Glenn Beck?

Comments on mormons and holy underwear? Agree with them or not?

WTF cares what religion he is? Really?

Very lame way of going after the man. Especially when he offers so many other tasty ways to make him look like a fool.

Why is it considered "going after" him because I mentioned he was a mormon. Whats wrong with being a mormon? :lol:

Really? Are you this disingenuous or are you really this dumb.

It can only be one or the other.

Very lame way of going after the man. Especially when he offers so many other tasty ways to make him look like a fool.

Why is it considered "going after" him because I mentioned he was a mormon. Whats wrong with being a mormon? :lol:

it couldnt be both?

it couldnt be both?

True. It could be (C) all of the above.

But those are the only 3 options available. She either:

(A)didn't know that she was going after him by her snide comments about his religion (dumb)

(B) Knows that she was and decides now to play all innocent (disingenuous) or...

(C) Both.

Its insulting to Mormons if you think its insulting just saying they are mormons. You need some kind of religious counseling sir. :lol:

it couldnt be both?

(A)didn't know that she was going after him by her snide comments about his religion (dumb)

(B) Knows that she was and decides now to play all innocent (disingenuous) or...

(C) Both.

Way to fact check as usual. I just checked and yup, I am still a guy. Zona = I am from AriZona.

Fact checking be damned. LOL Ironically, you are calling me dumb in the same post as you calling me a she. Fact checked be damned indeed. :)

By the way, what is insulting about calling a guy a Mormon if he is a mormon?

Last edited:
Its insulting to Mormons if you think its insulting just saying they are mormons. You need some kind of religious counseling sir. :lol:

Do you honestly think you are somehow clever insulting people then claiming you didnt? At least be honest with what your doing. You've been using the word mormon like racists would use the N word to a black man and trying to claim innocence. Stop being such a coward and actually stand by what you say.

Way to fact check as usual. I just checked and yup, I am still a guy. Zona = I am from AriZona.

I thought you got your user name from this:

Attachments

• $4193_175146110012_572710012_6831812_4614271_n_thumb.jpg
    $4193_175146110012_572710012_6831812_4614271_n_thumb.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 80
Personally I think that Glenn has done a fantastic job finding Himself. I think that People sometimes have a problem Creating Angels and Demons out of other people. He has voice, just like the rest of us, and is entitled to it, just like the rest of us. He has used it well.

Glenn Beck is one of America's leading radio and television personalities. His quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made The Glenn Beck Program the third highest rated radio program in America and Glenn Beck, one of the most successful new shows on the Fox News Channel. His unique blend of modern-day storytelling and insightful views on current events allowed him to achieve the extraordinary feat of having #1 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction. Beck is also the star of a live stage show, the publisher of Fusion magazine and the editor of GlennBeck.com.

While Beck entered the media world as a DJ at the tender age of 13, everything changed when he found a new vision of his career – talk radio. In 2002, he launched The Glenn Beck Program on just 47 stations with the mission to make listeners "feel goodness from my show and accept me for who I am, flaws and all." Nothing has been the same since

Today, just a few years later, his radio show can be heard across the country on over 350 stations, his television show sets ratings records, his books reach the top of bestseller lists and he travels across the country performing his live stage show to sold-out audiences. Across all of these mediums, Beck connects with his fans in a whole new way, inspiring and entertaining them with his humor, hard-hitting interviews and honest tales about his life.

Beck's radio show, The Glenn Beck Program, is syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks and is the third highest-rated national radio talk show among adults ages 25 to 54. Beck was the recipient of the 2008 Marconi Award for Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters.

Beck's self-titled topical talk show on the FOX News Channel debuted on January 19th, 2009 to over 2.4 million viewers. This incredible launch built off the success of Beck's nightly TV show on CNN Headline News, which he hosted from 2006-2008. During those two years, the show grew by more than 200% in viewership in both the 7pm and 9pm timeslots.

Glenn Beck - About

Personally I think that Glenn has done a fantastic job finding Himself. I think that People sometimes have a problem Creating Angels and Demons out of other people. He has voice, just like the rest of us, and is entitled to it, just like the rest of us. He has used it well.

Glenn Beck is one of America's leading radio and television personalities. His quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made The Glenn Beck Program the third highest rated radio program in America and Glenn Beck, one of the most successful new shows on the Fox News Channel. His unique blend of modern-day storytelling and insightful views on current events allowed him to achieve the extraordinary feat of having #1 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction. Beck is also the star of a live stage show, the publisher of Fusion magazine and the editor of GlennBeck.com.

While Beck entered the media world as a DJ at the tender age of 13, everything changed when he found a new vision of his career – talk radio. In 2002, he launched The Glenn Beck Program on just 47 stations with the mission to make listeners "feel goodness from my show and accept me for who I am, flaws and all." Nothing has been the same since

Today, just a few years later, his radio show can be heard across the country on over 350 stations, his television show sets ratings records, his books reach the top of bestseller lists and he travels across the country performing his live stage show to sold-out audiences. Across all of these mediums, Beck connects with his fans in a whole new way, inspiring and entertaining them with his humor, hard-hitting interviews and honest tales about his life.

Beck's radio show, The Glenn Beck Program, is syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks and is the third highest-rated national radio talk show among adults ages 25 to 54. Beck was the recipient of the 2008 Marconi Award for Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year from the National Association of Broadcasters.

Beck's self-titled topical talk show on the FOX News Channel debuted on January 19th, 2009 to over 2.4 million viewers. This incredible launch built off the success of Beck's nightly TV show on CNN Headline News, which he hosted from 2006-2008. During those two years, the show grew by more than 200% in viewership in both the 7pm and 9pm timeslots.

Glenn Beck - About

By supporting Beck you show your true colors...TRAITOR!

Glenn Beck - About

No, by attacking someone's freedom you have betrayed your true colors as a traitor to the US.

Glenn Beck - About

I could easily say that about so many on the Left, especially during the last eight years, but I don't. For the same reason that I support the Right of Free Speech, for All of us. That does in fact include, The ACLU, ACORN, Moore, Gore, Pelosi, Franks, among many others that I have very little in common with. I would not deny You, Huggy, the Right to Voice, or explain Yourself. I would listen, consider, litmus test, and validate, and even attempt to justify, or at the least understand Your Position on an issue.

I went without my french roast for the last month, and just had my first cup this morning. .... :rolleyes: Ya might try changing one thing in your life, that will take your finger off of that hair trigger. Take a long drive, enjoy Labor Day.

Glenn Beck - About

No, by attacking someone's freedom you have betrayed your true colors as a traitor to the US.

Let's see Kitty????? Hmmmmmmm???? Attacking someones terrorist supporting speach...OR...attacking the comander in chief during a time of war....

Choices...???...choices...???...Hmmmmm...????

I think I will go with supporting the commander in chief. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I'm right AND...you are a tool....and possibly a skank... being that you prefer to hang out in one of the biggest dives in the city and all. Don't let the pimps and the crack ho's spoil the ambiance:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Do you honestly think you are somehow clever insulting people then claiming you didnt? At least be honest with what your doing. You've been using the word mormon like racists would use the N word to a black man and trying to claim innocence. Stop being such a coward and actually stand by what you say.

This is not the religion chanel...scoot!

Let's see Kitty????? Hmmmmmmm???? Attacking someones terrorist supporting speach...OR...attacking the comander in chief during a time of war....

Choices...???...choices...???...Hmmmmm...????

I think I will go with supporting the commander in chief. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I'm right AND...you are a tool....and possibly a skank... being that you prefer to hang out in one of the biggest dives in the city and all. Don't let the pimps and the crack ho's spoil the ambiance:lol::lol::lol:
yeah, tell us how much you "supported" the previous CinC

So are you being disingenuous or stupid. You haven't answered the question.

it couldnt be both?

(C) Both.

Fact checking be damned. LOL Ironically, you are calling me dumb in the same post as you calling me a she. Fact checked be damned indeed. :)

By the way, what is insulting about calling a guy a Mormon if he is a mormon?

So you're an idiot male instead of an idiot female.

Feel better?

And you still can't make up your mind yet as to whether you were being dumb or disingenuous?

Hey, I'm giving him an out.

He can just say he is stupid and didn't realize the whole holy-underwear-batman thing was an attempted insult.

But really it can only be one or the other....or both.

What religion does Glenn Beck follow? If you say Mormon (by you reasoning) you are insulting him some how.

Be careful now, what religion does Glenn Beck follow?

Glenn Beck - About

Wehn rev. wright was saying those few things and it was repeated over and over and over ...did you say the same thing?

God damn that vietnam decorated vet.

Forum List

Back