Global Warming? Where?

If you have natural gas power hooked to your green grid, you're releasing CO2.

I'm going to tell Greta you hate the planet.
So you’re saying that natural gas is a problem ?
Technically speaking a grid is: The network. So no, it does not release CO2
“Electrical grid or power grid is defined as the network which interconnects the generation, transmission and distribution unit”

Last edited:
So you’re saying that natural gas is a problem ?
Technically speaking a grid is: The network. So no, it does not release CO2
“Electrical grid or power grid is defined as the network which interconnects the generation, transmission and distribution unit”

You want strictly green energy. Wind, solar and hydro. Hopefully, someday, fusion.
Because they emit no CO2. Right?

And then you say you need natural gas and nuclear for some reason, even though
natural gas emits CO2. What possible reason could you have to use natural gas or nuclear?

You want strictly green energy. Wind, solar and hydro. Hopefully, someday, fusion.
Because they emit no CO2. Right?
No dufus, because it’s cheaper and doesn’t emit all the other contaminants as well. You like breathing exhaust fumes ? Go ahead. You bozis are in the anti CO2 kick because you’re what, pro pollutants ? Forget global warming if you want, you like breathing this shit.
And then you say you need natural gas and nuclear for some reason, even though
natural gas emits CO2. What possible reason could you have to use natural gas or nuclear?
Personally, Both natural gas and nuclear suck. But you have a choice, getting beat with a stick or a crowbar. You idiots like the crow bar. Cause why ? You’re just idiots I guess.

But you said electricity could be stored. Were you lying?
Nope. Energy can be stored and goes into the same storage medium that a fossil fuel plant’s electricity does.
What do you think happens to EVERY plant that produces surplus electricity ? Tell us ?

Nope. Energy can be stored and goes into the same storage medium that a fossil fuel plant’s electricity does.
What do you think happens to EVERY plant that produces surplus electricity ? Tell us ?

How much energy is stored? A few hours in a few places?

What do you think happens to EVERY plant that produces surplus electricity ?

I give up, what happens to it?

Cheaper than coal. Cheaper than nuclear.
Wind, thermal heat, river and tides and photons are free. Fuel oil and coal aren’t. You never knew that ?

Cheaper than coal. Cheaper than nuclear.

How is 12 hours of solar cheaper than 24 hours of coal or nuclear?

Wind, thermal heat, river and tides and photons are free.

How long do those free photons take to repay your investment in solar?
Do the math without a government subsidy.

How much energy is stored? A few hours in a few places?

What do you think happens to EVERY plant that produces surplus electricity ?

I give up, what happens to it?
Go ahead, tell us what all plants do that produce surplus electricity. You “knew” you said that solar farms can’t store much or whatever, you must be an expert in fossil fuels. Tell us ?
Your words
“How much energy is stored? A few hours in a few places?”
How much electricity do your customers need for a month when your nuke plant is down ? Tell us ?

Go ahead, tell us what all plants do that produce surplus electricity. You “knew” you said that solar farms can’t store much or whatever, you must be an expert in fossil fuels. Tell us ?
Your words
“How much energy is stored? A few hours in a few places?”
How much electricity do your customers need for a month when your nuke plant is down ? Tell us ?
Go ahead, tell us what all plants do that produce surplus electricity.

Which coal, natural gas or nuclear plants "produce surplus power"?
When?

How much electricity do your customers need for a month when your nuke plant is down ?

I already told you. When one plant is down, they use power from other reliable coal, natural gas and nuclear plants. They don't use wind or solar or "stored" power as backup.

When?
Domyou think their electricity is different ?
How much electricity do your customers need for a month when your nuke plant is down ?

I already told you. When one plant is down, they use power from other reliable coal, natural gas and nuclear plants. They don't use wind or solar or "stored" power as backup.
So, the electricity from a solar plant is different? What color is it ?

Domyou think their electricity is different ?

So, the electricity from a solar plant is different? What color is it ?

No list of coal, natural gas or nuclear plants that "produce surplus power"?

So, the electricity from a solar plant is different?

Solar plant output is less reliable. It's not dispatchable.

How is 12 hours of solar cheaper than 24 hours of coal or nuclear?

When?

Really ? Is the electricity different ? How do “they” separate electricity from hydro, from solar or coal ? Does it travel in different lines, different color. How stupid are you ?
……does the customer say, I only want electricity from fossil fuels ? Ha ha.

Really ? Is the electricity different ? How do “they” separate electricity from hydro, from solar or coal ? Does it travel in different lines, different color. How stupid are you ?
……does the customer say, I only want electricity from fossil fuels ? Ha ha.

It's easy to separate out the solar at night, there isn't any.

Forum List

Back