Glenn Beck?

You are just being dishonest sir. You mean to tell me you expect us to belive you just because you say so? :disbelief:
no, that is you being dishonest
LIAR

Its easy then..Prove it. I can prove to you what happened if need be. You tube is not crooks and liars sir. :lol:

Actually, you used Crooks and Liars twice, and I posted a link to one of those times, DiveCon is correct, you are lying, it's that simple.

Aren't you the one that said Blogs are just as credible as real news sources, its just blogger don't look as good on television? Or something close to that. :)

Naive indeed.

Was it you who said this? I could be wrong.

Beck can have all the ratings he wants, WITHOUT sponsors, he will be fired. He will be fine though, the sponsors didn't leave Fox yet. The only big ones who did was UPS.
and didnt i just catch you using a blog as a source
LOL
why yes, i did
crook&liars is a blog

bitch

AutoZona is all up in the blogosphere...:lol:

Maybe, but I'd rather save them for appropriate moments....

It was funny the first time you did it. You got pwned...so pwned...

No, THIS thread is where YOU got pwned... And you admitted it too...:lol:

Keep the laughs coming AutoZona...lol

Photo space shop...remember...pwned....remember?

no, that is you being dishonest
LIAR

Its easy then..Prove it. I can prove to you what happened if need be. You tube is not crooks and liars sir. :lol:

Actually, you used Crooks and Liars twice, and I posted a link to one of those times, DiveCon is correct, you are lying, it's that simple.

I said you were correct with your link, but dive con is lying. I said I was lazy on that first one and should have went to the many many links that are not partisan to prove the same point. Its easy.

Dive Con is a liar. :lol:

Last edited:
i already DID prove it, moron

Where, when?
yup keep denying it
thats why you get neg reps, bitch, not for no reason, but because you are a fucking LIAR

Hey Lie Boy....you giving me negative reps every freaking day means nothing. Seriously...how small are you? Is it like an extra pinky or something? Do you drive a lifted truck?

Eh, either way, keep the negative reps coming. It means so much to me, Lie Boy.

I said you were correct with your link, but dive con is lying. I said I was lazy on that first one and should have went to the many many links that are not partisan to prove the same point. Its easy.

and you DID use crooks and liars as a source, then edited your post to just youtube
and if a blog is not a crediblke source, neither is youtube
so you just proved you are nothing but a fucking liar

Where, when?
yup keep denying it
thats why you get neg reps, bitch, not for no reason, but because you are a fucking LIAR

Hey Lie Boy....you giving me negative reps every freaking day means nothing. Seriously...how small are you? Is it like an extra pinky or something? Do you drive a lifted truck?

Eh, either way, keep the negative reps coming. It means so much to me, Lie Boy.
LOL keep on proving me right, liar

and you DID use crooks and liars as a source, then edited your post to just youtube

Lie Boy...jerking your chain is so damn fun. You have no idea.

By the way, you are a liar and I can prove it with one link. Can you prove I used Crooks and liars on your post? YOUR POST!

Oh and you tube is credible if all you are doing is trying to show a person USING HIS OWN WORDS AND VOICE to prove a point. If you link to a show ...say about Beck being a moron..and he says the inevitable moronic thing in his own words, how is that not credible?

Liar.

Photo space shop...remember...pwned....remember?

Yes, I remember how YOU were pwned in this thread...

How could I not - it was classic pwnage...:lol:

Do you need your link, photo shop boy?

az-pwned.jpg

BTW I can't help but notice that Zona has completely ignored the video of Obama announcing his intentions of creating a domestic security force as powerful as the Army. You know the one Glenn was addressing when Zona claimed he was lying about it?

Not too surprised by that though.

Yes, I remember how YOU were pwned in this thread...

How could I not - it was classic pwnage...:lol:

Do you need your link, photo shop boy?

az-pwned.jpg

OMG, that is the greatest post ever! You really should invite the family in to so this one...I just did!

Seriously...omg.....pwned.......wow......you showed me......funny stuff...

by the way, the first one you genuinely tried to pass as real was much better.

pwned....so pwned....

BTW I can't help but notice that Zona has completely ignored the video of Obama announcing his intentions of creating a domestic security force as powerful as the Army. You know the one Glenn was addressing when Zona claimed he was lying about it?

Not too surprised by that though.

Shhhhhh....:eusa_shhh:

AutoZona's busy searching for spelling errors...

Check back later....lol

Lie Boy...jerking your chain is so damn fun. You have no idea.

By the way, you are a liar and I can prove it with one link. Can you prove I used Crooks and liars on your post? YOUR POST!

Oh and you tube is credible if all you are doing is trying to show a person USING HIS OWN WORDS AND VOICE to prove a point. If you link to a show ...say about Beck being a moron..and he says the inevitable moronic thing in his own words, how is that not credible?

Liar.
Gunny can
do we need to bring him into it?

Forum List

Back