Global Warming? Where?

well educate us on how cheap solar and wind are? you said cheap!!! for me implies free
You’re delirious. Are you claiming that photons and the wind cost money ? That the tides cost money ? . How about gravity ? Photons are free dufus.

You’re delirious. Are you claiming that photons and the wind cost money ? That the tides cost money ? . How about gravity ? Photons are free dufus.
Not at all. I can open my windows and I don't get any electricity from the wind or the sun?

Not at all. I can open my windows and I don't get any electricity from the wind or the sun?
And neither can YOU get any electricity from a gallon of oil….but you have to pay for the oil dufus.

sure I do, I poor into a generator and start it.
And you put free photons into a solar electric generator and out comes electricity. You’re paying for the oil, the photons are free. The hydro generator runs on free tidal and river power. Free heat runs thermal energy generators. Dufus, you actually think paying for fuel is cheaper than free fuel ? Hilarious.

And you put free photons into a solar electric generator and out comes electricity. You’re paying for the oil, the photons are free. The hydro generator runs on free tidal and river power. Free heat runs thermal energy generators. Dufus, you actually think paying for fuel is cheaper than free fuel ? Hilarious.
I can't at night. Unless you are recanting solar at night?

“The Abstract bluntly declares that ‘standard climate models are rejected by time series data on global temperatures’ while the conclusions state ‘the results imply that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations.'”

Plus: “‘To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions?’ may prove to be the most important scientific paper in the last 10 years.”

The “climate change” nonsense is not about controlling the earth’s “climate,” it’s about controlling the earth’s inhabitants. Most telling is they demand to gut the world economy and control it (aka Communism) while telling you they don’t have a clue as to what, if any, impact they’re demands will have on the environment.

It’s all about control while they live in 12,000 beachfront mansions and fly private jets.

Record warm November consolidates 2023 as the warmest year

all gas generators use oil. It's called petroleum. I know you already forgot the history of the gas engine.
Gas or gasoline ? You don’t pour gas, you pour gasoline. It’s gasoline engines.

I can't at night. Unless you are recanting solar at night?
Solar energy supplements the additional electricity needed during peak hours dufus. That’s during daylight idiot. You do know that don’t you ?
And photons are free.

What was the average annual temperature at the North Pole in 1955?

Oh wait.

Nobody knows.

No weather station existed there then.
Do you have some reason to believe it was extraordinarily warm in 1955? There were temperatures from around the Antarctic continent. Were THEY extraordinarily warm? Not simple to warm the pole without some warm air coming in across the coast, now is it.

Do you have some reason to believe it was extraordinarily warm in 1955? There were temperatures from around the Antarctic continent. Were THEY extraordinarily warm? Not simple to warm the pole without some warm air coming in across the coast, now is it.
I have no idea.
All I know is mankind had no glimpse of weather around the world at the time I was alive.

Forum List

Back