Go DOPer! Brothel owner who won GOP primary accused of raping prostitute! Approved by MAGA it seems?

Brothel owner who won GOP primary accused of raping prostitute
screen_shot_2018-06-28_at_12.15.05_pm.png

landscape-1427384693-466832742.jpg

Nevada legal brothel owner and HBO "Cathouse" star Dennis Hof, who won a GOP primary to run for the Nevada state Assembly earlier this month, was accused in a newly released police report of raping a sex worker at his brothel in 2005.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Lyon County prosecutors closed the case due to a lack of physical evidence. Hof denied the incident.

Although the alleged assault reportedly occurred in 2005, the unidentified woman didn’t report the incident until two years later, saying she had previously "acted like it was all okay" but "was tired of being hurt" and wanted to stand up for herself, according to the paper.

MAGA: The Great Douche was accrued of RAPE and paid it off.
Will Hof pay someone off to get elected? Can he spew Great Douche tweets as well?

Typical procedure for when a Republican is in the spotlight. Have some skank accuse him of rape.What else is new?

I hope he wins. I would love to lord it over conservatives that one of their most popular politicians is a prostitute raping brothel pimp.

You say that like it’s a bad thing...

maxresdefault.jpg

Whatever. Are these the same?
Below are 14 who claim assaulted by the Great Douche.
At least Bubba could get it
without paying or assault as a SOP.
and btw...
Donald Trump raped his former wife and a young woman, and his modeling agency was found to be trafficking young girls
trump_women_0.jpg

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations

Two people accused the Great Douche of rape.
1st wife and 13-year-old girl model at the time.

upload_2018-6-28_17-13-57.png

The Great Douche at Sex Island!

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Last edited:
Just think of that statement for a second. Accused of 'raping a prostitute'. A pig so vile that even a prostitute rejected him? Or was he just too poor to pay her price?

WTF

Nevada legal brothel owner and HBO "Cathouse" star Dennis Hof, who won a GOP primary to run for the Nevada state Assembly earlier this month, was accused in a newly released police report of raping a sex worker at his brothel in 2005.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Lyon County prosecutors closed the case due to a lack of physical evidence. Hof denied the incident.

Although the alleged assault reportedly occurred in 2005, the unidentified woman didn’t report the incident until two years later, saying she had previously "acted like it was all okay" but "was tired of being hurt" and wanted to stand up for herself, according to the paper.

Will Hof pay someone off to get elected? Can he spew Great Douche tweets as well?
Accused and convicted are not the same thing

Accused and convicted are not the same thing

I've said that in the thread. Was Bubba or the Great Douche Charged?
Seem Bubba and the Great Douche are normal males then.
There are no family values. As evangelicals voted great Douche with some 28 plus
sexual assaults known. These lords loved abusing females using the some 23 to 26 plus known versions of the bible.

Last edited:

So if someone is ACCUSED in this country, what should we do?
I was told that YOU raped a man. Does your employer know?

So if someone is ACCUSED in this country, what should we do?
I was told that YOU raped a man. Does your employer know?
It was a pregender change accuser, after the filed charges per my request.
The case fell apart.
As no male showed up for the discovery process, if it was a man to start
As all asshole look the same pretty much. And was not going to match the
pictures I took.

And btw., many take the payoffs to go away. Really here in America paying
for sex is a right',
paying off an accuser is admitting you did the deeds. Most should be criminal charges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back