Glenn Beck Says He Would Stab Trump and Wouldnt Stop

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Shouldnt the Secret Service be paying this lunatic a visit right about now?

It is around the 1:20 mark

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.

Wow damn......there's just no excuse for that kind of thing in politics. Beck has always been an unstable maniac but this just takes the cake.

Wow damn......there's just no excuse for that kind of thing in politics. Beck has always been an unstable maniac but this just takes the cake.
Opposing the nomination of a party rival is one thing, but to 'joke' about killing them is totally over the top.

Beck at a minimum should be take off the air by the FCC.

Well, then let's revisit the Glenn Beck Remix...just for fun! I think he went on medication for a few years between 2009 and now.

There's also video of him rubbing his eyes with onions or something to get them to tear up for a promo.

Opposing the nomination of a party rival is one thing, but to 'joke' about killing them is totally over the top.

Cable has different regulations than network television, but otherwise I totally agree.

Shouldnt the Secret Service be paying this lunatic a visit right about now?

It is around the 1:20 mark

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.

Glenn Beck needs to be considered deranged and dangerous, he actually needs to be arrested, this can only be interpreted as him threatening to murder The Donald....despite what Beck is now saying today ie. he's denying he meant The Donald.

It's lunatics like Glenn Beck that give other lunatics ideas....and The Donald already has random crazy people gatecrashing his rallies....I'm hoping that ANYONE attending his rallies is being given the full-on pat down and searching for weapons.

All the whackos and nutjobs running loose these days one would have to be at least rich enough to be able to have body guards if they run for public office. How's all those meds and flouridated municipal water supplies working out for everyone now?

It's lunatics like Glenn Beck that give other lunatics ideas....and The Donald already has random crazy people gatecrashing his rallies....I'm hoping that ANYONE attending his rallies is being given the full-on pat down and searching for weapons.

1. I am a proud card carrying lunatic and there is no damn way I would even fathom of thinking about doing what Beck is or was suggesting...

2. Beck was asinine individual when he was with HLN and Fox and has become more disturbed over the years if that is even possible.

3. Shock Jock Commentators like Beck will never see a day in Jail but had it been me uttering those words, well I would be under the jail by now...

Beck is living proof why some people need a straight jacket and great amounts of Thorazine every hour on the hour...

1. I am a proud card carrying lunatic and there is no damn way I would even fathom of thinking about doing what Beck is or was suggesting...

2. Beck was asinine individual when he was with HLN and Fox and has become more disturbed over the years if that is even possible.

3. Shock Jock Commentators like Beck will never see a day in Jail but had it been me uttering those words, well I would be under the jail by now...

Beck is living proof why some people need a straight jacket and great amounts of Thorazine every hour on the hour...

Lunatics like Glenn Beck not being arrested, I think because they want someone to take pop at The Donald :crybaby:They're encouraging it :crybaby:

Is Beck on the air anywhere?
Even if he is, FCC doesn't take people off the air. It administers broadcast stations. So if a station broadcast something contrary to law, the station is the entity that would hear about it. That's why they run disclaimers -- "does not represent the views of WXYZ".

What truly makes my stomach churn, is that Beck, along with Romney, all of em, from Rush to Fox news, all are the proprietors, the gate keepers of the madness now engulfing this country and conservatives....Ladies and Gents, when you profit from ignorant whites on a daily basis with your rhetorical nonsense....EXPECT A TRUMP TO EMERGE AND WHITE SHIT FOR BRAINS TO GO BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER IT.

I HAVE SAID THIS A ZILLION TIMES....AMERICA WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT IT DESERVES!!

What truly makes my stomach churn, is that Beck, along with Romney, all of em, from Rush to Fox news, all are the proprietors, the gate keepers of the madness now engulfing this country and conservatives....Ladies and Gents, when you profit from ignorant whites on a daily basis with your rhetorical nonsense....EXPECT A TRUMP TO EMERGE AND WHITE SHIT FOR BRAINS TO GO BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER IT.

I HAVE SAID THIS A ZILLION TIMES....AMERICA WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT IT DESERVES!!

"Churn?" :p

What kind of shit for brains analysis of the success of The Donald blames those who don't support The Donald? FOX, etc. mentioned did not support Barry Hussaine Soerento and blacks, jews, and delusional self-hating whites voted for Barry enmasse.

The fact is support for The Donald is a real grass roots situation, not like the stupid, fake Tea Party, hijacked by zionists like Beck.

Glen Beck, just went too far. He, like anyone else should be arrested for threatening a political figure. It's a federal offense. Where's the Secret Service.???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back