Glenn Beck?

I'll ask this again. Can one of you wingnuts provide some 'fact' as you call it, that Beck has mentioned / found / discovered that is not common knowledge but is a significant enough issue that we should all know and be concerned with? PLEASE JUST ONE!

If he is honest and speaks in 'facts' this should be easy>

I'm not a wingnut and I don't watch Beck...

Perhaps you should ask a leftist hack... They seem to be preoccupied with Glenn Beck...

Perhaps you should ask a leftist hack... They seem to be preoccupied with Glenn Beck...

That is yet to be determined, and then why are you commenting in the Beck thread.

Still waiting for those "facts!"

That is yet to be determined, and then why are you commenting in the Beck thread.

... and others are waiting for theres. The difference, one group admits the media isn't pretty big on facts, while the Beck haters seem to claim they have them.

Um ... yes it does. Do you think the ratings are just done through quick surveys now?

Someone, please, Zona can't be that naive, can they?

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television? Or something close to that. :)

Naive indeed.

Was it you who said this? I could be wrong.

Beck can have all the ratings he wants, WITHOUT sponsors, he will be fired. He will be fine though, the sponsors didn't leave Fox yet. The only big ones who did was UPS.
and didnt i just catch you using a blog as a source
LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

I did? I used Crooks and liars? :lol: Even if I did use crooks and liars..did you look at the vid clip within it? Use your own eyes and look at the vid.

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television? Or something close to that. :)

Naive indeed.

Was it you who said this? I could be wrong.

Beck can have all the ratings he wants, WITHOUT sponsors, he will be fired. He will be fine though, the sponsors didn't leave Fox yet. The only big ones who did was UPS.
and didnt i just catch you using a blog as a source
LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

I did? I used Crooks and liars? :lol: Even if I did use crooks and liars..did you look at the vid clip within it? Use your own eyes and look at the vid.

Damn, you are an idiot, you don't even read the URL or title of the sites you use as sources. Shit, that's worst than ... um ... shit that's bad.

The entire premise of all of these departing Glenn Beck sponsors is off of some leftist hack's blog that you posted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466568-post488.html <---- Linkie-Linkie

You obviously find leftist hack blogs to be credible...

How hypocritical of you, AutoZona....

AutoZona...?

OK. PSB (Photo shop boy). Want to go back to to that thread? I have no problem linking to that left wing crazy link in here....:lol: You have been pwnd once, wanna do it again?

What kind of masocistic nutcase are you?

What is "masocistic "? :lol::lol::lol:

It's a blog, you dumb bimbo... A blog is the essence of your sponsor bullshit...

So you admit to being a fucking hypocrite?

Awesome...:clap2:

Maybe there's hope for your fat troll ass...

Show me where he quoted me using crooks and liars..if not, stfu..

if so, then ok...photo shop boy.

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls]YouTube - Obama's SS: Glenn Beck Sees Black People[/ame]
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leanining site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though.
nice blog
:lol:

edit: wow, that was a fast edit, this is what you had posted

a BLOG that you said you NEVER use
fucking LIAR

You tube is a blog? A video on you tube is a blog? It is a vid of his show...hyet this is a blog? Explain this?

If not, say you are sorry. Say it...say it....

Oh and link me to where I said I NEVER use a blog. Link it...link it hard baby...:) This is fun...it really is.

Last edited:

I've determined it and really could care less what a leftist thinks of me...

Didn't know there was prerequisites for posting in threads...

I'm sure another leftist will help you out...

AutoZona...?

OK. PSB (Photo shop boy). Want to go back to to that thread? I have no problem linking to that left wing crazy link in here....:lol: You have been pwnd once, wanna do it again?

It's a blog, you dumb bimbo... A blog is the essence of your sponsor bullshit...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-delusional-ravings-here-21.html#post1452704

AutoZona...?

you editied after i posted
but i still had it and posted it
you DID use it you fucking liar

Sure.

YouTube - Obama's SS: Glenn Beck Sees Black People
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leanining site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though.
nice blog
:lol:

edit: wow, that was a fast edit, this is what you had posted

a BLOG that you said you NEVER use
fucking LIAR

You tube is a blog? A video on you tube is a blog? It is a vid of his show...hyet this is a blog? Explain this?

If not, say you are sorry. Say it...say it....

Oh and link me to where I said I NEVER use a blog. Link it...link it hard baby...:) This is fun...it really is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-delusional-ravings-here-21.html#post1452704

Nope, he is talking about this one...I like crooks and liars and usually I like to go from there and get the story from another source. Its very easy to do...then I post the link. The one you are referencing, I was being lazy and should have used one of many other sources.

Like I said, I usually try to get links from Fox to tell you the truth. Fox cant be disputed by righty's. I also like you tube for vids of people saying things from their shows. Its kind of hard to dispute them.

That's where Zona used it. ;)

You are just being dishonest sir. You mean to tell me you expect us to belive you just because you say so? :disbelief:

Last edited:
Oh and link me to where I said I NEVER use a blog.

I'll type slower so you can keep up...

You said blogs are not credible, yet your proof of the whole sponsor bullshit was sourced by you from a fucking blog...

That would make you a flaming hypocrite...

Is this clear now?

You are just being dishonest sir. You mean to tell me you expect us to belive you just because you say so? :lol:

No less that you expect us to believe what you say, just because you say so.

Anyone can start a blog. Anyone...does hat make them credible?

Do you actually believe what you read in Wikipedia? LOL..

The average American is actually dumber than you think. Run and hide in deed.

https://www.blogger.com/start

The entire premise of all of these departing Glenn Beck sponsors is off of some leftist hack's blog that you posted...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1466568-post488.html <---- Linkie-Linkie

You obviously find leftist hack blogs to be credible...

How hypocritical of you, AutoZona....

^^ Bump to display where AutoZona is relying on a fucking blog to support her premise...

Forum List

Back