Glenn Beck?

Yeah. hannity is a shitstain, but he's no fucking Göbbels, either.
and zo na the moron thinks its saying something about being homosexual
zo na is a fucking idiot

yeah I know. as if one has to do with the other.
zo na thinks that the only way someone can "come out" is to be homosexual, thus proving that zo na is a complete fucking moron
and also thinks my username has something to do with politics

I heard this one guy say on some show I was watching, " the only person you can compare hitler to, is hitler."
Comparing either side to Nazi's is getting old.
I do like the picture of Palin where it says Mooselini. lol

I heard this one guy say on some show I was watching, " the only person you can compare hitler to, is hitler."
Comparing either side to Nazi's is getting old.
I do like the picture of Palin where it says Mooselini. lol

Thats real consistent.

Hell, thanks to Google just posting in this thread increases his ratings! :rofl:
ooh?
LOL
well then, that changes everything :lol:

Yep, anything that appears in a Google search result, and since this site is hooked in, adds to the Google ratings. The ratings research also checks how many hits they get on Google, Yahoo, and MSN now. ;)

Really? Ok, let me get this right. You honestly think mentioning Beck in here helps his ratings?

Are you serious. You are kidding right? You cant actually believe this. If this were true, wouldnt a beckie try to google bomb the ol beckster every day?

Can anyone back this person up with this nonsense?

(By the way, if you are right...Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..) There I just helped them, right?

:cuckoo:

ooh?
LOL
well then, that changes everything :lol:

Yep, anything that appears in a Google search result, and since this site is hooked in, adds to the Google ratings. The ratings research also checks how many hits they get on Google, Yahoo, and MSN now. ;)

Really? Ok, let me get this right. You honestly think mentioning Beck in here helps his ratings?

Are you serious. You are kidding right? You cant actually believe this. If this were true, wouldnt a beckie try to google bomb the ol beckster every day?

(By the way, if you are right...Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..) There I just helped them, right?

Oh? Since when are you a marketing strategist? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, you think ratings are just who likes the show, you are so naive. But I am sure he'd thank you for boosting his ratings just a little more. ;)

Seriously, you think ratings are just who likes the show, you are so naive. But I am sure he'd thank you for boosting his ratings just a little more. ;)

Ok uh, interesting person...YOU are a marketing strategist?

Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC

What did I just do there then? LOL. You really believe mentioning Beck's name in here or on google helps his ratings?

Comment on this...why wouldn't a beck fan google bomb him every single day then, marketing strategist....LOL Wouldnt a beck fan simply make a new message board about him every day?

This makes no sense...you do realize this correct?

And dont forget, Beck is a mormon....a mormon I tell you....lol Holy underwear bat(shit crazy)man.

this coming from someone who compares hannity to Göbbels. :cuckoo:

Comments on mormons and holy underwear? Agree with them or not?

WTF cares what religion he is? Really?

Very lame way of going after the man. Especially when he offers so many other tasty ways to make him look like a fool.

this coming from someone who compares hannity to Göbbels. :cuckoo:

Comments on mormons and holy underwear? Agree with them or not?

WTF cares what religion he is? Really?

Very lame way of going after the man. Especially when he offers so many other tasty ways to make him look like a fool.

Why is it considered "going after" him because I mentioned he was a mormon. Whats wrong with being a mormon? :lol:

Ok uh, interesting person...YOU are a marketing strategist?

Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC..Olberman, Maddow, MSNBC

What did I just do there then? LOL. You really believe mentioning Beck's name in here or on google helps his ratings?

Comment on this...why wouldn't a beck fan google bomb him every single day then, marketing strategist....LOL Wouldnt a beck fan simply make a new message board about him every day?

This makes no sense...you do realize this correct?

Who says they don't. However, this is where you fail to understand, what they choose to air and how much money they make on it isn't as simple as a target survey anymore. Try watching Q13FOX news sometime, they even announce their online ratings during reports. But meh, go ahead, keep ranting and raving, keep advertising Beck for him, for free no doubt. It's fun to watch how you haters of something are so good at supporting what you hate. ;)

Forum List

Back