Glenn Beck?

Its insulting to Mormons if you think its insulting just saying they are mormons. You need some kind of religious counseling sir. :lol:

Do you honestly think you are somehow clever insulting people then claiming you didnt? At least be honest with what your doing. You've been using the word mormon like racists would use the N word to a black man and trying to claim innocence. Stop being such a coward and actually stand by what you say.

What religion does Glenn Beck follow? If you say Mormon (by you reasoning) you are insulting him some how.

Be careful now, what religion does Glenn Beck follow?

Raised Catholic and Converted to LDS when He Remarried. Seems to work for him. Your Point?

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I'm right AND...you are a tool....and possibly a skank... being that you prefer to hang out in one of the biggest dives in the city and all. Don't let the pimps and the crack ho's spoil the ambiance:lol::lol::lol:

Ooooohhhh. This sound good. Please expound in detail please. :eusa_pray:

By supporting Beck you show your true colors...TRAITOR!

No, by attacking someone's freedom you have betrayed your true colors as a traitor to the US.

Wehn rev. wright was saying those few things and it was repeated over and over and over ...did you say the same thing?

God damn that vietnam decorated vet.

I say He Has a Right to speak His mind, then and now. That does not limit Anyone. We All face consequence, good and bad. Living with cause and effect, we encounter, face to face, what we bring into being.

Do you honestly think you are somehow clever insulting people then claiming you didnt? At least be honest with what your doing. You've been using the word mormon like racists would use the N word to a black man and trying to claim innocence. Stop being such a coward and actually stand by what you say.

What religion does Glenn Beck follow? If you say Mormon (by you reasoning) you are insulting him some how.

Raised Catholic and Converted to LDS when He Remarried. Seems to work for him. Your Point?

you just said he is a mormon. oh my god...that is so insulting!

(see what I did there?)...

i said he was a mormon, and its insulting..
you said he was a mormon, and its not some how?

Explain please...

And could you explain the holy underwear thing? I am a little lost on that one.

Can you explain what happened to thier thoughts on blacks in 78? What exactly changed? There are still a lot of them around who were mormons in 77,but suddenly everything changed in 78. Do you knw why it changed?

There are so many questions I have about that religion. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

To recap..
can you explain

1. holy underwear
2. thoughts on blacks prior to 78 and what exactly happened in 78
3. The origin of the religion.
4. Whats the deal with the tablets? Where are they?
5. Why would this religion start in that part of America?
6. What exactly happened to Smith?

interesting religion though, i must say.

You did say Beck is a mormon right?

Last edited:

Explain please...

You are confusing me with Zona?

LDS, Mormon, Christian, Jew, ETC... are not bad words to me. I am not criticizing your usage.

Explain please...
saying someone is a Mormon, is not asking about "holy underwear" to make fun of them
if you cant tell the difference then you ARE the moron i call you

Explain please...
saying someone is a Mormon, is not asking about "holy underwear" to make fun of them

Do you need links to mormons and 'holy underwear"? do you neeed links to a mormon site that explains the whole underwear thing?

Moron indeed sir.

Explain please...

DiveCon, Are you suggesting that Zona is being Insincere, playing Us, Using Mormon in bad context, I'm shocked. Why I'm Mortified. Thank you for bring this to light. :lol::eek::lol:

Explain please...

OK DiveCon, I'm going with option (C). I gave him every opportunity to pick one.

Explain please...

OK DiveCon, I'm going with option (C). I gave him every opportunity to pick one.

(d)...Can you or Dive Con explain the holy underwear thing? Can you explain their beliefs on blacks prior to 78?

Explain please...

DiveCon, Are you suggesting that Zona is being Insincere, playing Us, Using Mormon in bad context, I'm shocked. Why I'm Mortified. Thank you for bring this to light. :lol::eek::lol:

This is serious..think about this..you are using Dive Con as some kind of measure of sense? oh my god..seriously, you are going to Dive Con as some sort of validity? Wow.

All three of you did say Beck is a mormon right? I am not really sure and am having a hard time believing it. It may be true though, who knows.

(d)...Can you or Dive Con explain the holy underwear thing? Can you explain their beliefs on blacks prior to 78?

Still being stupid and disingenuous, huh?

Still being stupid and disingenuous, huh?

So thats a no on you explaining what happened to the mormons and their thoughts on blacks in 78. You wont explain what changed?

Additionally, you wont even talk about the holy underwear?

What about the tablets? Why cant anyone see them...who exactly did see them?

Why would this religion start here in the states. What happened to Smith?

These are honest questions..but you come back with "Still being stupid and disingenuous, huh?"..

This is serious..think about this..you are using Dive Con as some kind of measure of sense? oh my god..seriously, you are going to Dive Con as some sort of validity? Wow.
they certainly wouldn't you USE as a source of common sense

All three of you did say Beck is a mormon right? I am not really sure and am having a hard time believing it. It may be true though, who knows.
i dont know if he is or isn't, and that isn't the point
whatever he is is between him and God
but you making fun of him for his faith is more telling about you than him

Zona....is Beck still on the air? I thought the liberals through him out on his ear.

Give it time. I really believe he will implode. We will see. I just find it disturbing when people actually believe the tripe coming out of his mouth, but Fox has a lot of idiots. look at their ratings. :lol:

Zona....is Beck still on the air? I thought the liberals through him out on his ear.

Give it time. I really believe he will implode. We will see. I just find it disturbing when people actually believe the tripe coming out of his mouth, but Fox has a lot of idiots. look at their ratings. :lol:
says the idiot that watches PMSNBC

Forum List

Back