Glenn Beck?

But "we surround THEM!!!"

It reminds me of the time a friend of mine told me that Bush Sr. was going to have "blue helmeted U.N. troops occupy America."

What a joke!

That has absolutely nothing to do with Obama saying he wants a domestic security force. Nor does it even acknowledge that video showing Obama actually stating it.

You act like Glenn is making this up when he is responding to Obama. He is crazy for asking Obama questions about who this domestic security force is supposed to fight. Who is our domestic enemy? Why is that unreasonable, crazy, and/or stupid?

Dont forget, Beck also said we would hold "certain" people in Fema camps as prisoners. What ever came of that little gem?
You really are just plain crazy as shit aren't you?

That has absolutely nothing to do with Obama saying he wants a domestic security force. Nor does it even acknowledge that video showing Obama actually stating it.

You act like Glenn is making this up when he is responding to Obama. He is crazy for asking Obama questions about who this domestic security force is supposed to fight. Who is our domestic enemy? Why is that unreasonable, crazy, and/or stupid?

Dont forget, Beck also said we would hold "certain" people in Fema camps as prisoners. What ever came of that little gem?

Why would I forget something that's completely irrelevant to the conversation. Stop freaking avoiding Obama's statement. Does Obama want a domestic security force or not? Yes or no.

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.

Woah! there cowgirl...just because you got lucky on a land deal dosen't make you the smarty britches. I bet you think hollywood entertainers are a bunch of lucky morons that should have no say just because they fell into some dough because they were fortunate to have good genes for the camera. Right? Well looky in the mirror. According to you if it hadn't been for adair you might be cashin unemployment checks in Bonney..not writing them.

I don't really have a bone to pick with you and I don't know why you were in prison but it seems to me you would appreciate what getting dealt a lousy hand is and you might be more compassionate. Just sayin...

Sorry to ask, but what the hell are you talking about? Land deal? Hollywood entertainer? Who the hell mentioned anyone from Hollywood? Who is just lucky and fell into dough? Unemployment checks? Prison? What does any of this have to do with the post you are responding to?

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.

Woah! there cowgirl...just because you got lucky on a land deal dosen't make you the smarty britches. I bet you think hollywood entertainers are a bunch of lucky morons that should have no say just because they fell into some dough because they were fortunate to have good genes for the camera. Right? Well looky in the mirror. According to you if it hadn't been for adair you might be cashin unemployment checks in Bonney..not writing them.

I don't really have a bone to pick with you and I don't know why you were in prison but it seems to me you would appreciate what getting dealt a lousy hand is and you might be more compassionate. Just sayin...

Sorry to ask, but what the hell are you talking about? Land deal? Hollywood entertainer? Who the hell mentioned anyone from Hollywood? Who is just lucky and fell into dough? Unemployment checks? Prison? What does any of this have to do with the post you are responding to?

The land deal he was referring to was the one I made that netted me a large sum of money, the prison deal was in reference to me spending almost three years in a Texas prison. Basically he's trying his best to change the subject.

"You know... I... I'd really like to share with you a personal story from today,
but I can't, because it puts my family in danger."
-- Glenn Beck --

"You know... I... I'd really like to share with you a personal story from today,
but I can't, because it puts my family in danger."
-- Glenn Beck --

Nice quote, what's the matter can't speak for yourself? Hahhahahahaha I like it when you idiots are speechless.

"If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot."
-- Glen Beck, scolding his sheep, Link

L.O.L !

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

"If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot."
-- Glen Beck, scolding his sheep, Link

L.O.L !
if only you could actually understand the meaning behind that quote
:lol:
the joke is on you

do you hear Glen's thoughts when you wear your tin foil hat and tune in to his show?:cuckoo:
hint for you
i never watched his show before you morons started your attacks on him
so then i watched a few just to see if what you assholes were saying had any credibility
and i found out it doesnt
and him saying not to take anything he says as gospel is proof you dont fucking get it
:lol:

but you do get it?....well then by all means - fill me in on the joke. ( this should be good)

Forum List

Back