Glenn Beck Says He Would Stab Trump and Wouldnt Stop

Glen Beck, just went too far. He, like anyone else should be arrested for threatening a political figure. It's a federal offense. Where's the Secret Service.???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dunno:

Where were they when this went down?

That guy's not only inciting a mob -- he's brandishing weapons.

Beware the Ides of March.
Et tu Beckus?

Beck is a total nutcase and a radio troll.

"If I were close enough and had a knife, the stabbing wouldn't stop." OMG What the heck has happened to Glen Beck?

Beck never said he wanted to stab Trump. The statement was taken out of context.

Anyone who is shocked or surprised to hear Beck say such things has never listened to him before.

Beck is the kind of person the liberals think of when they think of Tea Party people and he has done incredible damage to the conservative movement.

Shouldnt the Secret Service be paying this lunatic a visit right about now?

It is around the 1:20 mark

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.
. Glenn wasn't referring to Trump, he was jokingly referring to stabbing Michael LaPelca (sp?) who was asking if they would support Trump if he was the candidate.

Last edited:
Glen Beck, just went too far. He, like anyone else should be arrested for threatening a political figure. It's a federal offense. Where's the Secret Service.???

oh he got a visit from them

Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments - The Gateway Pundit
. Is beck in jail? No. That tells you something. Like he wasn't referring to Trump.

of course he was

he is lucky he is not in jail

cruz is thankful beck is not in jail

or he would lose 10 hours of airtime daily

I mentioned that 2 days ago. You or I would be locked up for ever. He should shut his gums and feel Dam lucky.

Whatever happened to the filmmakers who made the George W. Bush snuff flick?

Beck was worth 25-30% listening to, now 0%.
He's off my list forever.

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.
. Glenn wasn't referring to Trump, he was jokingly referring to stabbing Michael LaPelca (sp?) who was asking if they would support Trump if he was the candidate.

I simply see no reason to believe that whatsoever. The topic was still how they would respond to Trump and Beck the Wackjob said nothing to indicate he was referring to Stu.

oh he got a visit from them

Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments - The Gateway Pundit
. Is beck in jail? No. That tells you something. Like he wasn't referring to Trump.

of course he was

he is lucky he is not in jail

cruz is thankful beck is not in jail

or he would lose 10 hours of airtime daily
I bet you read the 2nd Amendment and interpret to mean it refers to organized military units. He's referring to the questioner. Learn to diagram a sentence. Sheesh!

He said stuff like this about Gabby Gifford and Dr. Tiller. Glenn should be arrested just like Charles Manson.

Charlie Manson never killed anyone. He told others to.

If Trump wins the nomination, Glenn Beck will find a way to express support for him.

Forum List

Back