Glenn Beck?

Just wow ... your lack of understanding of media is just astounding.

Blogs are not any different than newscasters, just many who blog don't look as good on camera, and every newscaster on TV has a blog as well.

I disagree. I think your lack of understanding of media is astounding. Blogs are a lot different from newscasters. A huge number of them are opinion-based with little factual back up. Serious journalism and news programmes have a lot of in-depth research, and people have actually studied the subject in depth at University....
not so much anymore

Anyone can start a blog. Anyone...does hat make them credible?

Do you actually believe what you read in Wikipedia? LOL..

The average American is actually dumber than you think. Run and hide in deed.

https://www.blogger.com/start
arent most of your sources blogs as well?
:lol:

Show me where most of my links are blogs.

I'll wait.

Still waiting..

Did I mention, I am still waiting.
um, you DO understand that you cant be "waiting" till after you actually MAKE the post, right?

and since you didnt notice the first time

THESE ARE BLOGS! Are you serious?

Have you already forgotten Rathergate?

Blogs killed Dan Rather's career!

Run and hide, Zona, run and hide...

Ok..then I started one that destroyed McCain/Palin.

Blogs are credible? Are you serious?

Run and hide indeed :lol: You guys are funny. Fox news is more credible than blogs...well, almost. :lol:

McCain's Blog Destroyed McCain Palin. He beat you to it . You Lied. You could work for PMSNBC.

Blogs are not any different than newscasters, just many who blog don't look as good on camera, and every newscaster on TV has a blog as well.

I disagree. I think your lack of understanding of media is astounding. Blogs are a lot different from newscasters. A huge number of them are opinion-based with little factual back up. Serious journalism and news programmes have a lot of in-depth research, and people have actually studied the subject in depth at University....
not so much anymore

That's why I put the word 'serious' in there. I agree, there is a lot of crap tabloid shit, both in the print and television media...

not to mention legitimate media has a little thing called factchecking.... not perfect, but certanly better than the goebbels lies found in so many blogs.

Last edited:
What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

Because he is the second greatest comedian of our time(behind Colbert)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_lgTIZ22jE]YouTube - Glenn Beck Can't Spell[/ame]

YouTube - Glenn Beck Can't Spell

So let me get this straight. Glenn systematically points out facts about the Obama administrations agendas and advisors and the only thing you can find wrong with him is the fact that he misspelled a word?

Seriously, that's all you have to correct?

If that doesnt tell you the merits of your position, i dont know what does. And didnt you vote for a man who thinks there are 57 states?

So let me get this straight. Glenn systematically points out facts about the Obama administrations agendas and advisors and the only thing you can find wrong with him is the fact that he misspelled a word?

If that doesnt tell you the merits of your position, i dont know what does. And didnt you vote for a man who thinks there are 57 states?

Glenn Beck is a nutcase.

A very, very, funny one.

Glenn Beck is a nutcase.

A very, very, funny one.

Can you prove the facts Beck presents are untrue? Or do you simply think that by insulting him automatically makes you right?... You and all you other Beck bashers are a fucking joke. None of you can prove what he states is untrue, the only thing you clowns can do is say shit like "Beck's a nutcase".

Argue the points presented! Back up your arguement with facts! Do something other than pissing and moaning!!

Really ... :doubt:

So every newscaster has some special implant that forces them to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Also if you think you can trust some idiot university grad more than anyone else, you are a fool.

Glenn Beck is a nutcase.

A very, very, funny one.

Can you prove the facts Beck presents are untrue? Or do you simply think that by insulting him automatically makes you right?... You and all you other Beck bashers are a fucking joke. None of you can prove what he states is untrue, the only thing you clowns can do is say shit like "Beck's a nutcase".

Argue the points presented! Back up your arguement with facts! Do something other than pissing and moaning!!

They won't . . . because they can't.

El O El....

(and no kidding!) I was thinking of starting a blog on just this subject. :lol:

Glenn Beck is a nutcase.

A very, very, funny one.

Beck recently said Obama has a black militia being built up because Farrakhan mentioned him months ago during the election. He also said there was a militia being built because of the panthers in PA (I think) who were at an election place once. (Way less scary than the guy carrying the ar-15 in my opinion).

I hope Beck ends up taking Rush's spot as the leader of the republican party. That would be so cool.

Agree?

Okay, let me get this straight, you all are whining because Beck supposedly lies and says things you don't like, but his peers are all still better than bloggers ... wow ... there's a word for that as well.

Beck recently said Obama has a black militia being built up because Farrakhan mentioned him months ago during the election. He also said there was a militia being built because of the panthers in PA (I think) who were at an election place once. (Way less scary than the guy carrying the ar-15 in my opinion).

I hope Beck ends up taking Rush's spot as the leader of the republican party. That would be so cool.

Agree?

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Forum List

Back