Global wildlife populations have plunged almost 70% since 1970, says WWF

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
To be fair ...

A) There is no actual method to independently confirm that claim

B) They're entire existence (and all of their donations) depend on people believing this is true.

The is the agnostic equivalent of "Send all your money to Jesus because he is displeased with you".

To be fair ...

B) They're entire existence (and all of their donations) depend on people believing this is true.

The is the agnostic equivalent of "Send all your money to Jesus because he is displeased with you".
so it's all a big deception according to you? you must've skipped national geographic pre-Illuminati takeover.

so it's all a big deception according to you? you must've skipped national geographic pre-Illuminati takeover.

It's not that big of a deception. It just takes a few people to believe that they are giving away their money for a "good cause".

tumblr_bdf3d4c33b452248b95d515857de567c_4c521499_500.gif

Never tell it by the whitetail deer population.....I remember when it was unusual to see one and it was a one a year bag limit. Bucks only. May counties had closed seasons for years.

Now you can pretty much kill as many as you want during a season given a few guardrails you have to stay between.

The same can be said of Black Bear and Wild Turkey population wise.

Last edited:
Never tell it by the whitetail deer population.....I remember when it was unusual to see one and it was a one a year bag limit. Buck only. May counties had closed seasons for years.

Now you can pretty much kill as many as you want during a season given a few guardrails you have to stay between.

The same can be said of Black Bear and Wild Turkey population wise.
Need a Turkey?
They are taking over the Twin Cities. I am talking highly developed suburban areas.
How about Geese?
The flying rats are numerous.

Bald Eagles are as common now as seeing Crows here.

Lets not forget the urban Coyotes.

Fishing is spectacular.

Wolf population is doing well and has been reintroduced into multiple states.

Need a Turkey?
They are taking over the Twin Cities. I am talking highly developed suburban areas.
How about Geese?

Fishing is spectacular.

I despise geese.

At least a Coyote is good for the bounty.

Global wildlife populations have plunged almost 70% since 1970, says WWF
The world's wildlife populations have declined by more than two-thirds since 1970 as forests have been cleared and oceans polluted, according to an assessment released on Thursday.

Local : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 04 : 10 : 15
Remote : 2022-10-13(Thursday) 04 : 10 : 15
Found via nicer.app web apps framework

seems we're not just in an economic crisis.

We're so messing up this world. We have people who are "concerned" about "man made global warming", but really, that's probably not in the top ten of things to even be considering.

That we're killing off animals especially things like bees, and the destruction of the food chain, the antibiotics crisis that's inevitable, the lack of water, the overpopulation, the lack of farm land due to overpopulation, the new viruses because of overpopulation.....

It's how we rock, we're a dude high on coke sitting in his own excrement surrounded by beer cans and moldy pizza boxes months old, mushrooms growing on the wall of out falling apart apartment building.

It's not that big of a deception. It just takes a few people to believe that they are giving away their money for a "good cause".

View attachment 709308

Well, people now won't believe anything unless it's convenient for them.

Just ask my dad about the amount of insects on his car windscreen (that he's retired and uses the car less might play a part), but mostly it's because there are less insects because they've been decimated on vehicle windscreens, and due to chemicals and their habitat has been destroyed etc etc.

To be fair ...

Their conclusions are based on a great deal of publicly accessible science. It can most definitely be confirmed.
I missed the spot where they claimed that they could save us or the animals.
Your post is the agnostic equivalent to "Trust no one, die alone"

Need a Turkey?
How about Geese?

Fishing is spectacular.

Add the Feral hogs in several States.

Less insects?
:auiqs.jpg:

Spend five minutes in the north woods naked and tell me if you still feel that way.
If the last shark in the world's oceans is closing his jaws on your legs you're probably thinking "Too many goddamned sharks!!!"

It's how we rock, we're a dude high on coke sitting in his own excrement surrounded by beer cans and moldy pizza boxes months old, mushrooms growing on the wall of out falling apart apartment building.

And you're completely content with that situation. Yes?

Forum List

Back