Glenn Beck?

Hey Jay Cafuck, instead of quoting Beck (out of context) why not refute his claims about Mark Lloyd, Van Jones and Cass Sunstein?

"What's with the overemphasis of everything and the crying? What's that all about? I'm afraid he's going to have a nervous breakdown on the air...This guy's on the edge everyday. Personally I think the guy is going to have a crack up on the air -- which is going to be very good for ratings."
-- Michael Savage, talking about Glenn Beck's hysterical rantings, Link

Glenn Beck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention? "

Sorry.... I was commenting and posting on the thread topic...and you two turds covered in burnt hair were going on about what again?

"What's with the overemphasis of everything and the crying? What's that all about? I'm afraid he's going to have a nervous breakdown on the air...This guy's on the edge everyday. Personally I think the guy is going to have a crack up on the air -- which is going to be very good for ratings."
-- Michael Savage, talking about Glenn Beck's hysterical rantings, Link
now THIS is rich

Michael Savage talking about someone else ranting
LOL

and when did he become a credible source for liberals?

Glenn Beck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention? "

Sorry.... I was commenting and posting on the thread topic...and you two turds covered in burnt hair were going on about what again?

You are a liar, you were not commenting on anything. You were quoting Beck and now Savage. I do believe it's impossible for you to have an original thought. I challenge you to disprove anything Beck has stated in the last two weeks. And when you fail and you will, you can shut the fuck up!!! One thing I despise is fucking dumbass Canadians commenting on America or Americans.

L.O.L - you two remind me of those old fags that nobody listens to on the balcony from the Muppet Show.

[SIZE=+1]Old Business[/SIZE]
"Here's a link to the Alan Colmes radio clip where one of the leading lights of the extreme right, Neal Horsley, tries to explain to Colmes that everyone who grows up on the farm has historically had sex with animals, including him,
and that liberal city folks "are so far removed" from "domestic life on the farm" that they just don't understand that "your first girlfriend is a mule" when you grow up on a farm in Georgia."
Thanks to Chris H, Link
neal-horsley-mule-sex.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"I rape mules - got any?"[/SIZE]

any relation to you Lonestar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grp0EByrLoE]YouTube - Colbert on Glenn Beck[/ame]

Forum List

Back