🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Globalist mag condens pro Trump kid rocks senate run

Rock is on record for loving his home state of Michigan and his country. I can't say that about Obama can you?

Sure I can. You just can't because you are obsessed with the man's race.

In a couple of years, we'll be looking at Obama as the "Good Old Days."

Let the kid run and compete. It's his right as a American citizen. You want to show he's not up for the job? Run against him or shut your mouth!

again, I'm wondering, do you go get medical treatment from someone who talks a good game, or do you actually go to someone who is qualified.

Rock is on record for loving his home state of Michigan and his country. I can't say that about Obama can you?

Sure I can. You just can't because you are obsessed with the man's race.

In a couple of years, we'll be looking at Obama as the "Good Old Days."

Let the kid run and compete. It's his right as a American citizen. You want to show he's not up for the job? Run against him or shut your mouth!

again, I'm wondering, do you go get medical treatment from someone who talks a good game, or do you actually go to someone who is qualified.
Obama is half white you idiot! Race has nothing to do with it. You forget his he bitch wife saying it was the first time they were proud to be American? It's was right before his apology tour for being American. Twit.

Forum List

Back