Glenn Beck?

:lol: Now the Beck haters are avoiding us.

They can only slander and libel Glenn. They cant deal with anything he is actually saying.

Want to know the true irony here? :eusa_shhh: I don't really care what Beck says or does, I don't pay much attention to media personalities and would never have known he existed if not for all this attacking his freedom of speech like they have. :lol:

Want to know the true irony here? :eusa_shhh: I don't really care what Beck says or does, I don't pay much attention to media personalities and would never have known he existed if not for all this attacking his freedom of speech like they have. :lol:

I like him. Mostly because i know what he's like in person. I know he isnt going to say anything that isnt really on his mind. He is going to be honest with you. And I think its a quality few people have nowadays. I know Glenn isnt lying to me. He may be wrong about something. But he isnt lying.

I like him. Mostly because i know what he's like in person. I know he isnt going to say anything that isnt really on his mind. He is going to be honest with you. And I think its a quality few people have nowadays. I know Glenn isnt lying to me. He may be wrong about something. But he isnt lying.

Many people confuse not knowing the truth with lying far too often these days. They think that just because someone is wrong that they are lying. I wouldn't be surprised if everything Beck said was honest, nor would it surprise me if he was wrong as much as those who hate free speech claim. ;) I don't really know anymore than I have read here, but what I have read here he is 100% honest and mostly right.

Many people confuse not knowing the truth with lying far too often these days. They think that just because someone is wrong that they are lying. I wouldn't be surprised if everything Beck said was honest, nor would it surprise me if he was wrong as much as those who hate free speech claim. ;) I don't really know anymore than I have read here, but what I have read here he is 100% honest and mostly right.

There are many reasons I fear Glenn Beck. His speaking is so paranoid, yet simple. He and some of his cohorts seem to have an uncanny knack for awakening the mentally ill in this country. The venom he and others like him spew, encourages violent acts by these fruitcakes. I cannot fathom why a millionare with a high school diploma would have so much anger. His mannerisms have all the hallmark signs of hydrocodone or other painkiller abuse. Watch him, and Limbaugh. The red faces...the extreme emotions...the sweating....the scratching...and the constant interruptions of the callers. HALLMARK! Look it up. I suspected this before researching their history, and found that there was merit to that observation. And they are credible sources?

And I've said it on here many times, and I will say it again. Glenn Beck is totally ignorant about healthcare. He may marginally understand the business aspect. But anyone who refers to fentanyl as an "end-of-life drug" is clueless. This was according to his "near death" experience blog. Flip-flopping on healthcare: It's horrible, and then it's the best in the world. His bipolar behavior will eventually get him kicked out of FoxNews. Then he'll blame the evil liberals and liberal-media bias. He's a nut.

And dont forget, Beck is a mormon....a mormon I tell you....lol Holy underwear bat(shit crazy)man.

I am sure he is grateful to you all ... for boosting his ratings so much. ;)

I admit, you are correct...every time anyone mentions Beck on a message board, his rating go up.

(By the way, I was being sarcastic, n case you missed it.)

Remember, Dive Con agrees with you and that says a lot. :lol:

And dont forget, Beck is a mormon....a mormon I tell you....lol Holy underwear bat(shit crazy)man.

yes, amazing how they dont get the idea that if you dont like someone on TV, dont watch
dont talk about em, dont spread youtube clips on em
LOL

Hell, thanks to Google just posting in this thread increases his ratings! :rofl:

yes, amazing how they dont get the idea that if you dont like someone on TV, dont watch
dont talk about em, dont spread youtube clips on em
LOL

Hell, thanks to Google just posting in this thread increases his ratings! :rofl:
ooh?
LOL
well then, that changes everything :lol:

Yep, anything that appears in a Google search result, and since this site is hooked in, adds to the Google ratings. The ratings research also checks how many hits they get on Google, Yahoo, and MSN now. ;)

ooh?
LOL
well then, that changes everything :lol:

Yep, anything that appears in a Google search result, and since this site is hooked in, adds to the Google ratings. The ratings research also checks how many hits they get on Google, Yahoo, and MSN now. ;)
well, guess i'll have to do may part and post in this thread more
LOL

I admit, you are correct...every time anyone mentions Beck on a message board, his rating go up.

yeah, you know your on the losing side when you lose the conservatives and the moderates

yeah, you know your on the losing side when you lose the conservatives and the moderates

AND the left leaning moderates!

AND the left leaning moderates!
well, that was included in "moderates"
LOL

Forum List

Back