Glenn Beck?

Glenn Beck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention? "

Sorry.... I was commenting and posting on the thread topic...and you two turds covered in burnt hair were going on about what again?

You are a liar, you were not commenting on anything. You were quoting Beck and now Savage. I do believe it's impossible for you to have an original thought. I challenge you to disprove anything Beck has stated in the last two weeks. And when you fail and you will, you can shut the fuck up!!! One thing I despise is fucking dumbass Canadians commenting on America or Americans.

Remember beck on the fema camp thing? "and I cannot debunk them"....wow..Its not two weeks old but he kept it going for a long time scaring as many people as he could until finally he got a credible guest on from popular mechanics and disproved all the crap he was spewing for so long..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0nuzha6nQ]YouTube - FEMA Camps And The Glenn Beck Disinformation Campaign[/ame]

Last edited:
That's what I thought , Beck never said Obama is building a "black militia", but thanks for playing.

What color were every one of the people beck showed in his examples?

(by the way, check oout the name of the video if you need a hint)
Thank you for playing.

I think that the Video shows the example of what people will do in your name, in the extreme. I'm sure if you search diligently enough you can cover the full spectrum from left to right. Instead of trashing Beck, why not construct your own video that proves just that.

Glen makes points, then backs them up. You can mirror that and diffuse it, Honorably or Dishonorably.

Fair enough..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0nuzha6nQ]YouTube - FEMA Camps And The Glenn Beck Disinformation Campaign[/ame]

That's what I thought , Beck never said Obama is building a "black militia", but thanks for playing.

Thank you for playing.

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.
they were kids in a step team...DO YOU KNOW WHAT A STEP TEAM IS? How are they militants...(oh and did I mention they were black?)

they were kids in a step team...DO YOU KNOW WHAT A STEP TEAM IS? How are they militants...(oh and did I mention they were black?)

Please stop ignoring Obama's statements and explain them. How is Glenn wrong about Obama's desire to build a civilian security force when he explicitly said he wants to and hasnt given us a damn indication what he means by it?

Thank you for playing.

Fact is he never stated what you claimed he stated. But hey, I understand the need for you to make shit up, I mean hell, you can't defend anything that Obama does so you attack those that are speaking the truth about your messiah.

That clip you showed, name one thing that was not true and provide evidence to support it.
i would say the chances are he doesnt

i would say the chances are he doesnt

Agreed. LOL

Please stop ignoring Obama's statements and explain them. How is Glenn wrong about Obama's desire to build a civilian security force when he explicitly said he wants to and hasnt given us a damn indication what he means by it?

Really, you need to move out of your mom's basement.

Why? You thinking of moving in there?

I say the crazy people are the ones who waste their time arguing over the musings of a recovering alcoholic coke-head from Washington. I mean, wait until we elect him President and then start complaining about him.

Oh, wait...

I say the crazy people are the ones who waste their time arguing over the musings of a recovering alcoholic coke-head from Washington. I mean, wait until we elect him President and then start complaining about him.

Oh, wait...

Bush is gone now ... catch up! :razz:

Oh, wait...

Wow, you suck.

Oh, wait...

Bush is gone now ... catch up! :razz:

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, wait...

Wow, you suck.

Maybe I do, but I'm good at it. :cool:

If you refuse to have any intelligent conversation on the topic, then dont say anything at all. If you think your pathetic insults really matter to me or somehow make you superior to me, then you are the dumbest person this world has ever seen.

Step teams come off as militant, that neither good or bad, however it is meant to intimidate and impress by design.

Thank you for playing.

You still failed to back up your claim that Beck stated Obama was building a "black militia".

Step teams come off as militant, that neither good or bad, however it is meant to intimidate and impress by design.

What? Seriously....what the hell are you talking about.

Here is a step team from Jersey.
large_SHSStepTeamWEB005.jpg

The step team Beck was referring to said things like "Obama has inspired me to want to be a doctor", then the next kid would come up.

Oh my god..they are horrible, intimidating people.

Forum List

Back