Global Food Prices Skyrocket

Inside analyst predict this summer we will have 50 year inflation increases,

BUT NO WORRIES... Our President has endorsed sex change surgery for minors last week... so that will fix it!! Glad to see his priorities are straight.... er... maybe straight isn't the right word..

Ghost guns! Biggest threat Evah!!

No on but you... we are talking the topic.
YOU - are deflecting because you don't want to even acknowledge the topic

I have been posting about this in the Economy forum for a couple weeks now. I am not deflecting a thing

Not even a tiny bit.

These people are happy as fuck about this as it helps their political team.

All this pain will bring them a few more votes in Nov and that is truly all they care about.
Maybe. Just like COVID was cause for nationwide touchdown dances.

Your deflecting sanctimony is unbecoming.

We knew these Bolshevists would manipulate things to pressure a class war so they can consolidate power. It has been their playbook since Red October.

The point is that anyone who voted for this shit deserves to answer for it.

Maybe. Just like COVID was cause for nationwide touchdown dances.

Your deflecting sanctimony is unbecoming.

We knew these Bolshevists would manipulate things to pressure a class war so they can consolidate power. It has been their playbook since Red October.

The point is that anyone who voted for this shit deserves to answer for it.

Do you really believe this shit? You really think this is all by design just for some sort of "class warfare"

I did not take you for a CT nut.

By design to crush the lower and middle classes into total submission. UN and 1st world leaders tell you the biggest crisis is you using fossil fuels while 1/3 of the world struggles to feed their families.

View attachment 629474 https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/01/1109212#:~:text=The%20UN’s%20benchmark%20food%20and%20commodity%20prices%20index,-%20a%2028.1%20per%20cent%20increase%20over%202020.

‘We’re finished’: Sri Lankans pushed to the brink by financial crisis

If you want to understand what the WEF has in store for America, look to Sri Lanka

"Sri Lanka has descended into its worst financial crisis since independence, with food, fuel, medicine and electricity becoming increasingly scarce, and calls for the president, Gotabaya Rajapaksa – frequently referred to as Gota – to step down. And 50-year-old Upul, who lives in a poor northern suburb of the city, is among those who have been pushed to the brink of survival. As petrol became scarce and expensive, Upul was no longer able to afford repayments on his rented rickshaw and lost his only means of income. Now he and his four children survive on rice and water. Vegetables and milk powder are just too expensive these days."

Many. Ukraine for one…

Thanks. And yes that will be a problem that is already being felt at the check out. Other countries are stepping up to take advantage of the loss of crops from Ukraine and Russia.
Brazil and Argentina are looking to up their planted acres as well as farmers here in the US.

If the USDA allows them to plant on CRP land without penalty then you will see record acres for corn/wheat/soy.

Is it foolish to wholesale dismiss the flat earthers?

I have indeed. It was a failed strategy. Though I suppose your point is that is what is being used today.
that is exactly what's being done today. They are constantly readjusting and renaming their strategies. They are all the same.

I am very disappointed in your lack of perception. We have been at this game for 45 years minimum. And if you think that college and universities are not completely overrun by communist shit you are sorely mistaken.

Golfing Gator
2008 - Economy collapsed. Millions lost their homes. Many of the banks that owned the homes, were not only bailed out 100 cents on the dollar... but also got to keep the property. From 2008 -2012... the wealth gap grew faster and wider than any time in American history. The wealthy - got a LOT wealthier.
2019 - Covid 19. Largest single employment losses since the depression. Guess what pal? The rich did VERY WELL during Covid.

We keep suffering, they keep getting richer.
If you can't see that is a pattern... then you are blind.

Last edited:
Golfing Gator
2008 - Economy collapsed. Millions lost their homes. Many of the banks that owned the homes, were not only bailed out 100 cents on the dollar... but also got to keep the property. From 2008 -2012... the welath gap grew faster and wider than any time in American history. The welathy - got a LOT wealthier.
2019 - Covid 19. Largest single employment losses since the depression. Guess what pal? The rich did VERY WELL during Covid.

And that's the funny part of this. These guys have no need to get richer. Richer doesn't help them any.

Consolidating power does help them. And that's the game.

And that's the funny part of this. These guys have no need to get richer. Richer doesn't help them any.

Consolidating power does help them. And that's the game.
I have been pounding sand about globalism and corporatism for well over a decade... hell I was talking about it in the 90s.
While we argue about shiny objects... everything we know is disappearing
And has been disappearing since the late 80s

I have been pounding sand about globalism and corporatism for well over a decade... hell I was talking about it in the 90s.
While we argue about shiny objects... everything we know is disappearing
And has been disappearing since the late 80s
...the erosion of Western Culture?

Enter, Critical Theory and its re-adjusted bastard child, CRT.

Golfing Gator
2008 - Economy collapsed. Millions lost their homes. Many of the banks that owned the homes, were not only bailed out 100 cents on the dollar... but also got to keep the property. From 2008 -2012... the wealth gap grew faster and wider than any time in American history. The wealthy - got a LOT wealthier.

The pattern goes back way further than 2008.

Our economic system was built to have periodic downturns as a means to control growth. There is a good book out there "Fragile by Design" on the topic.

That said, it does not follow that things like COVID and the Russian Invasion of Ukraine are orchestrated events to bring about class warfare.

It is also interesting that there is a thread about wealth disparity in the economy section and the consensus from the right is that it is not a problem at all and people only care because they are jealous. Do you agree with that view?

Forum List

Back