Global Warming Alarmist In Therapy To Handle Despair About Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This further reenforce the idea that many extreme environmental wackos ar mentally unstable, superficial, misguided, unreasonable, and divorced from reality. Not leadership material, not public relations material, not truth material.

Basque can't post this in the environment folder, because troll threads aren't allowed there, and trolling is all the denier cult losers can do. After all, 100% of the science says they're cult morons, hence they can't talk about science. Except when they try to fake it, which never turns out well for the deniers, because they always get busted.

Sucks to you, denier-snowflakes, with the whole planet laughing at you. How do you deal with the ongoing humiliation? From reading your threads, it appears you resort to extreme substance abuse.

Now, if any of you snowflakes would like to talk science, come to the Environment folder. But be warned, it's not a safe-space for denier snowflakes. When you say stupid things, we'll point out why they're stupid, and then laugh hard at you. Consider that to be your trigger warning.

Last edited:
look at this! i got blocked by a butthurt liberal on twitter!

C1w8FnWW8AI94_V.jpg

C1w8GETWgAAszmy.jpg

Basque can't post this in the environment folder, because troll threads aren't allowed there, and trolling is all the denier cult losers can do. After all, 100% of the science says they're cult morons, hence they can't talk about science. Except when they try to fake it, which never turns out well for the deniers, because they always get busted.

Sucks to you, denier-snowflakes, with the whole planet laughing at you. How do you deal with the ongoing humiliation? From reading your threads, it appears you resort to extreme substance abuse.

Now, if any of you snowflakes would like to talk science, come to the Environment folder. But be warned, it's not a safe-space for denier snowflakes. When you say stupid things, we'll point out why they're stupid, and then laugh hard at you. Consider that to be your trigger warning.
If the whole world is laughing at us why is it your guy is the one in therapy?

i'll debate your ass.

there's no global warming...there's GLOBAL COLDING!

Winter storm fells one of California’s iconic drive-through tunnel trees, carved in the 1880s

May

Maybe you should try a touch of substance abuse mamooth. It will keep you from being so uptight, tense, help,with the teeth clenching, give you a more objective outlook on the world, cause less wrinkles, and help you to love your fellow man and woman instead of spewing so much hate at them. Breathe in, breathe out!

Awwwww.....a MMGW'er snowflake......

i'll debate your ass.

Well, that was retarded, saying that one storm means "global colding". Weather is not climate. With an IQ that low, no wonder you're a denier.

I mean, major warmth is flowing over the nation now, but you don't see any of the rational people claiming it proves global warming. That's because we're not paste-eating morons.

Anyways, sorry for triggering all you Snowflakes. I didn't realize this was your safe space, where it wasn't PC to point out how the whole planet is laughing at you. I'd suggest a good therapist, except I don't know any therapists. Y'all should maybe just make some extra appointments with one of your usual therapists.

U2 are delaying their album release "to take time to cope with Trump's victory"

aren't they Irish?!

i'll debate your ass.

Well, that was retarded, saying that one storm means "global colding". Weather is not climate. With an IQ that low, no wonder you're a denier.

I mean, major warmth is flowing over the nation now, but you don't see any of the rational people claiming it proves global warming. That's because we're not paste-eating morons.

Anyways, sorry for triggering all you Snowflakes. I didn't realize this was your safe space, where it wasn't PC to point out how the whole planet is laughing at you. I'd suggest a good therapist, except I don't know any therapists. Y'all should maybe just make some extra appointments with one of your usual therapists.

the next 8 years are gonna be tough on you.

So, you're now running from your "global cooling" 'tardishness? I suppose that's for the best, being how stupid it made you look..

Of course, now you look like a wimp instead of a moron, but maybe you think that's an improvement.

In case you'd like to know how not to look like a wimp or a moron, just watch us. When you make a mistake, learn from it, and thank the person who pointed it out. At least that's how grownups do things.

i feel sorry for that cat. do you really need to put it next to your amateur posts?

Tell us, ho may of us are in therapy over a god damned election? What kind of emotional cripple reacts like this to an election?

i'll debate your ass.

The only difference between climate and weather is a measure of time. Climate is a longer measure of weather.

Geeze Louise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back