Glenn Greenwald: Criticism of Matt Taibbi is "stochastic terrorism" and incitement to violence

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
These two have fallen deep into the rabbit hole, haven't they?

He clearly doesn't know what stochastic terrorism means. Clearly...

These two have fallen deep into the rabbit hole, haven't they?

He clearly doesn't know what stochastic terrorism means. Clearly...

Its neither of those things...

But Taibbi is a great journalist. This isn't his best work. But hell, if someone were paying me to put my name on it for the sake of credibility...I'd let them have my name too.

According to MT...both political parties swayed what got onto Twitter.

I'll paraphrase MT on this... "the snooze button is the big one on top" because that isn't a "bombshell"...that is just a sterile report of fact.

Its neither of those things...

But Taibbi is a great journalist. This isn't his best work. But hell, if someone were paying me to put my name on it for the sake of credibility...I'd let them have my name too.

According to MT...both political parties swayed what got onto Twitter.

I'll paraphrase MT on this... "the snooze button is the big one on top" because that isn't a "bombshell"...that is just a sterile report of fact.
Perhaps he used to be a great journalist, but now he's a corrupt hack pundit.

Perhaps he used to be a great journalist, but now he's a corrupt hack pundit.
I think he unearthed some facts that were in question. A good reporter does that.

But there was no "bombshell". I would wager that Taibbi didn't know how Musk was going to frame the "twitter files".

Captain Obvious Says: Greenwald is being sarcastic and rubbing Leftists' face in this. That's first.

Second, I can't wait to see the Covid strongarming that comes out from the Biden admin re: Twitter and the CDC.

Whoa

Forum List

Back