Global Warming Deniers, explain this?

Jan 4, 2018
Please explain the mechanism that blunts the physical properties of CO2, Methane, and other greenhouse gasses being added to the atmosphere.

Since greenhouse gasses by their physical properties insulates heat lost by the black body radiation, explain how adding these gasses to the Earth will NOT result in a warmer Earth?

You may want yo check out the environment forum ( which is where this thread will probably be moved)! There are already a ton of threads which debate the question of your OP.

• Banned
You may want yo check out the environment forum ( which is where this thread will probably be moved)! There are already a ton of threads which debate the question of your OP.
If it's anything like my other thread I'm sure they are already talking about something WAY off topic having nothing to do with the OP of those threads.

If it's anything like my other thread I'm sure they are already talking about something WAY off topic having nothing to do with the OP of those threads.
Maybe you should take a look.

Forum List

Back