Glenn Beck?

my guess is the koolaid drinking libs just get left-wing spin news about beck from crapington post and all that other crap, and then come to places like usmessageboard.com, regurgitate the spin, and then pat themselves on the back and say "Look-it! I R SMRT!" Honestly...it's both sad and funny. Keep it up, left wing loons. You make us laugh.

But hey, at least they are boosting his ratings more. ;)

my guess is the koolaid drinking libs just get left-wing spin news about beck from crapington post and all that other crap, and then come to places like usmessageboard.com, regurgitate the spin, and then pat themselves on the back and say "Look-it! I R SMRT!" Honestly...it's both sad and funny. Keep it up, left wing loons. You make us laugh.

lol, he don't need sponsors! The lefties are doing all his advertising for him and introducing people who never heard of him to his show!

lol, he don't need sponsors! The lefties are doing all his advertising for him and introducing people who never heard of him to his show!

Exactly! Hell, I'm helping to, though I don't care about him one way or the other, but anything to rub some extremists nose in their own stupidity is fun.

They won't . . . because they can't.

Beck recently said Obama has a black militia being built up because Farrakhan mentioned him months ago during the election. He also said there was a militia being built because of the panthers in PA (I think) who were at an election place once. (Way less scary than the guy carrying the ar-15 in my opinion).

I hope Beck ends up taking Rush's spot as the leader of the republican party. That would be so cool.

Agree?

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Sure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls[/ame]
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leaning site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though. I hope this vid of Beck speaking, directly..himself...is not some kind of spin.

Watch this vid of HIM saying this crap and see if you actually believe what this idiot is spewing. My favorite part is where he shows kids saying Barack Obama inspired me to want to be a doctor (or something like that) yet that kid and his friends are some kind of militia? Some kind of military over thrower? They were STEPPERS. (This reminds me of the "terrorist fist jab" crap.)

He is a fear monger. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Beck recently said Obama has a black militia being built up because Farrakhan mentioned him months ago during the election. He also said there was a militia being built because of the panthers in PA (I think) who were at an election place once. (Way less scary than the guy carrying the ar-15 in my opinion).

I hope Beck ends up taking Rush's spot as the leader of the republican party. That would be so cool.

Agree?

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Sure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls[/ame]
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leanining site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though.
nice blog
:lol:

edit: wow, that was a fast edit, this is what you had posted

a BLOG that you said you NEVER use
fucking LIAR

Last edited:

Do you think showing links to this nut in here helps his ratings? Tops, if someone actually wants to watch him do it live, then realize how crazy he really is, is helping him, then so be it.

I hope he stays on air for a long time. All it does is show how dumb Fox fans really are.

Do you think showing links to this nut in here helps his ratings? Tops, if someone actually wants to watch him do it live, then realize how crazy he really is, is helping him, then so be it.

I hope he stays on air for a long time. All it does is show how dumb Fox fans really are.

Great show today. I really enjoyed it.

Um ... yes it does. Do you think the ratings are just done through quick surveys now?

Someone, please, Zona can't be that naive, can they?

Zona ... push play:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zXTRZLn3qs]YouTube - Theme[/ame]

There, you just boosting one of my ratings.

Anyone can start a blog. Anyone...does hat make them credible?

Do you actually believe what you read in Wikipedia? LOL..

The average American is actually dumber than you think. Run and hide in deed.

https://www.blogger.com/start

The entire premise of all of these departing Glenn Beck sponsors is off of some leftist hack's blog that you posted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466568-post488.html <---- Linkie-Linkie

You obviously find leftist hack blogs to be credible...

How hypocritical of you, AutoZona....

AutoZona...?

OK. PSB (Photo shop boy). Want to go back to to that thread? I have no problem linking to that left wing crazy link in here....:lol: You have been pwnd once, wanna do it again?

What kind of masocistic nutcase are you?

Um ... yes it does. Do you think the ratings are just done through quick surveys now?

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television? Or something close to that. :)

Naive indeed.

Was it you who said this? I could be wrong.

Beck can have all the ratings he wants, WITHOUT sponsors, he will be fired. He will be fine though, the sponsors didn't leave Fox yet. The only big ones who did was UPS.

Last edited:

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television?

Naive indeed.

Beck can have all the ratings he wants, WITHOUT sponsors, he will be fired. He will be fine though, the sponsors didn't leave Fox yet. The only big ones who did was UPS.

Zona Seems to have a new strain of BDS

Beck derangement Syndrome

Last edited:
I'll ask this again. Can one of you wingnuts provide some 'fact' as you call it, that Beck has mentioned / found / discovered that is not common knowledge but is a significant enough issue that we should all know and be concerned with? PLEASE JUST ONE!

If he is honest and speaks in 'facts' this should be easy>

Out of the many threads on this subject, no one has ever argued to facts Beck presented.

It has not been established that Beck's 'presentations' are even loosely related to FACTS.

I'll ask this again. Can one of you wingnuts provide some 'fact' as you call it, that Beck has mentioned / found / discovered that is not common knowledge but is a significant enough issue that we should all know and be concerned with? PLEASE JUST ONE!

If he is honest and speaks in 'facts' this should be easy>

You mean like the "facts" his opponent wingnuts have shown about him being "evil"?

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television? Or something close to that. :)

Naive indeed.

and didnt i just catch you using a blog as a source
LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

Anyone can start a blog. Anyone...does hat make them credible?

Do you actually believe what you read in Wikipedia? LOL..

The average American is actually dumber than you think. Run and hide in deed.

https://www.blogger.com/start

The entire premise of all of these departing Glenn Beck sponsors is off of some leftist hack's blog that you posted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466568-post488.html <---- Linkie-Linkie

You obviously find leftist hack blogs to be credible...

How hypocritical of you, AutoZona....

AutoZona...?

OK. PSB (Photo shop boy). Want to go back to to that thread? I have no problem linking to that left wing crazy link in here....:lol: You have been pwnd once, wanna do it again?

What kind of masocistic nutcase are you?

What is "masocistic "? :lol::lol::lol:

It's a blog, you dumb bimbo... A blog is the essence of your sponsor bullshit...

So you admit to being a fucking hypocrite?

Awesome...:clap2:

Maybe there's hope for your fat troll ass...

Naive indeed.

LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

AutoZona is all up in the blogosphere...:lol:

Naive indeed.

LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

AutoZona is all up in the blogosphere...:lol:
i KNEW she would eventually use a blog after she was claiming how they lack credibility
and it didnt take long

Will you manly men leave off the circle jerk and answer my question. Self congratulatory criticism of a fellow poster in this case a women is sad and rather sissified behavior.

Forum List

Back