Glenn Beck?

BTW I can't help but notice that Zona has completely ignored the video of Obama announcing his intentions of creating a domestic security force as powerful as the Army. You know the one Glenn was addressing when Zona claimed he was lying about it?

Not too surprised by that though.

But "we surround THEM!!!"

It reminds me of the time a friend of mine told me that Bush Sr. was going to have "blue helmeted U.N. troops occupy America."

What a joke!

Last edited:
BTW I can't help but notice that Zona has completely ignored the video of Obama announcing his intentions of creating a domestic security force as powerful as the Army. You know the one Glenn was addressing when Zona claimed he was lying about it?

It reminds me of the time a friend of mine told me that Bush Sr. was going to have "blue helmeted U.N. troops occupy America."

What a joke!

That has absolutely nothing to do with Obama saying he wants a domestic security force. Nor does it even acknowledge that video showing Obama actually stating it.

You act like Glenn is making this up when he is responding to Obama. He is crazy for asking Obama questions about who this domestic security force is supposed to fight. Who is our domestic enemy? Why is that unreasonable, crazy, and/or stupid?

What a joke!

That has absolutely nothing to do with Obama saying he wants a domestic security force. Nor does it even acknowledge that video showing Obama actually stating it.

You act like Glenn is making this up when he is responding to Obama. He is crazy for asking Obama questions about who this domestic security force is supposed to fight. Who is our domestic enemy? Why is that unreasonable, crazy, and/or stupid?
Beeeeeeck is the New Booooosh.

Beck recently said Obama has a black militia being built up because Farrakhan mentioned him months ago during the election. He also said there was a militia being built because of the panthers in PA (I think) who were at an election place once. (Way less scary than the guy carrying the ar-15 in my opinion).

I hope Beck ends up taking Rush's spot as the leader of the republican party. That would be so cool.

Agree?

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls]YouTube - Obama's SS: Glenn Beck Sees Black People[/ame]
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leaning site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though. I hope this vid of Beck speaking, directly..himself...is not some kind of spin.

Watch this vid of HIM saying this crap and see if you actually believe what this idiot is spewing. My favorite part is where he shows kids saying Barack Obama inspired me to want to be a doctor (or something like that) yet that kid and his friends are some kind of militia? Some kind of military over thrower? They were STEPPERS. (This reminds me of the "terrorist fist jab" crap.)

He is a fear monger. Plain and simple.

That's what I thought , Beck never said Obama is building a "black militia", but thanks for playing.

What a joke!

Dont forget, Beck also said we would hold "certain" people in Fema camps as prisoners. What ever came of that little gem?

Do you have a direct quote from Beck or perhaps a link. The reason I ask is because some of you have a hard time putting things in context.

Sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzW_YaY6pls]YouTube - Obama's SS: Glenn Beck Sees Black People[/ame]
Typically I love posting tings from a fox site. Typically this stops all the "but its from a left leaning site" crap...but sometimes its hard finding negative things about fox from fox. Every once in a while it happens though. I hope this vid of Beck speaking, directly..himself...is not some kind of spin.

Watch this vid of HIM saying this crap and see if you actually believe what this idiot is spewing. My favorite part is where he shows kids saying Barack Obama inspired me to want to be a doctor (or something like that) yet that kid and his friends are some kind of militia? Some kind of military over thrower? They were STEPPERS. (This reminds me of the "terrorist fist jab" crap.)

That's what I thought , Beck never said Obama is building a "black militia", but thanks for playing.

What color were every one of the people beck showed in his examples?

(by the way, check oout the name of the video if you need a hint)
Thank you for playing.

Sure.

YouTube - Obama's SS: Glenn Beck Sees Black People

Thank you for playing.

I think that the Video shows the example of what people will do in your name, in the extreme. I'm sure if you search diligently enough you can cover the full spectrum from left to right. Instead of trashing Beck, why not construct your own video that proves just that.

Glen makes points, then backs them up. You can mirror that and diffuse it, Honorably or Dishonorably.

Still waiting for those "facts!"

... and others are waiting for theres. The difference, one group admits the media isn't pretty big on facts, while the Beck haters seem to claim they have them.

KK, What facts are you waiting for? I think it is pretty obvious that beck deals in paranoid speculative nonsense, that much is too clear. That is one fact.

My question is show me a 'fact' he mentions that is of substance and not conjecture.

It is certainly OK to conjecture but the assumption for the naive is that there is a truth in his conjectures, I'm just asking for that truth. No one who defends the charlatan can give one. When your entire show does nothing but label and speculate that there is a conspiracy in the administration, sane citizens need to call him on this lying by association. And it is the worst kind of lying because it creates radical associations and then defends it self with the lame, "I'm not saying..."

Thank you for playing.

You're such a tool.

Beck isn't the racist; Obama's czars are though.

JONES: What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about our immigrant sisters and brothers? What about people who come here from all around the world who we're willing to have out in the field, with poison being sprayed on them, poison being sprayed on them because we have the wrong agricultural system. And we're willing to poison them and poison the earth to put food on our table, but we don't want to give them rights and we don't want to give them dignity and we don't want to give them respect?

We're really entering a third wave of environmentalism in the United States.

The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities.

"I'm willing to forego the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the deep satisfaction of radical ends."

Van Jones, in His Own Words - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Sure.

Thank you for playing.

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.

What a joke!

Dont forget, Beck also said we would hold "certain" people in Fema camps as prisoners. What ever came of that little gem?

Produce Becks direct quote about the FEMA camps. The existence of FEMA detention camps is a well-documented fact.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends

KBR - KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services

Thank you for playing.

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.

Woah! there cowgirl...just because you got lucky on a land deal dosen't make you the smarty britches. I bet you think hollywood entertainers are a bunch of lucky morons that should have no say just because they fell into some dough because they were fortunate to have good genes for the camera. Right? Well looky in the mirror. According to you if it hadn't been for adair you might be cashin unemployment checks in Bonney..not writing them.

I don't really have a bone to pick with you and I don't know why you were in prison but it seems to me you would appreciate what getting dealt a lousy hand is and you might be more compassionate. Just sayin...

Sure.

Thank you for playing.
LOL so some moron like YOU named the video and posted it on youtube

Thank you for playing.

Woah! there cowgirl...just because you got lucky on a land deal dosen't make you the smarty britches. I bet you think hollywood entertainers are a bunch of lucky morons that should have no say just because they fell into some dough because they were fortunate to have good genes for the camera. Right? Well looky in the mirror. According to you if it hadn't been for adair you might be cashin unemployment checks in Bonney..not writing them.

I don't really have a bone to pick with you and I don't know why you were in prison but it seems to me you would appreciate what getting dealt a lousy hand is and you might be more compassionate. Just sayin...

Frankly, hollywood entertainers are extremely lucky if you look at how many people out there trying to be the next hollywood star. I don't know if luck played a hand in the selling of my land or just perfect timing. And yes Red did help me out and if it wasn't for his generousity I may well be sitting on my nutsack waiting for the unemployment check to come, but things worked out a little differently. I do have compassion, but not for those that bring hardships upon themselves. You reap what you sow.

But what does any of this have to do with Beck?

My question is show me a 'fact' he mentions that is of substance and not conjecture.

GLENN: He does. I don't know why it is so hard to believe that the president of the United States may be a Marxist, when we have so many Marxists now coming out of the closet. They are no longer afraid to say it. Here is congresswoman from California, Congresswoman Diane Watson. Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Marxists advise Obama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4alvzhOEM]YouTube - EXPOSED: Congresswoman Diane Watson Praises Communist, Suggests Obama's Healthcare Critics Racist[/ame]

GLENN: I ask you, why is it so hard for people to believe that there is a revolution going on in this country, that there is a Marxist revolution. You have Van Jones ‑‑ and by the way, I don't know if you've seen all the hacks that have gone after the facts on Van Jones. This guy is being canonized.

Van Jones, in His Own Words - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Jones says he became politically radicalized in the aftermath of the deadly April 1992 Los Angeles riots which erupted shortly after four L.A. police officers who had beaten the now-infamous Rodney King were exonerated in court. “I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th,” says Jones, “and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist

Recalling his brief incarceration, Jones says: “I met all these young radical people of color. I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.”'

Musings From Our ‘Green Czar’ Jones | Sweetness & Light

Explain to me the "spin" Beck puts on things when he says that Obama surrounds himself with communists.

Frankly, hollywood entertainers are extremely lucky if you look at how many people out there trying to be the next hollywood star. I don't know if luck played a hand in the selling of my land or just perfect timing. And yes Red did help me out and if it wasn't for his generousity I may well be sitting on my nutsack waiting for the unemployment check to come, but things worked out a little differently. I do have compassion, but not for those that bring hardships upon themselves. You reap what you sow.

But what does any of this have to do with Beck?

Nothing. I hardly ever think of him. Never watched him on the tube. I just live near where he grew up(questionable). I know he is also lucky. At least being on TV is fortunate for him. The other aspects of his life seem less rewarding. I've heard clips and seen clips. Beck is clearly borderline suicidal. A manic depressive with the amplitude he displays is not long for this earth. But like I said. I don't really give a rats ass what happens to the scumbag traitor.

beck isn't scaring people,the commie muslim barry soetoro is!!!! can't wait for the impeachment and perpwalk!!!

Forum List

Back