GMC Sierra EV Denali Pickup Packs 754 hp, 400-Mile Range

You haven't shown "Hundreds"!
and even if you had if it's "hundreds out of Hundreds of Thousands," it not necessarily systemic problem but a small/expected common problem in all mfg goods.

You are also TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.
`

You are too stupid to wipe your own ass, but address the OP you ridiculous swine. The EV that you are so proud about, in the real world, doesn't even come close to the USEABILITY of an ICE vehicle. Your range is limited to a useful 50 miles. An ICE vehicle has a useful range of 300. That gives ample to time to GO SOMEWHERE other than a shithole in the middle of california. You, on the other hand, will spend hours sitting in a parking lot, while I and my family are playing.

Which is good for us. We hate ignorant stupid twats, like you, who come up to our wonderful area, and make a mess of it.

It's a matter of numbers/data/stats.
If 50 or 100 people have a problem out or 200,000 without it.....

You TOO are just SO F***** STUPID.
Every mfg product has a percent of faulty ones.
`

STATS are CALCULATED you ignorant boob. They NEVER stand up to real world usage you incompetent blithering fucking idiot.

You are too stupid to wipe your own ass, but address the OP you ridiculous swine. The EV that you are so proud about, in the real world, doesn't even come close to the USEABILITY of an ICE vehicle. Your range is limited to a useful 50 miles. An ICE vehicle has a useful range of 300. That gives ample to time to GO SOMEWHERE other than a shithole in the middle of california. You, on the other hand, will spend hours sitting in a parking lot, while I and my family are playing.

Which is good for us. We hate ignorant stupid twats, like you, who come up to our wonderful area, and make a mess of it.
The first Nissan Leaf could do more than 50 miles.

Towing a trailer?
Not when you said an ICE vehicle would have a 300 mile range. Perhaps you missed this, but the data we got from Road & Track and Kelly's Blue Book indicate that the mileage/range cost of towing a trailer are roughly equivalent between ICE vehicles and EVs. KBB put a load of over 7.000 lbs on an F-150 lightning and still got 100 miles range. From two different sources: ICE-powered trucks will lose 2% of their range for each 100 lbs of load. If you think you'll still go 300 miles with a 7,000 lb camper on your F-150 you're out of your gourd.

Last edited:
Not when you said an ICE vehicle would have a 300 mile range. Perhaps you missed this, but the data we got from Road & Track and Kelly's Blue Book indicate that the mileage/range cost of towing a trailer are roughly equivalent between ICE vehicles and EVs. KBB put a load of over 7.000 lbs on an F-150 lightning and still got 100 miles range. From two different sources: ICE-powered trucks will lose 2% of their range for each 100 lbs of load. If you think you'll still go 300 miles with a 7,000 lb camper on your F-150 you're out of your gourd.

I never claimed that an ICE would have a 300 mile range. I said of course their range would decrease.

What I DID say is the recharge time for an ICE is minutes, as opposed to the hours required to recharge an EV.

So the question becomes, are you stupid? Or dishonest?

Or both?

I never claimed that an ICE would have a 300 mile range. I said of course their range would decrease.

What I DID say is the recharge time for an ICE is minutes, as opposed to the hours required to recharge an EV.

So the question becomes, are you stupid? Or dishonest?

Or both?
Here is what you said: "The EV that you are so proud about, in the real world, doesn't even come close to the USEABILITY of an ICE vehicle. Your range is limited to a useful 50 miles. An ICE vehicle has a useful range of 300." The range you give for the EV is with a trailer (and incorrect) so why should we not assume that the ICE range is also with a trailer? Why would you try to compare apples and oranges?

And before you try more weaseling, recall that when I noted that even the first edition Leaf had a range greater than 50 miles you replied "Towing a trailer?"

Last edited:
Here is what you said: "The EV that you are so proud about, in the real world, doesn't even come close to the USEABILITY of an ICE vehicle. Your range is limited to a useful 50 miles. An ICE vehicle has a useful range of 300." The range you give for the EV is with a trailer (and incorrect) so why should we not assume that the ICE range is also with a trailer? Why would you try to compare apples and oranges?

And before you try more weaseling, recall that when I noted that even the first edition Leaf had a range greater than 50 miles you replied "Towing a trailer?"

Yes, dumbass...based on TIME! Try reading for comprehension you ignorant fool.

That looks like pure weasel to me.

If it does you are stupid. Which we figured out anyway.

People like to do little getaways on the weekends.

They can with an ICE. Can't with an EV.

That is called a FACT.

I know...facts hurt your tiny little head.

If it does you are stupid. Which we figured out anyway.

People like to do little getaways on the weekends.

They can with an ICE. Can't with an EV.

That is called a FACT.

I know...facts hurt your tiny little head.
It still has that funny little squeak that weasels make. So, the range on the OP's subject vehicle is 400 miles. And when you load it with cargo and tows, its mileage and range drop at just about the same rate as an ICE-powered vehicle. Got it.

It still has that funny little squeak that weasels make. So, the range on the OP's subject vehicle is 400 miles. And when you load it with cargo and tows, its mileage and range drop at just about the same rate as an ICE-powered vehicle. Got it.

No, the range towing a trailer drops to around 100 miles. Then you are forced to recharge for hours. The ICE recharges in minutes.

I even simplified it for you but you are so dishonest you continue to lie.

Thanks for showing how weak your positions are.

No, the range towing a trailer drops to around 100 miles. Then you are forced to recharge for hours. The ICE recharges in minutes.

I even simplified it for you but you are so dishonest you continue to lie.

Thanks for showing how weak your positions are.
Squeak squeak squeak squeeeeeeeeeeeeek....

Squeak squeak squeak squeeeeeeeeeeeeek....

Yeah, you squeak like a old, useless rusty gate.

But you avoid the facts.

Per standard SOP from you.

I believe I am the ONLY other poster in this thread to have linked to anything and those were on topic reports from Road & Track and Kelly Blue Book. What facts have YOU put up here you fucking weasel?

I believe I am the ONLY other poster in this thread to have linked to anything and those were on topic reports from Road & Track and Kelly Blue Book. What fucking facts have YOU put up here, weasel?

I posted up facts based on videos that others have posted.

Real world experiences ALWAYS are different from CALCULATED stats that the car makers put out.

DURRRR

I posted up facts based on videos that others have posted.

Real world experiences ALWAYS are different from CALCULATED stats that the car makers put out.
You mean you made comments about the OP. Very impressive. Oh, and last time I checked, neither Road & Track nor Kelly Blue Book were "car makers"
Your idiotic sound effect is about to make me spew. What are you supposed to be, a rabid dog? Rabid squirrel? Rabid chipmunk?

You mean you made comments about the OP. Very impressive. Oh, and last time I checked, neither Road & Track nor Kelly Blue Book were "car makers"

Your idiotic sound effect is about to make me spew. What are you supposed to be, a rabid dog? Rabid squirrel? Rabid chipmunk?

No, that's the sound you make when you attempt to think.

You drool too.

You should have that checked on.

You still flee from the facts though. ICE vehicles are UNIVERSALLY capable.

EV's have niche uses. In those capacities they do a good job for the most part. But an EV pickup truck is useless because it can't do the same job that an ICE pickup can do.

Period.

You still flee from the facts though. ICE vehicles are UNIVERSALLY capable.
REALLY ! ! ! Well then I guess I will take my neighbors Smart Car to pick up the high school's football team and then hook up the trailer with my 38 ft Chris Craft and take 'er down to the ramps for a spin in the bay.
EV's have niche uses. In those capacities they do a good job for the most part. But an EV pickup truck is useless because it can't do the same job that an ICE pickup can do.

Period.
What was the towing capacity on the OP's truck? Oh yeah, 9,500 lbs. And, how fast does that motor have to be going to access all 754 hp and 800 ft-lbs of torque? Oh yeah STOCK FUCKING STILL.

I got a question for you. What do you find in an modern locomotive engine these days?

Forum List

Back