Glenn Beck Says He Would Stab Trump and Wouldnt Stop

Shouldnt the Secret Service be paying this lunatic a visit right about now?

It is around the 1:20 mark

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.
. Glenn wasn't referring to Trump, he was jokingly referring to stabbing Michael LaPelca (sp?) who was asking if they would support Trump if he was the candidate.

I simply see no reason to believe that whatsoever. The topic was still how they would respond to Trump and Beck the Wackjob said nothing to indicate he was referring to Stu.

the conversation was about trump not stu

Glen Beck, just went too far. He, like anyone else should be arrested for threatening a political figure. It's a federal offense. Where's the Secret Service.???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh he got a visit from them

Breaking: Secret Service Visits The Blaze Studios Following Glenn Beck Stabbing Comments - The Gateway Pundit
. Is beck in jail? No. That tells you something. Like he wasn't referring to Trump.

of course he was

he is lucky he is not in jail

cruz is thankful beck is not in jail

or he would lose 10 hours of airtime daily
I bet you read the 2nd Amendment and interpret to mean it refers to organized military units. He's referring to the questioner. Learn to diagram a sentence. Sheesh!

he was talking about trump

Glenn Beck needs counseling and a nice orange jump suit with a clean jail cell to go with it.

I remember not too long ago you guys used to love beck, and everything he said was gospel to you kooks.

I remember not too long ago you guys used to love beck, and everything he said was gospel to you kooks.
This statement made by VOR is just more proof of how the corporations are able to divide the middle class against itself.

VOR simply assumes that the clownish image he has of those who disagree with him on political issues ALL love Glenn Beck. If people like VOR were capable of independent thought and reason, he would realize from the topic of the thread itself that this is simply NOT the case.

But actually thinking about what people are saying that disagree with him is far too much to ask of morons like VOR.

So that is why I put idiots like VOR on my ignore list.

What truly makes my stomach churn, is that Beck, along with Romney, all of em, from Rush to Fox news, all are the proprietors, the gate keepers of the madness now engulfing this country and conservatives....Ladies and Gents, when you profit from ignorant whites on a daily basis with your rhetorical nonsense....EXPECT A TRUMP TO EMERGE AND WHITE SHIT FOR BRAINS TO GO BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER IT.

I HAVE SAID THIS A ZILLION TIMES....AMERICA WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT IT DESERVES!!

"Churn?" :p

What kind of shit for brains analysis of the success of The Donald blames those who don't support The Donald? FOX, etc. mentioned did not support Barry Hussaine Soerento and blacks, jews, and delusional self-hating whites voted for Barry enmasse.

The fact is support for The Donald is a real grass roots situation, not like the stupid, fake Tea Party, hijacked by zionists like Beck.
That's the kind of "grass roots" we as a nation can do without.

perhaps

however glenn became the monster he used to rail against

This statement made by VOR is just more proof of how the corporations are able to divide the middle class against itself.

VOR simply assumes that the clownish image he has of those who disagree with him on political issues ALL love Glenn Beck. If people like VOR were capable of independent thought and reason, he would realize from the topic of the thread itself that this is simply NOT the case.

But actually thinking about what people are saying that disagree with him is far too much to ask of morons like VOR.

the way i see it

unlike democrats those on the right do not blindly accept whatever they are told to accept

He's right....of course you put him on ignore.

he didn't say anything that some on the left hasn't suggested or said. but they didn't get blaring headlines out of it. How UNBIASED our medias are eh?

he didn't say anything that some on the left hasn't suggested or said. but they didn't get blaring headlines out of it. How UNBIASED our medias are eh?

"He didn't say anything that some on the left hasn't suggested or said".....name names of those some on the left, Staphanie.

BTW....what happened on the 5th of March? Did your American Spring part II go bust...........again?

Forum List

Back