Global Food Prices Skyrocket

You’re full of shit, no one is happy with how things are. You just can’t handle the failure that you voted for, all to get trump out of office. I honestly hope all of you idiots feel the pain that you’ve caused so many innocent people.
That’s the Leftards new talking point - anyone pointing out the epic failures of the Left is happy about it.

I would be happy to show you the picture I took of my ballot before sticking it in the mail. But it really does not matter what you think.

This from the guy that was just wishing pain on me and my family.

So, how about your just go fuck yourself.

I'm sure you were proud of your vote... :rolleyes: And my response to you was based on what you had said regarding people posting in this thread... that's like the pot calling the kettle black, and you confirmed that with your statement about you and your family... you're just fine, screw everyone else while you cheer on the sidelines for the lefties on about every subject brought up on here. You don't give a damn about anyone, just so the guy you hate is no longer in office, and you have the nerve to make the statement below, you are happy as fuck that Trump is no longer in office, damn the consequences or the effects on those that aren't as blessed as you and your family are. And btw, I'm not a 'guy', so in today's social construct that you support, I'm sure you're still not sure what I am. :itsok:

These people are happy as fuck about this as it helps their political team.

All this pain will bring them a few more votes in Nov and that is truly all they care about.

Forum List

Back