🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Globalist mag condens pro Trump kid rocks senate run

Actually, if you said, "Kid Rock" for Senate five years ago, people would have laughed at you.

This is a terrifying new normal.

That's what happens when leftist who controlled their sheep get use to being enslaved asses, and now that people are waking up to that enslavement it's NOT normal to them.

They can't stand not having Obama or a Clinton strapping them to the barn.

like we keep saying most of the TRUMP haters are all the same and all considered ANTI Americans...
How have I been enslaved? BTW, most of Earth`s population are Trump (Mr. 36%) haters. Where you been boy? Too busy spiking the ball to pay attention to reality I`ll assume.

Why is it terrifying?
Do they think people are stupid enough to vote for that asshole?

Duh. Obviously they are. Kid Rock, born to massive wealth and later made a living from selling debauchery? The perfect alt-right GOP candidate. He should start dying himself orange and marry a hooker to even up with Trump.
Yeah.....every story you hear about him from his enemies is 100% true.
If he was a liberal you'd suck his dick.
I loved him years ago when I was a kid and he was pissing off social conservatives with his music and lifestyle. I saw him live a few years ago after he turned country and loved his show. But little did I know he was turning into a xenophobic coward. He'll probably win, because people are that stupid. He'd have a win completely locked up if he was running a few states further south.

And by "xenophobic coward", you mean not a "stupid anti-american p.o.s. leftists"?

Rhetorical question. THe answer is YES, that is what you mean.
Nope. Definitely meant xenophobic coward. It's a pre-requisite for being part of the alt-right.

By Alt-right you mean, Patriotic American?

THat's another rhetorical question, btw.

Actually, if you said, "Kid Rock" for Senate five years ago, people would have laughed at you.

And it began with Ventura, Ahnold and Franken and was exacerbated beyond hope with the manufactured celebrity of that other novice, Obama.

Why is it terrifying?

Duh. Obviously they are. Kid Rock, born to massive wealth and later made a living from selling debauchery? The perfect alt-right GOP candidate. He should start dying himself orange and marry a hooker to even up with Trump.
Yeah.....every story you hear about him from his enemies is 100% true.
If he was a liberal you'd suck his dick.
I loved him years ago when I was a kid and he was pissing off social conservatives with his music and lifestyle. I saw him live a few years ago after he turned country and loved his show. But little did I know he was turning into a xenophobic coward. He'll probably win, because people are that stupid. He'd have a win completely locked up if he was running a few states further south.

And by "xenophobic coward", you mean not a "stupid anti-american p.o.s. leftists"?

Rhetorical question. THe answer is YES, that is what you mean.
Nope. Definitely meant xenophobic coward. It's a pre-requisite for being part of the alt-right.
Or Blacklivesmatter......OccupyWallStreet...NAACP....Nation of Islam....Hammas....Hezbollah....The Muslim Brotherhood...and Progressives in general.

I hope it is. It would be nice to clear the Congress of a bunch of these worthless political whores who care more about their power than those they are supposed to be representing. Go Kid ROCK!

I'll wait to hear what he has to say. We've had Al Franken, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Ronald Reagan, Sonny Bono, Gopher from The Love Boat, and Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard, so this is not unprecedented.

I know this is Zone 3, but let's keep it at least semi-civil, okay?

Globalist Mag Condemns Pro-Trump Kid Rock’s Senate Run

The New Yorker, a globalist publication, is demonizing Republican singer Kid Rock’s recent announcement that he will run for Senate in 2018, calling the move “a terrifying new normal.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's to be expected after all look at the Trump haters, they will treat Kid rock as they do him and why because the guy isn't an indoctrinated leftist FK WHO HATES AMERICA!!

And here come the GLOBALIST BS LIARS to start their lying information to spread to their sheep . This bitch claims she is an Indian .

View attachment 139035

Liz Warren sounds fundraising alarm over Kid Rock's potential Senate run
Little White Dove and Running Bern

Princess Lizahontas whined
To her Papoose,
"On the palefaces' Trump Train
We are stowaways in the caboose."

I hope it is. It would be nice to clear the Congress of a bunch of these worthless political whores who care more about their power than those they are supposed to be representing. Go Kid ROCK!

You see, the problem with that is that you are blaming the politicians for giving us what we want. We want government to do all these things for us (but no the other guy) and we don't want to pay for it (it's okay if the other guy does.)

Electing a celebrity retard like Ventura, Schwarzennegger, Trump or Kid Rock doesn't fix that problem. they walk into a mess that they clearly don't understand.

I'll wait to hear what he has to say. We've had Al Franken, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Ronald Reagan, Sonny Bono, Gopher from The Love Boat, and Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard, so this is not unprecedented.

Except for Reagan and Franken, all those guys were kind of failures. Reagan and Franken spent years as advocates for a political philosophy before taking office. In short, they became SME's on politics before taking an office.

It becomes more and more obvious every day that Trump is in over his head.

Lowlife trailer park trash running for the Republican Senate?

For the rubes who think I'm "looking down" at them, just ask your candidate.

You see, the problem with that is that you are blaming the politicians for giving us what we want. We want government to do all these things for us (but no the other guy) and we don't want to pay for it (it's okay if the other guy does.)

Electing a celebrity retard like Ventura, Schwarzennegger, Trump or Kid Rock doesn't fix that problem. they walk into a mess that they clearly don't understand.

We get the assholes who run. The political class has made it so unpleasant that only a true narcissist will run, and unfortunately the percentage of good politicians is very low. They are corrupt, generally not too bright, and vain. All a bad combination in a politician.

We get the assholes who run. The political class has made it so unpleasant that only a true narcissist will run, and unfortunately the percentage of good politicians is very low. They are corrupt, generally not too bright, and vain. All a bad combination in a politician.

AND the media.

Let me rephrase that.

AND, the Political Class's media whores.

Yes, that's a pretty good description of Trump, but you probably voted for him anyway.

Globalist Mag Condemns Pro-Trump Kid Rock’s Senate Run

The New Yorker, a globalist publication, is demonizing Republican singer Kid Rock’s recent announcement that he will run for Senate in 2018, calling the move “a terrifying new normal.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's to be expected after all look at the Trump haters, they will treat Kid rock as they do him and why because the guy isn't an indoctrinated leftist FK WHO HATES AMERICA!!
Why is it terrifying?

Well......they were stupid enough to vote for Hillary and Obama.....so yeah....that is scary.

Your comparative reasoning is so fundamentally flawed one can only surmise that you must be a product of one of trumps many shitstorms via the whitehouse Twitter machine

Rock is on record for loving his home state of Michigan and his country. I can't say that about Obama can you?
Let the kid run and compete. It's his right as a American citizen. You want to show he's not up for the job? Run against him or shut your mouth!

Forum List

Back