risk. In such a world, you're better off owning nothing. Nothing to defend, nothing to hide, nothing to carry, nothing to distract you.

Any gold you own would soon end up in someone else's hands.

I do like the theory that nobody is going to care about the law on one hand but the exchange rate of gold will remain intact.

Yeah, you have to be a democrat with a brain so poorly used.

No, I'm a registered Republican that votes Democrat because I'm pro middle class.

If your pro middle class you would not be voting for Democrats.
It's their ideology that is robbing from the middle class and making them poorer.
The bigger Government gets, the less you have of the middle class.

You seem to have it backwards. Republicans historically have created havoc for the middle class.

Answer this: In the last 40 years how many Republicans politicians have authored a bill that promoted the middle class that didn't give the rich and business a much greater share of promotion?

No BLOW-V-ATING now, all you have to do is name one. Good luck.

Yeah, you have to be a democrat with a brain so poorly used.

No, I'm a registered Republican that votes Democrat because I'm pro middle class.

It's their ideology that is robbing from the middle class and making them poorer.

You're wasting your time. He won't/can't understand.

More than gold or silver? Nope.

In such an imaginary post-apocalyptic world, if anyone discovered you were hoarding gold--your life would be at great risk. In such a world, you're better off owning nothing. Nothing to defend, nothing to hide, nothing to carry, nothing to distract you.

Any gold you own would soon end up in someone else's hands.

I do like the theory that nobody is going to care about the law on one hand but the exchange rate of gold will remain intact.

That isn't very hard to understand. Gold has always, and will always be valuable.

You seem to have it backwards. Republicans historically have created havoc for the middle class.

Answer this: In the last 40 years how many Republicans politicians have authored a bill that promoted the middle class that didn't give the rich and business a much greater share of promotion?

None of course. That's because you cannot help the middle class by handing them money. that's why the poor always stays poor despite being given free stuff.

Dumbass.

Glen Beck is a snake oil salesman. The best of those do well, but they're still selling snake oil.

Gimme some Vicks, I need to scare up some tears over how much "smarter" he is. í ½í¸*

Oh look a member of the left wing sheep disagrees.

Ironic from the guy who is idolizing a flim-flam artist.

Idolize? Nice strawman there. I only say he's smarter than you, which really isn't too difficult.

I was expecting some kind of satire, but...it appears you actually think Glen Beck is a great person. Do I understand that correctly? :eek:

He's the guy who started that whole "Hitler was a left winger" insanity, isn't he?

I do agree that Hitler could not be the modern equivalent to a "left winger." Hitler put the country to work, very different then the left wing today.

Our Government is not suppose to be introducing any bills that promote any of the classes.
Rich, Poor or Middle class. The private sector does it and they do it much better than uninformed Politicians who have no clue about businesses or how to run them.
What the left is doing, is prohibiting the economic engine of a free Market.
The left is totally against Freedom of any kind.
They mico- manage everything and that is not freedom.
The Government needs to stay out of the private sector of business.
The left needs to get it into their heads that Government is not the answer to everything.
The Progressives (libs) in both parties are ruining us.

Glenn Beck has been right on a lot of things. You should listen to him, then like he tells people to do....RESEARCH what he's said. He doesn't expect us to just believe whatever he says, he doesn't want us to just believe it....he wants to let us know what he knows and then he tells us to research and make up our own minds.

The left take all shows on MSNBC, CNN, as gospel, without any research into what they're telling you. How smart is that??

Buy gold.

LOL

Buying gold won't help if that is all you buy because when the shit hits the fan it will be illegal to trade it, but Gold should be a part of everyone's investments to a degree.

Or like any Leftwng Prez would when the shit hits the fan Obabble will confiscate it all ...you know...like they did last time.

Glen Beck is a snake oil salesman. The best of those do well, but they're still selling snake oil.

Gimme some Vicks, I need to scare up some tears over how much "smarter" he is. í ½í¸*

Just because you think that, does not make it true.
What is true, is those on the left, who do idolize President Obama.
You are completely blinded by his flim- flaming and he is the best of all the snake oil salesmen.

No one who watches any of the right wing talk shows idolizes any of them.
We like them and many times we might disagree with them, but we don't have any blind admiration or devotion to any of them.
If Glen Beck went away tomorrow many of us would miss him, but we would not be very upset about it.
We would still continue doing what we are doing. Reading what we want and still prepare ourselves for disasters be it natural or other wise.
There will always be another one, that may be even better, to take Glenn Becks place.

Just because you think that, does not make it true.
What is true, is those on the left, who do idolize President Obama.
You are completely blinded by his flim- flaming and he is the best of all the snake oil salesmen.

No one who watches any of the right wing talk shows idolizes any of them.
We like them and many times we might disagree with them, but we don't have any blind admiration or devotion to any of them.
If Glen Beck went away tomorrow many of us would miss him, but we would not be very upset about it.
We would still continue doing what we are doing. Reading what we want and still prepare ourselves for disasters be it natural or other wise.
There will always be another one, that may be even better, to take Glenn Becks place.

"“I’m a rodeo clown” ~ Glenn Beck

Would you cry if he was gone? Would you need Vicks Vapor Rub?

[ame=http://youtu.be/m692Tqbnbxo]SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue - YouTube[/ame]

Flim Flam

Forum List

Back