Glenn Beck?

The step team Beck was referring to said things like "Obama has inspired me to want to be a doctor", then the next kid would come up.

Oh my god..they are horrible, intimidating people.

'Just a step team' my ass.

Since when do step teams spout political policy of the president?

Here's the entire video. Pwned.

Obama commandos' teacher disciplined

P.S. Where's the 'stepping'??

Question for you..were you one of the uh...uninformed people who were questioning when Obama and his wife "fist bumped" each other?

Did you call it a terrorist fist jab as well?

You are freaking clueless.

I have no idea what you are talking about -- Obama and Michelle fist bump? Terrorist fist jab? WTH?

Did you watch the video?

Steppers. :lol:

1-202-456-1414 or 1-202-456-1111 Demand that the White House clarifies or debunks, or otherwise comments on what has been found about Van Jones, or any of the other so called advisors

1-202-225-3121
Demand that Congress gets to the bottom of why these advisors AKA czars have infiltrated or been invited into the Peoples House, and why they are doing and saying nothing!

Barack Obama said, you want to know my policies, then you have to look at the people I surround myself with.

Yes, and I'm sure there are lots of good people in the administration but the proof is in the accomplishments and not in speculative hyperbole.

And this coming week Obama is going to tell the GOP to board the train or get left at the station. The conservative Dems and the mod-liberal Repubs are going to give the majority in both chambers for a two-tier system.

And, yes, the Senate is going to go with a a simple majority vote, with a 'screw 60 and the Repubs', then campaign on it for a year.

Obama and the Dems intend to kill the conservative wing of the GOP. By election season next year, the GOP will be throwing the far right conservatives to the sharks.

Barack Obama said, you want to know my policies, then you have to look at the people I surround myself with.

Yes, and I'm sure there are lots of good people in the administration but the proof is in the accomplishments and not in speculative hyperbole.

And this coming week Obama is going to tell the GOP to board the train or get left at the station. The conservative Dems and the mod-liberal Repubs are going to give the majority in both chambers for a two-tier system.

And, yes, the Senate is going to go with a a simple majority vote, with a 'screw 60 and the Repubs', then campaign on it for a year.

Obama and the Dems intend to kill the conservative wing of the GOP. By election season next year, the GOP will be throwing the far right conservatives to the sharks.

Wishful thinking on your part. Fact is in 2010, the republicans will take over as the major party in both the house and the senate.

Wishful thinking on your part. Fact is in 2010, the republicans will take over as the major party in both the house and the senate.

WOW!..... you drink a lot ..don't you?

Stare at "Glenn" for a really long time...

Eventually it doesn't even look like the word Glenn anymore.

Wow there's WAY more Glenn Beck in this thread than mine. Just as advertised.

Whatever gets him the ratings he so truely deserves :thup:

I like Glenn. I didn't like him as a drunk, though. signed: Glenn's wife.

Forum List

Back