🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glorious President Trump shall change political system.

After inauguration President Trump shall change political system and launch new rules for election. It is a disgusting thing if completely losers like Killary and Stein are dared to challenge election without any evidence and proof.
We can claim too that Stein received her money from Porosenko, ISIS and Merkel what is clearly prohibited by law.
It is completely insanity that these two Marxist bitches can cause disturbances without any punishment.
I agree, it's time we have a uniform, secure, efficient and unbiased system where people can cast their votes.
so the constitutional permission to do recounts is not uniform, not secure, inefficient, and biased, according to you, Roudy

You were wrong. I told you so.

The voting systems are different in each state. Most are a combination of paper ballots, electronic, and computerized systems. Many states are using different systems, and polling stations are not monitored properly. That leaves us vulnerable to hacking, fraud, and discrepancies, which undermines the will of the people and our democracy. If we had a reliable system in place, there wouldn't be the need to question an election or do recounts. Once an acceptable system Has been established we can then discuss whether it's time to move to a popular vote.

After inauguration President Trump shall change political system and launch new rules for election. It is a disgusting thing if completely losers like Killary and Stein are dared to challenge election without any evidence and proof.
We can claim too that Stein received her money from Porosenko, ISIS and Merkel what is clearly prohibited by law.
It is completely insanity that these two Marxist bitches can cause disturbances without any punishment.
I agree, it's time we have a uniform, secure, efficient and unbiased system where people can cast their votes.
so the constitutional permission to do recounts is not uniform, not secure, inefficient, and biased, according to you, Roudy

The voting systems are different in each state. Most are a combination of paper ballots, electronic, and computerized systems. Many states are using different systems, and polling stations are not monitored properly. That leaves us vulnerable to hacking, fraud, and discrepancies, which undermines the will of the people and our democracy. If we had a reliable system in place, there wouldn't be the need to question an election or do recounts. Once an acceptable system Has been established we can then discuss whether it's time to move to a popular vote.
Argue with the Constitution all you want.

Not arguing with anybody, just stating the facts. If we had a reliable uniform, efficient, secure, modern system in place, there wouldn't be the need for recounts, counting hanging chads, etc.

Give every legitimate voter a voter ID number tied to their SS number, and allow them to vote electronically only ONCE at a secure location anytime and anywhere, I don't understand why it has to be so hard.

Not arguing with anybody, just stating the facts. If we had a reliable uniform, efficient, secure, modern system in place, there wouldn't be the need for recounts, counting hanging chads, etc.

Give every legitimate voter a voter ID number tied to their SS number, and allow them to vote electronically only ONCE at a secure location anytime and anywhere, I don't understand why it has to be so hard.
Because both parties do not want a logical solution.

Because both parties do not want a logical solution.
True. Hopefully Trump and this new congress can get it done.

I hope he declares martial law and suspends congress and SC. :)
Just like Hitler did, right, LARPer?
Exactly :) What's with this larping thing of your's? Projecting again eh? Poor thing.

Your Hitler worship is fantasy bullshit like little LARPers that run out in the woods and pretend that they are mighty knights and wizards slaying dragons and giants. The problem is that their friends find it embarrassing as hell to be seen with them when they recount their fantasies.

That is Hitler worshiping YOU, the LARPer, pretending that this nation will EVER find a bunch of Hitler worshiping shit4brains to be a plausible alternative to ANYTHING.

Frankly I would rather choose "Global nuclear war" over rule by neoNazi LARPers like yourself.

No future for you; nada' zero, zip' aint gonna happen no fucking way, you retarded delusional sociopath.

Exactly :) What's with this larping thing of your's? Projecting again eh? Poor thing.

Your Hitler worship is fantasy bullshit like little LARPers that run out in the woods and pretend that they are mighty knights and wizards slaying dragons and giants. The problem is that their friends find it embarrassing as hell to be seen with them when they recount their fantasies.

That is Hitler worshiping YOU, the LARPer, pretending that this nation will EVER find a bunch of Hitler worshiping shit4brains to be a plausible alternative to ANYTHING.

Frankly I would rather choose "Global nuclear war" over rule by neoNazi LARPers like yourself.

No future for you; nada' zero, zip' aint gonna happen no fucking way, you retarded delusional sociopath.

Oh darling...you are fucking hilarious. Its not a worship its a VERY VERY deep respect for what he accomplished.

Oh darling...you are fucking hilarious. Its not a worship its a VERY VERY deep respect for what he accomplished.
He destroyed the Germany he had spent twelve years building.

Again, you are delusional, asinine, and sociopathic, IMO.

I think Odorous, like Hitler, enjoys people to poop on him, whether it be literally or figuratively. Oh well, to each his own, as they say...

Adolf Hitler had a bizarre sexual fetish .... and it is truly disgusting

Adolf Hitler had a bizarre sexual fetish …. and it is truly disgusting

ADOLF Hitler had a disgusting sexual fetish, according to a top secret spyreport.

The Nazi leader bedroom habits included a love of “poo sex”, claims a dossierfrom a US Office of Strategic Services.

The intelligence document says he liked women to stand over him and defecate because he was turned on by poo.

:lmao:

He destroyed the Germany he had spent twelve years building.

Again, you are delusional, asinine, and sociopathic, IMO.
He bombed Germany? He declared war on Germany? He committed genocide at Dresden? Nah that would be France,England,USA,International Jewry. Thanks for playing snowflake.

Forum List

Back